In Woman (2014)

In Woman by La Rive

In Woman is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bergamot, Lychee, Blackcurrant leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine, Freesia, Rose, Patchouli, Chypre accord
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Sandalwood, Musk, Ambergris

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 05.09.2019

5.0 2.0 3.0 4.0/10

A "something" mixture!
I am not averse to Dupes (imitation of the famous originals). I even own some of the high quality brands like Fenzi, Luxure or Chatler.
With the exception of Luxure, the other two brands are not represented on Parfumo. I hope you will find your way here too.

They are very high quality fragrances, which in most cases smell 99.9% like the big originals and sometimes even last longer than the famous big and expensive brands. With La Rive, I'm afraid I'm not so lucky. It all started in 2010 when I bought the Amore di Notte fragrance from the former Schlecker drugstore chain. Also another fragrance I still own (Red Kiss) never comes close to the big original.

La Rive fragrances always lack several fragrance components that make up the original. That's what I've noticed about the two scents mentioned above. Don't take it badly: For some it might be more pleasant and if you don't have the means to throw a lot of money out of the window for a fragrance.

In Woman, I bought some time ago as it smelled good in the drugstore. Sprayed at home, a lot of alcohol comes out of the fragrance vaporizer. A little later comes a hint of the Si scent, only to turn into "something" undefined afterwards.
In Woman does not know the beautiful top note that Si possesses and always smells of delicious apricot and apricot jam. It smells from the beginning, like a cheap copy of the Si smell, without recognizable smell process (which would have been all the same to me by the way here). Better than a Kik fragrance, but by far not as good as some other drugstore fragrances in this price sector.

Sillage's only a few minutes away.
The durability in this case (thank God) is also not good. 1, at most 1 and a half hours later the scent is almost gone. That can be for some little, even if the smell costs only 6 to 8€, then one expects 2-3 hours at least one smell, which is not given here.
The fact is that there are two versions of La Rive fragrances (a diluted and a normal version).
It has already been discussed in another La Rive fragrance. Maybe I have the "diluted" variant ?
And many criticize the durability of the La Rive, which makes me not the only one.

Since I have already had less luck with two other fragrances, I will not get any more. The Fenzi and Luxure fragrances are better around worlds, so In Woman goes (like some other cheap fragrances) for fragrancing the Klo´s. There I can get over the 6€.
6.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Trial
i wanted to know if there really is such a big similarity to one of my favourite fragrances "Si" and bought a 100ml bottle for less than 5€ in a special offer. The bottle is quite simple, nothing special. To the scent itself, I can say that it really has a great resemblance! But it is less intense and does not last quite as long. Due to the low price I think that's totally okay and especially for those who can't or don't like to spend so much it's a great alternative!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Cousin of Si
Now I had tested the days Si and couldn't really make friends with it. Here I read comments that In Woman would be a Si like fragrance. By the way, when shopping in the horse drugstore ;) get in touch with the fresh tester. Bravely sprayed on and started the snooping. The beginning as with Si with mandarin, bergamot and another trace of black currant. Sparkling and fresh. Then jasmine, freesia and rose. A wonderful fragrance with a citric beginning. So as an intermediate scent then patchouli to it. Then as finish vanilla, sandalwood and musk. For me, a perfect fragrance. The pungent scent like Si is missing and the scent is gentler. More rounded and a little more vetiver cheats his way to it. Even if this earthy note is not mentioned. Yes... that's my Si. Extremely similar to the Armani fragrance, but different. Shelf life about 6 hours and the bottle suits me. I like it simple and noble. That's how I feel about this scent. But not too plain. You can wear this fragrance all day long without killing your environment, but it is still out of the crowd. An independent fragrance with a very strong resemblance to Si, which I bought after the test

Cheap, summery, sweet
I perceive currants discreetly. A slightly sweet (not overwhelming) fragrance. Smells a little synthetic, unfortunately not as good as "Sí". But also understandable for the price. Doesn't last forever, but 3h for sure

Bienen fliegen drauf. ;)
by Stanze
by KaliP
by KaliP

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Donna by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Brave by La Rive Colour by La Rive Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive