In Woman Red

In Woman Red by La Rive
In Woman Red is a popular perfume by La Rive for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Blackcurrant, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Cedarwood, Amber, Woody notes

Submitted by Sunnyiland, last update on 25.05.2020.

Women for Teenagers
La Rive and I, we're never really gonna be friends. There's always something bothering me about the company's scents and I can't really say what it is. I don't consider the fragrances as dupes, but as independent fragrances, which have a higher similarity to each other.

In the shelf of my regular drugstore three new fragrances from La Rive. I liked the slim red bottle and after a short test I put it into the shopping cart with toothpaste, soap and shampoo. At home then the smell tested again in all peace.

The beginning with me as always with the brand extremely synthetic after a mixture of hairspray brand concrete hairstyle and alcohol. Also as usual quickly evaporated. A little fruit came into play, but I couldn't tell what it was exactly. Sweet, definitely. A little later rose, jasmine and heliotrope. Along with the beginning nothing great. The finish then a little bitter and woody. You couldn't smell vanilla. All together then nice, unobtrusive and well-behaved. Not for women but rather for teenagers.

I can't describe the fragrance as successful. More like nothing half and nothing whole. Too difficult for the summer half-year, because there is such a heavy undertone at and too easy for the winter half-year. After about two hours the scent was just gone.

A resemblance with Si Passione for me only in rudiments there and an independent smell. You don't do anything wrong, but if you don't have it, it's not tragic either, because it lacks expressiveness.

The bottle is noble and elegant and promises more than it contains

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive My Delicate by La Rive