Rosa by L'Erbolario
Rosa is a perfume by L'Erbolario for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-green. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia GeraniumGeranium VioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask roseDamask rose JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk

Submitted by Inala, last update on 07.11.2021.

My First Rose
This was my first rose soliflore, though long unseated by the likes of Malle's Une Rose and Keiko Macheri's Mogador. I once loved this, but now all I notice is the presence of a note I don't like -- something akin to sour lemongrass. Will sniff through my perfumery notes kit to see if I can identify it. Meanwhile, there's no mistaking this is a rose and perhaps the sour note is meant to represents its leaves and stem, but while possibly realistic, it isn't lovely to me anymore. I used to wear Rose happily all day, though, and would still be doing so had my nose not been gaining scent wisdom by leaps and bound in past months.

p.s. A random spray of this sent me back to amend this review. With my two main rose favorites on -- Malle Une Rose and Tea Rose by Perfumer's Worksho -- I compared them to my old favorite, Rosa, and realize that both Une Rose and Rosa are based on the Turkish Damascene, a greener rose than the Bulgarian one. I've concluded they also both contain Geranium. In short, Rosa isn't as inferior as I first thought. I'm upping its rating to 70%. My guess is Tea Rose uses the Bulgarian Damascene, a less green, smoother rose. Compared to these two, Rosa is in the minor leagues but it's still quite good.

by Hexana
by Hexana

Popular by L'Erbolario

Méharées by L'Erbolario Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario Ginepro Nero (Profumo) by L'Erbolario Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario Frescaessenza by L'Erbolario Ortensia by L'Erbolario Ibisco by L'Erbolario Ambraliquida by L'Erbolario Mandorla by L'Erbolario Hedera by L'Erbolario Iris by L'Erbolario Papavero Soave by L'Erbolario Assenzio by L'Erbolario Ombra di Tiglio by L'Erbolario Fior di Salina by L'Erbolario all'Olio di Argan by L'Erbolario Primaverde by L'Erbolario Corteccia by L'Erbolario Accordo Arancio by L'Erbolario Tuberosa by L'Erbolario