Hitfire

Hitfire by La Rive
Hitfire is a perfume by La Rive for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Citrus notes, Lavender, Hawthorn
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Violet, Beeswax, Honeysuckle
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Resins

Submitted by Fantaghiro77, last update on 22.02.2021.

Good but weaker Fahrenheit clone
Fahrenheit by Dior is the signature scent of my brother, and is for my taste a bit too penetrating masculine, you could say a testosterone boost. Since I can imagine but quite situations where you can wear such a fragrance, I have struck at this La Rive copy times. At the price you can not go wrong.

The bottle is colored to the original and comes in a standard form.

The fragrance immediately unfolds the typical Fahrenheit aroma. I could today again gegentesten the original and the scent differences are rather small, especially in the top note. The main difference is in the strength. I find the original to be more of a sillage bomb and this one comes in much weaker. After the top note fades away, it becomes quite skin tight. But you can smell him even after more than 6h still directly on the skin.

Apply more generously and re-spray, and the Hitfire is a good low-budget alternative.

Amazing
I was curious, when I saw this fragrance for €7 on a webshop. Is it really that something this cheap can smell almost similar to a much more expensive scent?
Does it come close? Or will I get this really cheap cloud around me of some louche company?
So I decided to give it a go for this price.

And upon the first few sprays it already hit me... and was blown away!
Unbelievable that for this price, this smells almost identical to Fahrenheit.
Yes, almost...of course.
There are some slight differences. Mainly the quality, longevity and silage.
The quality is not bad, but you just know it's less. For this price.
Longevity was about 5 hours.
Silage was weak. It stays close to you, which isn't bad but could be better.
Also, the scent doesn't develop. After spraying it stays like this until it's gone.

BUT... for what's it worth...
It was unbelievable and I'm amazed. Well done La Rive.
Very well done!

Terente
A better "Fahrenheit" than current one
I bought it for about 5 euros. Smells very, very good, for me it smells better than actual formulation of Fahrenheit, but projection is average. A sorty of Fahrenheit cologne. Good for office, where you want a discreet perfume. Logevity is OK, I smell it on the skin even after 7-8 hours. But it smells stronger only in first 1-2 hours. For the price it's OK, IMHO.

by Michael
by Michael

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Beauty by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Donna by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive