Cuté 2013

Cuté by La Rive
Cuté is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLycheeLychee
FreesiaFreesia
PeonyPeony
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose
MagnoliaMagnolia
LilyLily
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 15.01.2022.

Amazing
Smells really sweet, so if youre not into really sweet perfumes this one isnt for you. It is really cheap, but smells kinda expensive. Its really fruity and perfect for spring. I feel like its not to mature but can also be worn by an grown up woman.
Chloé's little sister Cuté
Today with the red horse there were again percentages on La Rive fragrances.
I already own a few of this brand and generally have to say: I am thrilled!
Actually, I wanted to try Taste of kiss and the turtle scent. But once again I could not control myself and took Cuté with me. After all, the original is my favourite, my signature, my dream fragrance, which takes me to another world.

But now to this:
Almost all LR fragrances have an extreme alcoholic start. No more tragic, because it disappears after a few seconds. If you can't take it off, you should hold your breath for a moment ;)
Then my Chloé or the little sister appears. It is a little lighter and gentler, but is very similar to the big one. Simply clean and rosy :)

I can't say anything about the durability at the moment, but it's the case with my others that they unfortunately quickly give up the ghost.
Small tip: I spray the fragrances on, let them dry and then spray again on the same. Through the layers you hold a few hours longer :)

Cuté unfortunately doesn't bring me into my dream world, but it can be recommended as a cheap alternative. If there's nothing special to do or I want to smell Chloé to fall asleep, I'll definitely go for the dupe :)

So if you like super clean rose scents and want to save money, you can't go wrong with this one :)
Beautiful, but very weak
Today I had some work to do at Rossmann and because of the many positive ratings I was looking for Cuté. I found a tester, but unfortunately the fragrance was sold out. So tested and then we'll see. The beginning very delicate after peony and freesia. I like himself. Then quickly rose, magnolia and lily were added. Quite pleasant with the beginning. But quickly it was gone. The finish with amber and cedar wood was a fragrance of its own, uncoupled from the floral scents. Nah, that was a little too little for me, even if the scent resembles Cloé very much. When I left the shop, I couldn't get a whiff of Cuté. On the skin the fragrance lasts about 1 hour and then has similarity with Nivea. Unfortunately there will be no purchase of the bottle for me, because everything is a little too weak for me. It should be a bit stronger and then I would have bought the fragrance. Although it's a dupe to cloé, there are more durable fragrances that go in that direction, such as Tulip Dream by Essence Garden

by BertolucciK
by BertolucciK
by Kaleeh
by Kaleeh
by Sellushga
by Sellushga

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Beauty by La Rive River of Love by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Hitfire by La Rive Black Creek by La Rive