Alkemi by Laboratorio Olfattivo

Alkemi is a popular perfume by Laboratorio Olfattivo for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is being marketed by Kaon.

Marie Duchêne

Top Notes Top NotesAmber, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesArabic frankincense, Atlas cedar, Indonesian patchouli, Myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 17.06.2019.

Who invented it...
Nahaiiiiiin...not the Swiss! So the bottle of cough syrup with the primal power of the herbs has not been absorbed here, as I had feared after reading previous comments. But what I perceive very strongly is incense...in the background a very slight sweetness...probably the described ylang-ylang...The vanilla lets greet at best and goes down in the weight of the wood...With Patchouliful from the house Laboratorio Olfattivo I had start-up difficulties at the beginning, meanwhile he is one of my favourites, which I no longer want to miss. Alkemia was a temptation, but I think he'll stay that way. After a short time I only notice the patch, until on the way there it is too much incense and wood for me. On the other hand, the Alambar from the same house makes me conciliatory. Lovably I received a sample, which I found much more pleasant to sniff at...test follows. The dear incense and I will probably no longer become real friends in this life...too much of it in Alkemi for me. Who likes it certainly has a lot of joy with this fragrance!

by Oberloser
by Oberloser
Im Hintergrund mein umgestürzter Walnussbaum...
by gamma
by Whadelse89
by Sonic
by Sonic

Popular Laboratorio Olfattivo

Alambar by Laboratorio Olfattivo Daimiris by Laboratorio Olfattivo Kashnoir by Laboratorio Olfattivo Cozumel by Laboratorio Olfattivo Vanhera by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nirmal by Laboratorio Olfattivo Décou-Vert by Laboratorio Olfattivo Salina by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nerotic by Laboratorio Olfattivo Noblige by Laboratorio Olfattivo Patchouliful by Laboratorio Olfattivo Esvedra by Laboratorio Olfattivo Rosamunda by Laboratorio Olfattivo Sacreste by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nun by Laboratorio Olfattivo MyLO by Laboratorio Olfattivo Need_U by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nerosa by Laboratorio Olfattivo Vetyverso by Laboratorio Olfattivo Tantrico by Laboratorio Olfattivo