Queen of Life (2014)

Queen of Life by La Rive

Queen of Life is a perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Orange blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAlmond, Praliné, Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Submitted by Sonjoschka, last update on 09.02.2019

7.0 8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Nale
Beautiful life doesn't always have to be expensive
For me Queen of Life is the best LVEB Dupe there is.
The fragrance starts off fruity, sweet, then becomes flowery and warm and then quickly changes into the sweet, gourmand base. Queen of Life smells very feminine, elegant and noble, just like its role model. It is not only sweet but also slightly woody. That's what makes the scent special, I think. It smells really great, because even Queen of Life has a lot of power and can therefore quickly become to much.
The durability is impressive... On my skin it holds loosely 8 hours. On my clothes I can still smell it the next day. For the price really top :)

Wow, the hammer!!
I'm absolutely off my rocker!
This fragrance is so beautiful feminine and sweet sweet, I love it!
That he is a dupe to "La vie est belle" should be generally known;)
8.0 10.0 10.0 0.5/10

Momentous Hum of Life
I am not averse to LR fragrances and because of the many positive reviews and the fragrance pyramid I bought the fragrance blind. Thought there was nothing I could do wrong. Was a sentence with X. The beginning, as always with LR a little stabbing. But then a heavy, indefinable, sweet all killing synthetic bomb banged around my nose. Pear, black currant, which in themselves are quite bitter and fresh, nothing to smell. Gentle, powdery iris that I like in itself, as well as jasmine and the bitter orange blossom seem to occur in the fantasy of the perfume beamer. I didn't smell it. Even the finish does not sniff out what the scent was supposed to smell like. All just pure chemistry and the finish then like burnt caramel and what cold smoke. Then there's a trace of sweat. But I didn't spray the scent in midsummer. I think one drop would have been enough to empty the bus. If there was at least a scent harmony, but it's not with me. Noisy boom and nothing else. The fragrance is also very affectionate with 6-8 hours. Nausea and headaches cannot be ruled out. I cannot describe the air as a copy of LVEB. Queen of Life smells like what it is, namely cheap. But I'm not a snob who just buys expensive scents. Just discovered a great scent of LR ( Hello Beauty ) again. Only Queen of Life went full throttle for me. Whish and Angel girls may love him, but I don't love him. Can only advise sensitive persons to test the fragrance before use. Maybe they'll get lucky
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Right Riecher
For the first time I wanted to examine the La Rive fragrances under the magnifying glass or nose...I had considered a certain perfume before on the basis of the described fragrance note and comments and had firmly undertaken to buy this perfume. And then when I smelled it, I rejected my resolution again. A little disappointed about the meaningless scent, I happened to reach for Queen of life. Maybe because the name sounds so nice or maybe I just had the right nose...like a sweet, powdery cloud that convinced me.
I found my Queen of La Rive....
4.0 6.0 8.0 9.5/10

Dark Powder
This is supposed to be a dupe to LVEB... well... i'm not (anymore) sure if that was what La Rive wanted because he smells different.
Likewise the otherwise imitated smells of LR are already very very close to the original while Queen of Life is for me already nearly a completely independent creation.
Immediately after spraying on, fluffy terracotta powder clouds waft around me in the most beautiful form.
In the background a minimal currant which is almost imperceptible during the course of the disease It reminds me more of Obsession ( in the exit ) than of LVEB because it is not lively enough and also not so sugary.
Even after hours only the smell of cosmetic powder or possibly bronze powder remains on the skin.
Durability I find very good and even after showering is a breath to smell on the back of the hand.

In short: made incredible for the price and if you are looking for a real dupe to LVEB you are not quite right here. QOL is if then the powdered aunt in the positive sense.

by Minea
by Minea
Hatte keine schwarzen Johannisbeeren, nur rote.
by Stanze
by Violetta1
by Violetta1
by YKem
by YKem

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Cash for Men (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Pearl Woman by La Rive Moon by La Rive Donna by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Brave by La Rive Colour by La Rive Grey Point (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive