Fleur de Femme 2016

Fleur de Femme by La Rive
7.5 / 10 129 Ratings
Fleur de Femme is a perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes PeachPeach Bitter orangeBitter orange AlmondAlmond Sour cherrySour cherry
Heart Notes Heart Notes CedarwoodCedarwood SandalwoodSandalwood JasmineJasmine NeroliNeroli PatchouliPatchouli RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean MuskMusk VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.10.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Gothic Lolita!
I really like this perfume! It's very fruity and well blender, not so sweet and not so deeper. The vanilla it's strong here.
When I smelled I thought about a gothic lolita, very dark and misterious girl, very femenine and young, naughty smiling.
Really nice price for this delicious gem.
Top Review 35
What a day
Just before I leave the house early in the morning, my job starts at 6 pm, I needed today with the flower of women. For a few weeks now I have been attracted by this fragrance from the low price segment. In the beginning, red fruits, both sweet and bitter, never start too sweet but flattering. A while later, woods appear, dark and seductive. Since I love patchouli very much, the velvety ground comes to me only conveniently, but without being musty. Always the rather bitter prevails, the scent never becomes really sweet. Much later, delicate vanilla is still cloud-soft on my skin.
I don't know the poison girl, so I can't make comparisons. The durability is very good, with the price the spray does not have to regret. The bottle has something, I think it's successful.
The Fleur de femme makes every day something special for me. He puts me in a good mood. Now that it is long dark in the morning, cold and wintry, my seducer and my mood enhancer.
Sometimes it is worth testing fragrances that can do much more than the price suggests.
Moonchild
No chance against the original
Yeah, there's a resemblance to Dior Poison Girl. But I don't think it's a very good fragrance twinning. This fragrance is less round, has an indefinably sour note, is loud and looks somehow coarse and cheap. In addition, it is extremely easy to overdose. For me a clear mistake, a fragrance I will certainly never use up.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Her Choice by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Black Creek by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Solare by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive