Fleur de Femme 2016

Fleur de Femme by La Rive
Fleur de Femme is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Bitter orange, Almond, Sour cherry
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.01.2021.

Puschek95
Warm cherry sauce with shot
I came across this dupe by chance while browsing potential "I Need" perfumes (without having a real need for "needs" haha..).
I unfortunately don't have a comparison and don't know how the dior poison girl smells.

I had to shop earlier in the dm and have me the perfume on the tester strip sprayed and let it soak in. It smelled to first not as hoped.
According to my reviews association, I expected a cardboard sweet and warm cherry syrup on waffle batter perfume.
Goes to my nose not in the gourmand "cake" / pastry direction. But does not mean anything bad for now!

To me, it's more like frozen cherries (incredibly tart, less flavor than fresh) cooked up and thickened on the stove as a sauce.
To this is added a good amount of cinnamon, pinch of salt. In the next step, rum should be added. Unfortunately gone out ... Instead, normal alcohol is mixed as a shot to it. What does not fit, is just made to fit.
This sauce is spread on a marzipan raw mass and spooned pure as a dessert.

I am happy about the new acquisition. :)
It's a solid cherry marzipan flanker. Sillage is good in the first hour, then mediocre. Durability I can not yet say anything to. But suspect that it will be maximum 3 hours to smell. In general, it is not a heavy perfume. Only at the first spray and the coming half hour.

The perfume a minimal puncture to the medicine note, which I described above as alcohol exchange (no more rum there). Ignoring this note, however, the perfume is really quite a solid cherry marzipan fragrance.

Recommendation for 6€! :)

Gothic Lolita!
I really like this perfume! It's very fruity and well blender, not so sweet and not so deeper. The vanilla it's strong here.
When I smelled I thought about a gothic lolita, very dark and misterious girl, very femenine and young, naughty smiling.
Really nice price for this delicious gem.
What a day
Just before I leave the house early in the morning, my job starts at 6 pm, I needed today with the flower of women. For a few weeks now I have been attracted by this fragrance from the low price segment. In the beginning, red fruits, both sweet and bitter, never start too sweet but flattering. A while later, woods appear, dark and seductive. Since I love patchouli very much, the velvety ground comes to me only conveniently, but without being musty. Always the rather bitter prevails, the scent never becomes really sweet. Much later, delicate vanilla is still cloud-soft on my skin.
I don't know the poison girl, so I can't make comparisons. The durability is very good, with the price the spray does not have to regret. The bottle has something, I think it's successful.
The Fleur de femme makes every day something special for me. He puts me in a good mood. Now that it is long dark in the morning, cold and wintry, my seducer and my mood enhancer.
Sometimes it is worth testing fragrances that can do much more than the price suggests.
Moonchild
No chance against the original
Yeah, there's a resemblance to Dior Poison Girl. But I don't think it's a very good fragrance twinning. This fragrance is less round, has an indefinably sour note, is loud and looks somehow coarse and cheap. In addition, it is extremely easy to overdose. For me a clear mistake, a fragrance I will certainly never use up.

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
by Lucieliz
by Lucieliz
by YKem
by YKem

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive In Flames by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Donna by La Rive Beauty by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive