Héliotrope Blanc (1850) Eau de Toilette

Héliotrope Blanc (Eau de Toilette) by L.T. Piver

Héliotrope Blanc (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by L.T. Piver for women and was released in 1850. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still in production.

Heliotrope, Jasmine, Almond, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 23.06.2019

6.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Sweet past
Madame Pompadour with powdered face and opulent jewellery ...
that's how the scent comes to me. It is effective, incomparable and discreetly dosed very attractive if you like sweet, powdery and rather rare fragrances
6.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Chanelle
Classic portable heliotrope bouncer from a good home
L.T.Piver makes my eyes shine as a bottle collector. It used to be a perfume house that could almost be named in the same breath as Guerlain as far as the catalogue of fragrances on offer and the precious artistically valuable containers were concerned. (Have a look at the Baccarat flacon Astris from Piver, a beauty!) Unfortunately, today you don't attach so much importance to an imaginative, appealing perfume presentation anymore, I have the impression, and also the current Heliotrop flacon looks ...inexpensive. Whatever the smell is, despite "quasi niche". But he doesn't smell like that...
The other day I flew over again what I had learned at the time to become Etro's flagship heliotrope. And after 6+ years every word is still true: I love him... from afar. The solution for this came to me only recently - Heliotrop Bodylotion from Etro! Not the full charge, therefore optimal for me. Then came Heliotrope Blanc, the cheap Piver. Skeptical and prejudiced, I sprayed first timidly, then more and more generously. What emerged was a soft, almond-creamy, vanilla everyday heliotrope. (Not like with Etro, where you can easily overdose and knock out yourself and others with it...)
Sometimes a light memory of the 70s comes through: Dr.Oetker woodruff pudding with vanilla sauce! Everything about him was perfect. The smell, the taste, the color, the buffing.
(There were also yellow, red and short times blue, but green was unbeatable.)
The woodruff's hint is subtle and fine, like the whole fragrance.
Also Sillage and durability are for the price of bright commodity. He makes me happy! So I'm going to use it more now...
7.5 7.0/10

My Queen Mother
Having just made the acquaintance of Alexander McQueen's My Queen a few months ago, I now have a sense of her ancestral lineage- so if you like My Queen, you'll be pleased with Heliotrope Blanc-

Heliotrope Blanc is just gorgeous- powdery sweet, vanilla with petals-

The longevity is incredible! 12 hours later, I can still smell a little cloud of heliotropic bliss around me (and I only used a smidge!)

by PBullFriend
by Merlina
by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular L.T. Piver

Héliotrope Blanc (Eau de Toilette) by L.T. Piver Vétiver by L.T. Piver Cuir by L.T. Piver Cèdre by L.T. Piver Epices by L.T. Piver Musc by L.T. Piver Cuir de Russie (Eau de Toilette) by L.T. Piver Rêve d'Or (Parfum) by L.T. Piver Pompeïa (Parfum) by L.T. Piver Un Parfum d'Aventure by L.T. Piver Eau de Cologne des Princes by L.T. Piver Eau pour Homme by L.T. Piver Lavande des Princes by L.T. Piver Eau de Cologne à la Reine des Fleurs by L.T. Piver Floramye by L.T. Piver Eau Fraiche pour Homme by L.T. Piver Azurea by L.T. Piver Velivole by L.T. Piver Corylopsis du Japon by L.T. Piver Volt by L.T. Piver