Black Creek

Black Creek by La Rive
7.3 / 10 83 Ratings
Black Creek is a perfume by La Rive for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Fresh
Citrus
Fruity
Synthetic
Sweet

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PineapplePineapple AppleApple
Heart Notes Heart Notes BirchBirch PatchouliPatchouli RoseRose Moroccan jasmineMoroccan jasmine
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss VanillaVanilla AmberAmber
Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 04.02.2023.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Mica76
Pleasant for the summer, with rather weak performance
When I was recently at Rossmann, I stumbled across this fragrance.
Had so far with fragrances of the "low budget" provider "La Rive" little bad luck, so I gave this fragrance times a chance.
Was eh on the search for a fragrance for the summer.

It is a comparatively unobtrusive fragrance, with clearly citrus-fruity note, which unfortunately comes in terms of durability and sillage rather weak.
Regular reapplication throughout the day is announced, if you want to have longer something of it.

However, you have to put your own claims also in relation to the price, and the latter seems to me quite appropriate.

Pleasant cautious flanker for the summery everyday life, no more and no less.
Flacon is discreet and comes across not too cheap.
Top price-performance
On to the next round - Aventus Clones.

La Rive, known from countless drugstore fragrances, tries with Black Creek also on this fragrance DNA and quite successful. For 6-7 euros a P / L snapper.

Flacon classic, nothing special.

First spray, there is everything you want, Fruity freshness, mainly citrus, but at least I also imagine a little pineapple. Smokiness is there and then dominates the fragrance in the later course.
There's the big sticking point - later course. There is hardly, after 3 hours you smell on the skin hardly anything. For the first half hour he makes what her, but after that you have to re-spray, you want to maintain the sillage. But that is not tragic at the price.

Scent wonderful, durability moderate, but for the price super. More stable quality than all other copies in the lowest price segment.
Black Creek vs CDNIM
Now let's compare it with another clone instead of the original, that's maybe fairer.

Well, this one's definitely cuter. I wouldn't say cute but CDNIM is very harsh. This one is definitely slightly sweeter than Aventus. Doesn't really bother me.
The strong alcohol flag, which really reminds of ethanol-based disinfectants, is a good deduction.
You can definitely tell that it is an A clone. But it smells much more synthetic and less smoky than A. Like CDNIM also quite citric at the beginning
But the smell is actually really good. The biggest minus point is the weak H&S! You can fog up with 10 sprayers without any problems, on the skin the 2-3h keeps skin-close.
Therefore I would recommend the CDNIM as a clone! (or l aventure)

Nevertheless for the price super as reserve, car, travel smell to use.

As a reminder, I gave Aventus a 9.5 and CDNIM a 9.
Very helpful Review 7
Well...
.... as a perfume beginner and student I am, as most of you may have experienced, not able to test the OG from the perfumes placed at head height. For this reason I am often on the lookout for W Ü R D I G E N twins. As the owner of several La Rive's, I can actually say that they have some recommendable fragrances that come close to the original. However, I cannot confirm this with Black Creek. When I saw the new delivery at Müller (Vienna) I immediately thought of Aventus. I quickly sprayed two generous sprayers on the tester and waited a few seconds. Afterwards I was surprised with a not too synthetic pineapple. Sadly, this disappeared completely after about five minutes, hardly to speak of apple and currant. I would like to continue here, unfortunately I perceive more G A R N I C H T S after about 30 minutes and therefore I cannot describe the further course of the fragrance. Sillage and shelf life are therefore zero. So the Vibrant Leather from Zara lasted at least one hour (longer)... I hope very much that an expert here, my experience can correct and I still sometime the 7.99 € to spend may - otherwise I remain still on the search for a favorable Aventus variant...

2 short views on the fragrance
Stephan7hStephan7h 20 days ago
Performance isn’t the best but for the price (around 6€ in Germany) it’s really not bad at all. I sometimes use it for the gym or after showering
AdamStraightAdamStraight 2 years ago
Creek Aventus, fresh fruity version of Aventus, a little bit annoying

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive In Flames by La Rive Beauty by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Her Choice by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Donna by La Rive In Woman Red by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive Heroic Man by La Rive