Moon by La Rive

Moon is a perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Peach, Bergamot, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Mörchen, last update on 17.04.2019

Rather Sixpence
As can be guessed from the pyramid and the suggested "similar perfumes", Moon is strikingly similar to Boss La Nuit, and another great example of La Rive's skill in this field.
Any further description of the scent itself might be superfluous, since in this case, the aim of the imitation was well achieved. I can't detect any of the listed notes for Nuit nor for Moon, and personally, I am not a fan of neither, even though on paper and the pyramid, they could belong to my favourite category. Both Moon and La Nuit strongly resembled the scent of a clean and faintly fruity shower gel with no specific florals to stand out, the aldehydes non-existent to my nose.
Generally, Boss fragrances rather remind me of body care products than what I personally would imagine under a 'perfume' based on my preformed idea. However, I am sure that modern, functional fragrances certainly have their place and time, representing a popular category with a huge demand.
In that regard, I daresay I prefer Moon over the original, being softer, subtler and more like something I would actually wear as a scent if I only had the choice between the two. Projection and longevity are surprisingly good for such a soft fragrance.
I recommend giving this a try if you like the 'original' or similar fragrances, especially considering the affordability - a little something over Sixpence.

by Minea
by Minea
by Schnuffi
by Schnuffi

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Donna by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Brave by La Rive Colour by La Rive Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive