MyLO by Laboratorio Olfattivo

MyLO is a popular perfume by Laboratorio Olfattivo for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-powdery. It is being marketed by Kaon.

Luca Maffei

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Yellow mandarin, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite lily, Jasmine, Iris, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Vanilla, White amber, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.06.2018

9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Unexpected often comes!
MyLO came to me as an encore in a fragrance package. I'm almost happy about rehearsals because there are often real surprises waiting - and you test and try out scents that sometimes lie far outside the trampled out scent preferences. Maybe you're more courageous - but at least I often find myself thinking: doll, orange blossom and jasmine and lily, that's too much for me, cinnamon and cardamom and vanilla, that blows my nose away - and sometimes even a description like "spicy-oriental" is enough to make me shrug together and cowardly refrain from a sample.
But when I get samples from someone, my incredible curiosity ALWAYS wins and every single one is tasted!
At MyLO I am very happy that there was this sample. The opening is clearly too much for my nose: many different citrus notes and lots of resin. Almost stinging and overwhelming despite economical dosage. After about an hour, it gradually becomes more reserved, but is still very aromatic: pepper, cardamom, resin, made slightly lighter and fresher by citrus components. Only after a good three hours do the flowery parts come to bear on me, whereby I cannot identify any flower - spicy white flowering - that's how I would describe it. From this point on, the fragrance becomes softer, smoother and more cuddly in the direction of a vanilla musk fragrance. I feel the scent as a touch soapy, less powdery.

Why am I so happy about MyLO now? The fragrance won't end up on my wish list, but once again I'm surprised at how much the spectrum of fragrances has widened, from which I can derive something! He will definitely be on the watch list - in winter I will definitely test the fragrance again. Many thanks to Addicta, whose surprise addition made this test possible for me!