Donna

Donna by La Rive

Donna is a popular perfume by La Rive for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHyacinth, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Apple
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 26.09.2018

5.0 6.0 7.0 7.0/10

Sporty fresh
I was surprised when I tried the perfume because I didn't expect much from the price. On me, the fragrance in the head develops a strongly citric aquatic, fresh note. Soon a flowery sweet heart will be added. At that moment I feel the smell still little as synthetic or even Kloreiniger moderate. But after a few minutes I clearly hear the musk base and with time a hint of masculinity develops that doesn't suit me in form. At this point the whole thing actually seems a bit synthetic. Once this is the case, I place a layer of the "white tea, bergamot, freesia" EDT from Korres over it and it develops a long lasting aquatic sweetish floral clay with a tangier musk base that both share.
Since I don't like lush Sillage, this is enough for me for the whole day and it gently plays around my nose. Perfect for an incredibly hot summer day.
7.5 5.0 2.5 6.0/10

A short pleasure
The durability of "Donna" is miserably short, after one hour there's only a faint whiff of it.
Despite of this "Donna" is a agreable scent.
Is starts with a spicy and citric note, almost masculine. But within 10 minutes there is appearing mutually something flowry and woody as well as a decent creamyness. A Little bit later I'm perceiving a pleasent fruity note. Together with the distinct wood scent in the backround it is a good scent for everydays use. I judge the restraining synthetically note as positively. But a little disadvantage is "Donna's" short longevity. But so what? Looking at the price one can apply it as often as neccessary.

by Fran
by Fran
by Lindenbluete
by Lindenbluete

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Donna by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Brave by La Rive Colour by La Rive Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive