Sweet Hope by La Rive

Sweet Hope

Dexter82
24.11.2021 - 11:01 PM

Ghost of Hypnotic poison

I live in Germany and this is discussed as a Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette dupe on several blog posts and videos. I love Hypnotic poison and tested the dupe while I was in the drugstore. So it's currently really cold and humid just for consideration and I have rather dry skin. I sprayed twice on my wrist and first was just the scent of alcohol. I expected this from a very cheap product. A minute later there was a faint sweetness and it slowly resembled Door's HP. There is nothing much to say. Projection next to non, no Sillage and the scent was gone after an 1 hr. I mean this is sold as EDP. thee reality is rather a body splash. This perfume is so faint and watered down, that I am really disappointed. The performance is beyond weak compared to the original, but even if I didn't know the intoxicating HP, I wouldn't ever buy this fragrance.
In conclusion :It's a no. Not even if you're on a budget. It's a waste of money.
An alternative discussed was Kenzo Amour and I agree to the resemblance. Maybe try this out instead.

Latest Reviews

Dexter82Dexter82 7 months ago
Toy Boy - Moschino

Toy Boy Ein Mann der noch nicht ganz Mann ist.
OK, der Name sagt es ja schon. Toyboy. Ein junger Typ der sich von einer älteren Frau /aushalten lässt und im Gegenzug vllt ein paar Dienstleistungen tätigt... Was genau lass ich hier mal offen. ? Fakt ist, ich habe wieder...

Dexter82Dexter82 8 months ago
L'Envol (Eau de Toilette) - Cartier

L'Envol (Eau de Toilette) Sophisticated, grown-up
Hello everyone, After a long absence I'm back. In our current time of Lockdown and apocalyptic scenario all over, I decided to treat myself to a new scent. Doing my research online I found this Cartier fragrance for just 27€. So it's a total...