Myrrhae

Myrrhae by L'Erbolario

Myrrhae is a perfume by L'Erbolario for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBenzoin, Ginger, Clary sage
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense, Myrrh, Vanilla, Florentine iris
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Amber, White musk

Submitted by Steffel13589, last update on 10.10.2018

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Dear old Myrrhae
Dear old Myrrhae, I miss you so! The autumn is incoming and I need something warm, involving, sweet and more "spiritual" at the same time. You was my best mate in the colder season but now you're discontinued.
I remember your bouquet: the blasamic warmth of the benzoin associated to a fizzy touch of ginger, then your wonderful heart made of myrrh, incense and a very cocooning vanilla, soft and sweet and never sweetish.
On my skin remained these notes and the base accord : a triumph of Cashmere wood and amber making me imagine oriental landscapes and warm colours . I remember the oil too, silky and perfumed, such an ancient balsam from the middle east.
And now a little reflection...
I don't understand why a serious italian brand like L'Erbolario Lodi (in the Northern Italy) decided to interrupt the production of a so successful and beloved perfume like this one. I don't know the marketing laws but I know many people like me who miss very much this scent which at a reasonable price had the same oriental sillage and charm of some very expensive fragrances.
Goodbye, dear Myrrhae, you was the best!
10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Spicy Incense
Having sniffed my way through much of the incense genre, I can attest that Myrrhae is a dream. The ginger top note braces, clary sage brightens with camphor, while the moss soothes and vanilla sweetens. Entrancing myrrh is the star, its wing man starkly beautiful frankincense. Had my character Yasmin smelled it, she would have been delighted, like I am. This one's leaving the cabinet and returning to my fragrances-in-use tray.

Jazzy76 21 months ago
I owned the edp and it was a wonderful winter fragrance, warm, spicy with an incense touch. Why they discontinued?:'(+3
9.0

by Steffel13589
by Steffel13589

Popular L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Legni Fruttati by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Myrrhae by L'Erbolario