Méharées

Méharées by L'Erbolario

Méharées is a popular perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Rose, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Gaiac wood, Patchouli, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Baux, last update on 29.05.2020.

Iseabail
How can this be so good?
Great unisex choice for lovers of Oriental Spicy fragrances! Unexpectedly, it is sweet and dry. Lush resins with a good dose of spices, vanilla and musk. Can't go wrong for the price. I smelled Musc Ravageur yesterday and yes, they are indeed close cousins but I prefer this one. Stone me.
ash Wednesday is all over
Ash Wednesday.
I like the Rhineland and I like the mentality of the people. I find the rivalry between Düsseldorf and Cologne funny. There is haggling for better beer, who has the more beautiful city and where there is the best carnival. There is always a lot of fun to be had, but carnival is exactly what I personally can't do anything with.
Even as a child I didn't like make-up on my face, the moustache painted with Kajal, which I needed as a cowboy, was the highest of feelings and I was still afraid of clowns before "IT". In my Sturm und Drang phase, carnival only served as a reason to drink and party. Only the Colonia Duet with Hans Süper and Hans Zimmermann was a highlight at carnival for me and I always liked to see it.
Today it's all over and as a non carnivalist I don't really care, even though I know how much work people do to be able to take part in the Rose Monday procession.
For this reason there is an excerpt of the carnival speech by Jupp Knieschuss, the most delicious of all Jediritter.

Honey, I'll tell you, what's good for the smell? I have doused myself with Méharées today, that pleases the comrades east as well
Shines so beautifully after glory, yes slatted frame is not a venereal disease

"TUSCH" ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
Orange, cinnamon and all sorts of things, woven into a beautiful porridge Musk bangs so full, as if I was on savannah with it
The wild Hilde finds clemency, there you are now in the full picture

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
Yet fresh and not at all heavy, this fragrance gives everything away immediately
Woods, fruits and patchouli, wearable even into July
If I don't get scared at all, Anne can carry it too
From East to West to Orient, some people do not know this fragrance
very slightly animal, which does not bother when the musk ox roars
also likes Dörte, who liked to roar and thus disturbed some people

In the end it comes easily to honey, Says the Maja, Willi so nich
Find your own honeycomb, my sweet little bee-boy
Don't know the twin of the mall, with him it's also off to the trap

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
Orange cinnamon but dominates and activates the hormones
If Anneliese lies on the meadow, grins at me really mean
Does she get the megacrisis of just a little pinch

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
Now Johanna is also coming and tells me to slow down
If I'm your henchman here now, I'll smell for hours more
to the Orient so far and wide, where suddenly is my trousers

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
Now the ute is coming right away, doesn't think I am a mare
the stupid turkey's pouting because I'm flooding the room
the scent benefits me, from minute to minute

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
A little sweetish through vanilla, then comes the sybille
plays with me like KilleKille, without cover only with glasses
As if this were my last will and testament, so let's go at them with a roar

ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
The smell is really quite splendid, that's what the Marios
say too hold me captive right away to get the scent here
And the moral of the story, the scent suits me
ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄH...ÄH ÄHHHHHHHH
I thank you, treasure hunter, the scent itself is no usury I am looking forward to you visitors and was gladly your tempter
On it a strong perfume Allaf.

Security
First of all, one can perceive a strong, engaging flowery note that brings a deep femininity and suspects the use of the Bulgarian rose.

At the same time, the rose is surrounded by an intense sweetish fruity note, which gives the rose a certain syrup-like consistency and comes from the orange
These two notes are enveloped by a beautiful strong other sweetish one, which has a fine warming spicy soft aura and is due to the cinnamon.

In the background and on my skin only, a subtle citric herbaceous nuance rounds off the other notes of the top note with its subtle accents, which potentiates and pleasantly rounds them off.

A little later the scent of the rose is a little bit more dimmed and therefore still very clearly perceptible and melts with a very fine, densely working cuddly sweet - spicy Amberdecke
The rose-amber top mentioned by me above is accompanied by a beautifully balanced measure of a soft wooden, quite discreetly earthy creamy nuance, which creates a beautiful feeling of security and comes from the cedar wood, in interaction with the patchouli and the sandalwood and in my opinion exactly this construction conveys the feeling that the fragrance does not appear slaying but wonderfully substantially tangible
In the last 3 hours, Méharées becomes quieter and gets a fine smooth, creamy touch of the "perhaps used Madagascar" vanilla (?), which thanks to the musk gets a clear trait and together provides for a nice flattering finish.

In total the fragrance lasts 8 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very well at a half arm length and this is also 3 hours so maintained, before it is reduced in quiet steps to the conclusion of the smell
Our perfume "Honk1510 I would like to express my sincere thanks for the sample.

