Secret Dream 2020

Secret Dream by La Rive
Secret Dream is a new perfume by La Rive for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesKiwi, Lychee, Quince, Mandarin orange, Apple, Lemon, Orange, Melon, Tropical fruits, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite chocolate, Jasmine, Orchid, Muffin, Red fruits, Violet, Heliotrope, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesOrris root, Woody notes, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Musk, Benzoin

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 30.12.2020.

Puschek95
Great perfume for almost nothing!
I must confess, I expected nothing. For just 7€ I knew in advance that there is not much can come around.

I have the whole time Fantasy of Britney Spears already had on my watch list. I have not tested it yet. In the Souk there was also nothing and for 16€ I wanted to take no risk anyway, money is money. ???♀️

Anyway:
I don't know if this perfume smells like Britney's.
All I know is that this perfume is a 1:1 and by that I emphasize 1:1!!!!!!!! Dupe to Cassiopea by tiziana terenzi.
I got Cassiopea as a bottling. I thought it was great, though not for the price.
Never would I have expected to get an equivalent perfume to this!
It's not even a dupe, it's completely identically the same! I don't recognize any note that is different.

Scent:
Sprayed on comes to first a cheap dm / Rossmann perfume cloud on one. This is tart fresh. Presumably it will be the lemon in the top note.
After seconds, the perfume already develops fruity, but remains airy. It is not a heavy fruit.
It is a summer basic fruit basket from the kitchen, which lies covered there to protect it from fruit flies. There are apples, pears, kiwis, blackberries and grapes in the fruit basket.
Red fruit I do not smell out.
A little later, a gourmand note comes in. This one is not vanilla. No pastry, either. Also no chocolate. Cream also not.
It's like a low-fat and too-fruity pink glazed donut wafting in on the tartly fresh top notes and fruit basket from afar.
Yet the perfume is not saccharine sweet. It remains rather fruity, airy, slightly tangy sweet with a slight gourmand note.

For me, this perfume is optimal for spring and summer! ☺️

Conclusio:
I can really only say, I am very happy about this spontaneous purchase. I will not buy the fantasy again.
Cassiopea I have for lax 7€ as a full replacement there.

BIG recommendation!!! Hit me up, you won't regret it if you want Cassiopea. ?

Popular La Rive

In Woman by La Rive Cuté by La Rive Touch of Woman by La Rive Sweet Hope by La Rive Miss Dream by La Rive Vanilla Touch by La Rive In Flames by La Rive So… Madame by La Rive Fleur de Femme by La Rive Queen of Life by La Rive Donna by La Rive Beauty by La Rive La Rive Woman by La Rive River of Love by La Rive Taste of Kiss by La Rive Extreme Story by La Rive Cabana (Eau de Toilette) by La Rive Cash Woman by La Rive Have Fun by La Rive You Got Me by La Rive