Grey Point Eau de Toilette

Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive
Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by La Rive for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cinnamon, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesTagetes, Geranium, Carnation
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Olive wood, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 16.10.2020.

Dsarfase
The perfume is good, but the scent is not.
There's this fragrance that you can smell quite often. You perceive it clearly, but somehow the brain says "or nee". My mother has one of those. My girlfriend has one too, but I'm not allowed to say anything, otherwise I'm a solo entertainer in the evening. Yes - now I remember: At the cinema, the theatre and at school there's always someone sitting next to me who smells the same. And you have to put up with it for a while and you can't leave...
Right now I'm testing all the La Rive EDT's. And here it suddenly was, this mysterious smell. So I googled what it is from Dupe's and: Aha, Boss Bottled is the culprit. The thing they sell at the mall on the ground floor at a discount. Since I don't know the original, the Dupe seems to be quite well hit here. I recognized the scent immediately. And I've been able to identify it. I did, however, get that stuff in my office yesterday and I gave it to myself. Nobody complained. Nobody wanted to lick me, though. I myself was most uncomfortable. And grey point is a remarkably long-lasting substance. The smell is not evil, but it's kind of pungent and annoying. You can imagine the apple, because apples don't usually smell. Only the mud, when all kinds of creatures are already hogging the fruit.
Of course it's me not liking it. Bottled is extremely popular, not everyone can suffer from a loss of taste. But unfortunately for me, g-point won't even end up as a room spray in the toilet. I really don't want to smell that smell. Recommendation: try it before you buy. Wunderbaum sends his regards...
DeWitt
Apple-shaped placeholder for the heavyweights
I recently bought this fragrance more or less blindly. I had read the reviews at Parfumo, but the drugstore didn't have a tester on their shelves. Well, for just under six euros I can take the risk of a bad buy, so I took it home with me. I started to test it and my first thought was: Apple. After half an hour: apple sauce. After one hour until its very early drying up: Cider. Apple wherever you smell it. I had to think about apples so often and for so long that the word "apple" seemed strange to me at some point (as it does now while writing this comment). The smell becomes borderline unpleasant, but not any more, as it disappears after a few hours. You can clearly smell that it is put together according to the price and is still friendly to the nose. The bottle is... normal. The sprayer is very productive. A good, cheap option in case you want to "show up" instead of "appear" somewhere. I'm not buying it again.
finally found
Was long on the search for a Dupe of Éxrase Pure Passion, which is somehow no longer available. With Grey Point I have now found this fragrance. Boss Bottled was too expensive

by Michael
by Michael
by Tatidragomir
by Tatidragomir
by DJCray
by DJCray

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Beauty by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Donna by La Rive River of Love by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive