Cabana Eau de Toilette

Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive
Cabana (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by La Rive for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesEucalyptus, Lavender, Carnation
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White moss, Sandalwood, Amber

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 14.09.2020.

Back to the Future ......La Rive Cabana vs. JPG Le Male
This scent has literally beamed me into the past ... and this although I have NEVER possessed it myself.
A colleague at work wore this fragrance a long time ago, and he just didn't want to tell me which perfume it was, since it must have been sometime between 2001 - 2002, it must have been the UR - Le Male that burned itself into my brain About 6-8 months ago I got a sample of the original at Douglas . briefly sprayed on, was not my case ........so back to the perfume shelf, where it is still standing now With the nose close to the arm it smelled like moldy fruit .
Since I have now made good experiences with the La Rive Extreme Story, I have now decided to give more attention to perfumes of this ultra low budget brand .... You can find enough lists in the net, regarding what is to be assigned to which fragrances Last week I tested this one .... and again this scent of mouldy fruit drew me into the nose ..........only 30 minutes later while I was shopping this irresistible scent suddenly drew me into the nose, which reminded me of that time, first I thought it was someone who had passed me wearing this scent, but no .... It was me who smelled so good! At home I made the A/B comparison .... and found out that today's Le Male is less pithy than this one, but much sweeter .
Similarly, the fragrances are undisputed, but this cheap one here was the one that reminded me of back then, and NOT the original !
The Sillage is clearly stronger for the first 40 minutes at Le Male, only after that the La Rive has an advantage .... and the original collapses The durability is also ok, and is on my skin at a good 6 hours ......on clothing it is still present even after days ......
I also think it's great that this La Rive, apart from the first 10 minutes .......doesn't smell synthetic at all .
All in all a great & impressive performance For 'n Appel and 'n Ei

La Rive Cabana
Hi,

In my opinion this is inspired by Le male, cuba gold, and perhaps javari.

It is extremely sweet fragrance, that on thy drydown bears resemblance with le male.

It is not that bad, quite good actually as a substitue fragrance. I was wondering using this to play with layering/mixing it with my cuba gold. Vanilla note in Cabana is very strong and could contribute to Cuba Gold Longevity/projection.

All in all it is a good cheapie, especially after 30min starting with application.

try it, it wont hurt.

by Tatidragomir
by YKem
by YKem

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive My Delicate by La Rive