Vanille Fleurie de Tahiti (2005)

Vanille Fleurie de Tahiti by La Maison de la Vanille

Vanille Fleurie de Tahiti is a perfume by La Maison de la Vanille for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAmber, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla, Frankincense

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.09.2018.

6.0

Vanilla cream and raspberry jellies
I didn't like this one as easily as I liked Vanille Givree de Antilles and Vanille Divine des Tropiques, however I'll admit that this fragrance does grow on you.

This fragrance opens very strongly and very sweetly. The scent reminds me of raspberry jellies. I'm actually surprised that raspberry isn't listed as a note here. I also smell marshmallows.

This is all about fruits and vanilla. If you don't like sugary gourmands, stay clear of this one. I don't get a whole lot of florals in this fragrance, to my nose I detect vanilla, bergamot, ylang-ylang, some berry notes and a subtle, smokey incense lingering in the base.

Vanille Fleurie de Tahiti doesn't evolve much throughout its composition. It lacks complexity, however this doesn't bother me so much. The fragrance is unique in a way. The sweet vanilla and fruits smell very much like an expensive and tasty dessert served at a high end restaurant.

The scent is very lasting. I had a shower a few hours after applying, and after all the soap and scrubbing, the scent is still there. Not that I mind though.

by BBking
by BBking

Popular La Maison de la Vanille

Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar by La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Noire du Mexique by La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Divine des Tropiques by La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Givrée des Antilles by La Maison de la Vanille Absolu de Vanille by La Maison de la Vanille Royal Oud by La Maison de la Vanille Noir Toscane - Vanille Raisin by La Maison de la Vanille Intense Patchouli by La Maison de la Vanille Nuit à Salzbourg - Vanille Tabac by La Maison de la Vanille Belle Rencontre - Rose Vanille by La Maison de la Vanille Ambre Secret by La Maison de la Vanille Vanahé by La Maison de la Vanille Arty Positano - Vanille Fleur d'Oranger by La Maison de la Vanille Blue Oïa - Vanille Muguet by La Maison de la Vanille Moaï by La Maison de la Vanille