Invisible Touch 2021

Invisible Touch by La Perla
Bottle Design Suzanne Dalton
7.9 / 10 41 Ratings
Invisible Touch is a popular perfume by La Perla for women and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Main accords

Floral
Powdery
Fresh
Creamy
Citrus

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot AldehydesAldehydes Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes RoseRose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang VioletViolet Paradisone®Paradisone®
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli Sorbettolide™Sorbettolide™ BenzoinBenzoin AmbroxAmbrox

Perfumers

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 14
Nylon suspenders and pink skin
I just had to pick up the nylon thing again. Kajsas statement has namely compelled me to order a sample of this pearl. That sounded all too tempting and quite like "skin fragrance".

What can I say? The first spray and with me the sparks flew. Truly a delicate, invisible touch. Subtly erotic!
Such a silky citrus start, wrapped in aldehydes. Wrapped in aldehydes, as it were. I often find aldehydes waxy, almost pomading. But every once in a while, there are candidates that weave in this scent in such a wonderfully "skinny" way. Invisible touch is one of those. I would describe him remotely as a delicate variant of Tom Ford's "Musk Pure".

As it progresses, the soft, skin-toned cocoon lingers and subtle, sweet ylang ylang takes over. The other flowers seem to me to be only quiet companions.
The synthetic notes fit harmoniously into this symphony, which always remains close to the skin.
Laptops, by the way, I do not smell :-D

Patchouli is only very subtly noticeable in the fade for my nose. Somehow I have to think a bit of my beloved "Invisible Musk" (JhaG). Sorbettolide seem to provide the final musky touch.

I, for one, am quite excited by this subtle touch. And yes, it is for me a fragrance like delicate pink skin in white nylon!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by La Perla

La Perla (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla Love Frills - Dark Extacy by La Perla La Mia Perla by La Perla J'Aime la Nuit by La Perla Possibilities by La Perla Body Silk by La Perla Eclix by La Perla Grigioperla (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla Villa Sorrento by La Perla La Perla (1987) (Eau de Parfum) by La Perla Charme by La Perla La Perla (2013) (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla Once Upon A Garden by La Perla Let the Dance Begin by La Perla J'Aime by La Perla My Day by La Perla La Perla (2021) by La Perla Grigioperla Essence (Eau de Toilette) by La Perla La Perla (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by La Perla Just Precious by La Perla