Caravan
This unisex but very sweet scent could be compared to a jazz composition by Duke Ellington I love: Caravan.
You smell this perfume and your mind goes to oriental and middle eastern landscapes, dreaming of oasis and caravans fulls of spices and fruits. A real delight.
The opening note is the cinnamon, while I don't smell on my skin the flowery-citrusy acchord.
Then, a Woody heart involves you with his warmth and finally you smell a sweet vanilla-amber acchord which gives th at typical sugary-oriental character to this scent.
The problem is the sillage: quite weak. What a pity for a so good fragrance!
There is only a 50ml size for this perfume sold by L'Erbolario at about 23 € nowadays. I'd like to find a bigger bottle, but it doesn't exist.
Anyway, although not so cheap, it's a very pleasant fragrance to share and to wear mainly in the cold season or maybe by night ...to dream and travel with the fantasy across the desert and the oasis
Golden Warmth
There are scents that instantly take you to other places.
Often they are memories of places you have visited and which the scent evokes, and with only one spray you immediately travel there again. But they can also be places one dreams of, the wanderlust elicits a deep sigh, and the imagination conjures up the most beautiful images before one's inner eye. Even if in reality everything may be completely different. But it is nice when dream ideas make it possible to surrender for a short moment to a daydream that awakens longings and gives consolation, confidence, joy or distraction.

For me, Méharées triggers a journey into a distant and strange world that is still completely unknown to me. The sun determines life and is omnipresent. Nature is powerful and brings man to his limits. An interplay between a glowing hot desert sun and a starry night sky.
It is probably a very special melancholy that a person only experiences on his own body when he is seized by the vastness of the desert.

Méharées was in my hands for the first time when I was in Venice in winter. Very clichéd, but camels immediately trigger fabulous images of the Arabian Nights in me. The Méharées bottle doesn't score with extravagance, but I like the bottle because it doesn't show off, isn't richly decorated, but simply takes its place very calmly.
I had only sniffed at the bottle and was skeptical. I wanted to like him, but somehow he smelled like liquorice, and I can't stand liquorice. So I carefully decided for the shower gel and tested it in the bathtub of our hotel room. So there I was, after miles and miles of walking through the damp and cold Venice, pampering my maltreated feet and cold skin with a bubble bath that smelled of Méharées. I indulged in this fragrance and dreamed myself into a bathroom with mosaic decorated walls.
During my next stay in Italy and my visit to L'Erbolario I wanted to like him so much that I simply took the bottle with me.
On a warm evening in Tuscany, when the sun bathed the hills in terracotta light, I sprayed it before dinner. I still noticed something I felt at the time to be licorice-like, a hint of liquorice. How deliciously warm the scent lay on the skin like a veil of gold woven through it. Cinnamon, dates, myrrh, resin and dark woods - this is how Méharées smells to me. That's not even in the fragrance pyramid, but what counts in the end is the own perception that makes up the perfume. For me, it's not a gourmand, not a classic oriental. It is spicy-warm, the light sweetness is like golden resin and almost tart. I don't even feel it as a pure winter scent and it doesn't trigger any feelings of cosy Christmas markets in me. I even think it goes very well with heat, warm skin, dry air, hot sunbeams. In one way or another, the scent has something rough about it. I feel grounded and calm when I wear it.
On the evening I wore Méharées for the first time, before falling asleep, I read aptly in Achill Moser's breathtakingly beautiful book "Places of Longing":

The inhospitable, lonely landscapes of the desert, which trigger so many emotions - from intoxicating feelings of happiness to abysmal fear - were for me the place of longing par excellence right from the start.
Maybe every human carries one somewhere in his heart. We just have to go to find him.
FabianO
Clumsy casing, but filled with finely cinnamoned, vanilla powdered juice oranges
GoodSmeller than the previous speaker has already wrung out L'Ebolario by every trick in a linguistically very successful way. Maybe I still get 2-3 remaining analytical drops...

Yes, the flacon looks blatantly cheap, and the camel motif is also very similar to the illustrations on the classic green Karl May Bamberg volumes. In general - I find the illustrations and the naming somewhat misleading, I do not locate the fragrance in the deepest Orient, at best in southern Sicily with a telescope view to Tunisia
Sure, there is cinnamon in it and vanilla as well - but all in all, "Méharées" seems surprisingly fresh, lively in all its rather casual gourmandism. This may be due to the powerfully dosed, thoroughly juicy orange, which is at the same time contrasted by reserved spices.

Qualitatively, there is nothing bad to be said about this therapy. Extremely homogeneous orange, cinnamon, vanilla, a micro-quantity of rose and later a more expansive, inviting milk-cookoa-like patchouli form a feel-good scent at the interface between late summer and early autumn. Beautiful, despite its clumsy shell.

Meharees: Soft Woody
Meharees is lovely, a soft woody oriental with a lot of myrrh. A skin scent, it never overpowers like some spicy perfumes in its category. A very decent, wearable perfume for comparatively little money. I recommend it highly for casual wear.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
When I smell it I imagine old caravans in the desert , full of good spices. I wear it mainly in winter

by Elastique
by Couchlock
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular L'Erbolario

Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Petali & Fiori by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Narciso Sublime by L'Erbolario