Miss Dream 2017

Miss Dream by La Rive
Miss Dream is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Exotic fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwood, Jasmine, Magnolia, Milk, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 28.08.2020.

Leomoon
A little peace and blue velvet
At the moment we are in a situation that has probably never been seen before. Suddenly, things that have been taken for granted are no longer possible. I have several methods to avoid the camp fever. I also like to put on scents to which I have positive associations.

Miss Dream belongs in that category. Firstly, this perfume is so cheap that you can get over the pain of drizzling, even though you're not going anywhere anyway. Secondly... it's pretty special for this price range. As I mentioned in my statement, it's hard to put Miss Dream in any particular category. The start is fruity and very refreshing, but not citric, or aquatic. The best comparison would be fruit whey, or drinking yoghurt. On the skin the scent becomes heavier and fuller. The floral notes are also apparent, but are only secondary to vanilla, milk and tonka. Miss Dream has a lot of depth, but no extreme edges. That's why the fragrance isn't exhausting, but somehow soothing. I put it on and feel as if I was wrapped in dark blue velvet.

Besides, I have to say that Miss Dream is not just my favorite. My boyfriend isn't really interested in perfume, if anything, something subtle and fresh. Nevertheless, he likes this scent on me very much, which I consider a great compliment to La Rive. After all, it's hard to convince people who don't like sweet scent compositions of just such a thing.

Even if the perfume is beautiful, it is unfortunately not perfect. Durability is mediocre at best, and even within the brand there are fragrances that perform better. I perceive Miss Dream for 2, maximum 3 hours, then I have to refill the bottle. On the other hand it was clear that with not even 10€ there must be losses somewhere...

So if you want to have a fascinating fragrance for little money, you should definitely take a look at Miss Dream as soon as the current situation has improved. I will then definitely get some more supplies from Miss Dream and have a nice dinner with my friend.

I wish you all strength. Take good care of yourselves!
Surprise
I am still pretty new here and thanks to you I have already tested many fragrances and bought some. Where I used to own only one perfume, I have now reached almost 20 fragrances. I know, for many people here it's a cinch :-)
Only a few days ago I became aware of the Dupes of la Rive here. And today I bought La Rive number 2 and 3 for me. Miss Dream interested me especially (probably because of the milk note), and I put that on right away. I am really thrilled. I even like the first few minutes of the top note, and that doesn't happen to me very often. I don't know the original from CH, but Miss Dream convinces me. Quite soon such a heavy, rich, intense fragrance is added. Surprised I notice that it smells very similar to Modern Muse Nuit. I tested it recently and was blown away - addictive. But the price!!!
Of course I'm not as experienced a perfume expert as most people here and it could be that I'm completely wrong, but that was simply my impression. And the whole time I was hanging on my wrist and was happy that I can now enjoy this great smelling experience with Miss Dream without straining my account.
Vrabec
Dreaming under highly potent sleeping pills
I received Miss Dream from La Rive as part of a competition by Molihuacha (thanks again here) and had time to deal with it during my night shift.
Since I am male, I will turn my gaze to how much I like this in a woman.

Miss Dream starts with a heavy load of dark fruit, which makes you sink to the ground like a sedation and transports you recklessly into the land of dreams. This part of the top note lasts only a few minutes, then it becomes softer, more floral, fresher. But the sleep does not become calmer, the scent changes between beguilingly calming to playfully infantile. A shaky carousel appears to me, which promises fun, but at the same time seems suspicious to me and arouses suspicion. I roll back and forth in sweat, no, these dreams are not really relaxing. Only when warm milk and sweet vanilla flood the bed and slowly surround me I can surrender and come to rest. Finally, deep sleep.
The next morning I wake up tired. What a wild ride, which makes me think of sleeping under sedation.
And despite these bizarre dreams, "Miss Dream" triggers a fascination and appeal to me.
A perfume, for wearers who are not predictable

by SimpleLife
by SimpleLife

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive My Delicate by La Rive