Cash for Men Eau de Toilette

Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive

Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by La Rive for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Mint, Red mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpices, Rose, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes, Patchouli, Sensual skin accord

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 06.10.2019.

2.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Jimdiesel
Booze, that was his first word...
...but not his last. After I had sprayed a "Cash" shot on the Rossmann test strip for the first time, I put the bottle back on the shelf faster than you can say "Plopp". My big sister once got a distilling flask as a present and distilled schnapps from potatoes, it smelled something like this. And so the subject of cash was eaten for me for a long time.

Over time, I got to know La Rive fragrances a little better and realized that if you wanted to go to the land of milk and honey, you had to eat through the semolina porridge - and if you wanted to get to know La Rive, you had to breathe through a cloud of liquor. It's not just Cash. The test strip should dry for a minute or two before holding your nose to it. Or if you spray on the skin: Give the alcohol time to evaporate. So I gave Cash a second chance and was surprised. That was really tasty after a few minutes! And I got better and better on the way home! At the next Rossmann visit he was mine, and just for good measure I took the After Shave with me.

Sweet scents aren't really mine at all. Neither does Rose. That's why I was a little surprised myself. But Cash develops such warmth and friendliness that I just feel completely comfortable with it. Sometimes, before falling asleep, I give myself a splash or two and enjoy the cosy feeling of security that the fragrance gives me. There's marzipan and nuts and chocolate in there for me. Whether it's "One Million" or not, I don't really care. Cash just makes you feel good. At least to me. But like it is, scents polarize, too. I can imagine you can't stand him either. For me the small treat is a favorable enrichment of my fragrance palette.

by Michael
by Michael

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Donna by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Brave by La Rive Colour by La Rive Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive LЯ Password by La Rive