Miss Dream 2017

Miss Dream by La Rive
7.6 / 10 119 Ratings
Miss Dream is a popular perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Exotic fruitsExotic fruits
Heart Notes Heart Notes SandalwoodSandalwood JasmineJasmine MagnoliaMagnolia MilkMilk RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.01.2023.

6 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 30
wow.... woW.... WOW!!!!
What a fragrance... i am thrilled and surprised at the same time. That was really created by a "cheap" perfume manufacturer?! Today at Müller La Rive bottles were reduced to 4.99. Naturally bought. Wow .... I think tomorrow I'll even stock up, so stock up!!!! Whether really a dupe of GG? - Yes, I can confirm to some extent.... aaaber much finer and smoother. From me thumbs up.
Well now I describe you times the fragrance, as far as I can....hm....
I imagine a perfumer who creates a perfume for his beloved. Married he wants her and intends to propose. It is supposed to happen today and he wants to give her the perfume today, as an addition to the ring, so she will surely say yes.
He is very introverted and a bit insecure. His, hopefully soon to be wife, is VERY attractive and/ or very dominant, even arrogant many say. He does not see her dominance. He admires her, loves her more than anything and thinks she is brave and daring in life. That's what he likes about her! So he mixes all the beautiful and powerful ingredients he can possibly possess
and creates a mighty sweet wawa wum concoction ..... "I'm done" - he says. "hm...uf.... wow.... powerful, loud, weird, so present and wonderful !!!"- he thinks.
And then he closes his eyes, thinking of her long hair, beautiful skin, blue big innocent flashing eyes..... "My little mouse, my little heart" ..... "Ah that's not you... you are so delicate and fine. You are mine" - he thinks.... "Well what now? I must go on....I need a new idea" - " first, however, I need little rest".
In the kitchen he continues to think. In a flash, he needs to tweak something. The meeting is coming up in 20 minutes! Improvisation is the order of the day! Now what? What do you mean? Desperation rises.
Then he tries some of the fresh, not too sweet but extremely tasty currant cake, covered with vanilla buttercream, which he often has from the Mutti. And then comes the idea...!....That's the idea!!!
So, he grabs the cake, then the milk too, and puts both in the perfume.
"Some of the berries, some of the buttercream, some of the fluffy vanilla cake base.... And more milk, another bit of that and of that.... then mix vigorously... wait.... wait.... smell... "yes! i got it!" He smells, closes eyes and smells again and again.... "yesssss I got it.... i got my miss dream and i'm gonna marry her ♡
Top Review 24
A little peace and blue velvet
At the moment we are in a situation that has probably never been seen before. Suddenly, things that have been taken for granted are no longer possible. I have several methods to avoid the camp fever. I also like to put on scents to which I have positive associations.

Miss Dream belongs in that category. Firstly, this perfume is so cheap that you can get over the pain of drizzling, even though you're not going anywhere anyway. Secondly... it's pretty special for this price range. As I mentioned in my statement, it's hard to put Miss Dream in any particular category. The start is fruity and very refreshing, but not citric, or aquatic. The best comparison would be fruit whey, or drinking yoghurt. On the skin the scent becomes heavier and fuller. The floral notes are also apparent, but are only secondary to vanilla, milk and tonka. Miss Dream has a lot of depth, but no extreme edges. That's why the fragrance isn't exhausting, but somehow soothing. I put it on and feel as if I was wrapped in dark blue velvet.

Besides, I have to say that Miss Dream is not just my favorite. My boyfriend isn't really interested in perfume, if anything, something subtle and fresh. Nevertheless, he likes this scent on me very much, which I consider a great compliment to La Rive. After all, it's hard to convince people who don't like sweet scent compositions of just such a thing.

Even if the perfume is beautiful, it is unfortunately not perfect. Durability is mediocre at best, and even within the brand there are fragrances that perform better. I perceive Miss Dream for 2, maximum 3 hours, then I have to refill the bottle. On the other hand it was clear that with not even 10€ there must be losses somewhere...

So if you want to have a fascinating fragrance for little money, you should definitely take a look at Miss Dream as soon as the current situation has improved. I will then definitely get some more supplies from Miss Dream and have a nice dinner with my friend.

I wish you all strength. Take good care of yourselves!
Top Review 17
Surprise
I am still pretty new here and thanks to you I have already tested many fragrances and bought some. Where I used to own only one perfume, I have now reached almost 20 fragrances. I know, for many people here it's a cinch :-)
Only a few days ago I became aware of the Dupes of la Rive here. And today I bought La Rive number 2 and 3 for me. Miss Dream interested me especially (probably because of the milk note), and I put that on right away. I am really thrilled. I even like the first few minutes of the top note, and that doesn't happen to me very often. I don't know the original from CH, but Miss Dream convinces me. Quite soon such a heavy, rich, intense fragrance is added. Surprised I notice that it smells very similar to Modern Muse Nuit. I tested it recently and was blown away - addictive. But the price!!!
Of course I'm not as experienced a perfume expert as most people here and it could be that I'm completely wrong, but that was simply my impression. And the whole time I was hanging on my wrist and was happy that I can now enjoy this great smelling experience with Miss Dream without straining my account.

Milky and creamy
I've been eyeing this fragrance for a long time before deciding to purchase. Now I've tried Good Girl and it smells a bit masculine on me. But this is soft and creamy, perfect for everyday wear. Black currant and exotic fruits mixed with milk notes that tones down tonka bean. This is the first fragrance I will buy a back up bottle off. Lasts all day on my skin. Real gem for a fraction on price. Guess you gotta see if it works with your body chemistry. I am very pleased. P.S. Works best in colder weather.

Luckymommy
Warm tonka, sweet fruit, vanilla and sandalwood.
Haven’t tried CH Good Girl but was thinking about blind buying it, then I stumbled over this and bought it instead of the real thing.
Feels better to blind buy this cheapie, Good Girl isn’t cheap here in Sweden.
I really really like it, warm tonka, vanilla and sandalwood with a floral hint and something more.
It’s soft, creamy, sweet and not synthetic smelling.
It projects for about 3-4 hours and last a long time on me, sprayed it on before bed and could still smell it on my skin in the morning.