Musc by L.T. Piver
Musc is a popular perfume by L.T. Piver for men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk, Gaiac wood, Oakmoss, Virginia cedar
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Amber, Tonka bean

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.10.2020.

Annarosa
Sometimes you have to rethink your (prejudices) judgments
I deleted my earlier statement about Musc.
My perception of this wonderful fragrance today is very different from that of the past.
I bought the fragrance blind and about the first 3 times I used it, I was anything but enthusiastic. At that time I was disturbed by a funny vitamin C shower in the foreplay and the feeling of a dust-dry wood in my heart. Yes, I even doubted whether that was a perfume at all.
When I tried the scent again after some time, suddenly everything was different. What happened to the troublemakers? (Maybe it does exist, the maseration? ;)
No more vitamin C sodas far and wide. Only a very soft hint of fruitiness at the beginning. No dust.
Instead a wonderfully dry wood embedded in a fluffy cloud of softest mochus! I don't notice much of Patchouli, only a slight hint; nothing at all of Tonka and Amber.
Is this non-trivial perfume wonderful! It surrounds the wearer like a soft, cuddly blanket. That's why (and because he's very persistent, but still so quiet) I prefer to wear "Musc" after a shower before going to bed. Then I feel pure and secure and fall asleep well.
A clear test and buy recommendation on my part!

Popular L.T. Piver

Héliotrope Blanc (Eau de Toilette) by L.T. Piver Epices by L.T. Piver Vétiver by L.T. Piver Cuir by L.T. Piver Cèdre by L.T. Piver Cuir de Russie (Eau de Toilette) by L.T. Piver Rêve d'Or (Parfum) by L.T. Piver Un Parfum d'Aventure by L.T. Piver Pompeïa (Parfum) by L.T. Piver Eau de Cologne des Princes by L.T. Piver