In Flames (2015)

In Flames by La Rive

In Flames is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Aquatic notes, Hazelnut
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Pineapple, Melon, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Exotic fruits
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Coconut, Vanilla, Dry wood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.05.2019

My Daily Business Casual
I look at the almost empty In Flames bottle in my hand, how did it get so empty so quickly? For a moment I ponder whether I should get supplies soon or start looking for something new, but then it's already time for the office. The decision is adjourned.

A few days later... stranded with the male colleagues in the duty-free area of the airport, the return flight is delayed, after a long day full of PowerPoint slides my inner battery is pretty empty and then comes this suggestion of my male colleagues: We're going to find you a perfume Oh, cheek, this is gonna be cheerful. Somewhat uncoordinated I get one or the other test strip pressed into my hand and I absolutely have to try this one Thierry Mugler... Actually, we agree on a lot of things that it doesn't suit me and somehow I manage to make it to the shelf with the Olympea bottles...
Yes, there is this amazingly similar scent to the one I use for my everyday office life, feminine, very pleasant, not edgy, not heavy, not intrusive, but a match for my nose and myself.
But somehow this fragrance is fuller and more intense than In Flames, yet I am stalling my colleagues for the test strip. No contradiction from the colleagues, even the realization that you might have noticed this before.
A small inner triumph, after a long day.
The next morning, the last accessory to be well dressed for the office, perfume.
Somehow in the first seconds today it seems a bit more chemical-artificial than usual, but a short time later it sits like a glove again and I can't resist a little smile. In Flames, I think we'll stay colleagues for a while.

by Anibunny
by Anibunny
by Duftelinchen
by Duftelinchen

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Donna by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Colour by La Rive Brave by La Rive Madame in Love by La Rive