Taste of Kiss

Taste of Kiss by La Rive
Taste of Kiss is a popular perfume by La Rive for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Bergamot, Minneola tangelo
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla orchid, Black rose, Passion fruit, Strawberry
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Papyrus, Frankincense, Lychee, Praliné, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Coumarin

Submitted by Neroline, last update on 23.07.2020.

GirlofNow
But you look very familiar to me!!!:))))
Today I have been with my mother in the perfumery, this time we were not looking for a perfume for me but for her:))). Let's just say that her favourite fragrance is the la vie e belle florale from Lancome and the fragrance is LEIDER! from the range. My mother asked me if I knew a fragrance that smells 1 to 1 like that... And there came to me the scent of la rive in the sense of queen of life. While she was testing and sniffing other fragrances, I was also sniffing through myself as I was looking for a good fruity, gourmand fragrance that is not so strong but still nice and sweet. The saleswoman already knew about my scent taste and recommended me to test this scent here from la rive, which she apparently also likes very much. I looked at the bottle and I thought about if I had heard anything about this fragrance... Nevertheless no one really came to my mind so I thought I'd come and test it out:))) When I sprayed on I was like bound by this fragrance because I remembered very, very strongly at la nuit Tresor...*-*

The saleswoman grinned at me and said: Naaaaaa.... does that smell look familiar to you? I looked at her with a smile and big eyes and was somehow speechless... ( Yes you can think what you want but this scent is just mega! It is so far the best dupe to the la nuit safe!) Many here also know the la nuit safe... Also with this fragrance here it is like with any other either you love it like I do or you can't bear it because it's too sweet and too strong.
When I sprayed it on I smelled the fruity notes at the beginning, which is not really different with the la nuit tresor, everything here is always lighter and not so strong and sweet. After a short time about 1min. you can already smell the gourmand notes out, with the LNT there is again extremely this tasty sticky sweet pre-programmed this here is nice sweet but not sticky sweet rather airy I would say. Personally I can smell the vanilla note much more at the Tast of kiss but also a certain coffee note is there from time to time present ( No it's not the coffee note from the Black Opium) I smell caramel and praline especially very strongly in the base note but also there not too much but also not too little it actually just right:))) H+S is very good for a la rive fragrance as I find so around the 5.hours on the skin but on the clothes keeping me to 90% always the very sweet fragrances up to 2.days on the clothes.
My conclusion... Who likes very sweet Gourmand scents should have a closer look at the La nuit safe and try it out:)))) But who says I would like a fragrance that is sweet, but not too sweet means that can also be worn perfectly in everyday life and no one disturbs should take a closer look here and test. I personally think both mega are very good but my favourite is the La nuit safe:)))))) I just hope very much that I could compare the two scents well with each other;))

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive Scotish (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive My Delicate by La Rive