Sweet Hope

Sweet Hope by La Rive
Sweet Hope is a popular perfume by La Rive for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Spirit of Cashmere Musk

Top Notes Top NotesApricot, Plum, Coconut
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Rosewood, Caraway
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Almond

Submitted by Neroline, last update on 13.09.2020.

Younger than the original
The original that this perfume is clearly based on is now represented in all perfume trends again this winter and that's why I sprayed it on myself in the perfumery. I undoubtedly found the original great, but due to the vanilla-almond composition it was also very heavy, undynamic and old. Actually a great fragrance world, but more for my mother or grandma than for me. But because the scent didn't let me go, I wanted to give him a chance without putting 50€ into the sand.

I bought this fragrance (also on the flacon it is very clear) for 6 €. And he'd be worth twice as much to me loosely. The vanilla is pleasantly creamy and heavy, but doesn't hit you so hard in the head (or better in the nose) as the original. I smell almonds less here, but I smell coconut. All in all very close to the original, a very round scent, which is more like an EdT (but it is excellent with EdP) and a bit lighter compared to the original EdT (which looks more like an EdP).

I love it - better for me than the original! Younger, lighter, more dynamic!
The light seduction
When I saw that there was a Hypnotic Poison Dupe from La Rive I had to test it right away, so I went out and found it... I find the bottle actually quite pretty and valuable ... Then I spray the fragrance on myself, honestly I expected a little more wums but Sweet Hope is rather reserved, warm, vanilla, sweet and sexy like the base of Hypnotic Poison if you already wear it for hours.
I like that very much because it always makes it wearable even on warm summer evenings :) The durability is not quite so great but for the price I like to add again

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive My Delicate by La Rive