Creation (2002)

Creation by La Perla
Bottle Design: Catherine Krunas

Creation is a perfume by La Perla for women and was released in 2002. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlossoms, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.04.2018

5.0 5.0 1.0/10

Mistakes Were Made
I have a 1oz bottle of La Perla CREATION which I'm afraid will never be drained, as it smells very uninviting to my nose. I've tried to wear it a couple of times, but I find the opening quite unpleasant, and then when that subsides I'm left with, aside from a mild feeling of relief, the lingering scent of a vat-produced synthetic juice with no delineable natural notes detectable by my nose.

I only wish that I detected benzoin or patchouli in this chemical soup, but I don't. All I really smell are vague solvents attempting to mimic flowers. Rather like some of the scarier Vicky Tiel perfumes I've tested. I always try to approach fragrances with an open mind, aware that I may not "get" something that someone else might. But, in truth, I cannot recommend this confused creation to anyone.

I don't know whether my bottle is bad or it just does not smell very good because it never did in the first place. To be perfectly frank (quoi d'autre?) this strikes me as a mistake. Does any perfumer take credit for the creation of CREATION? If not, I understand why. Désolée.

by Kiengira
by Kiengira

Popular La Perla

J'Aime la Nuit by La Perla La Perla (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla J'Aime by La Perla Eclix by La Perla Divina (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla Love Frills - Dark Extacy by La Perla Charme by La Perla La Mia Perla by La Perla Grigioperla (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla In Rosa (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla Body Silk by La Perla J'Aime les Fleurs by La Perla Just Precious by La Perla Parfum Privé by La Perla Creation by La Perla Grigioperla Essence (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla La Perla (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by La Perla Io by La Perla Blue by La Perla La Perla (2013) (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla