Nerosa by Laboratorio Olfattivo

Nerosa is a new perfume by Laboratorio Olfattivo for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

David Maruitte

Top Notes Top NotesClove, Saffron, Nutmeg, Labdanum, Gaiac wood
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Ylang-ylang, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Amber, Elemi resin, Leather, Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Benzoin, Castoreum, Nagarmotha, Birch leaf

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.02.2020.

8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Einfachich
The beautiful one is the beast
You said you were different than the others.
Let's try it and I'll show you it's true.
I have so much to offer you, and with me you'll never be bored, you said.
So I trusted you and you got to move in with me But no sooner were you there than you showed your true face.
Okay, you really have a lot to offer. Your spice and the delicate smoke, your everyday oudnote. And not to forget your rose, which is not, as so often, heavily synthetic, but more natural and very beautiful You are very well perceptible and stand out, you stay long.
But once you are there for a while, you show your airs and graces. Your rose is like a spoiled child who is wise about its beauty, always wants to be the center of attention and fights jealously against everything else. For a while she plays well-behaved with the oud, but then she puts herself in the foreground again and wants to be the princess that all others have to pay homage to.
You feel busted? You change and try a different way. You become woody, a little resinous, but light and gentle. Until you then wrap yourself in leather and pin the rose to your corsage. But your old leather dress unfortunately doesn't even make the beaver horny anymore ;-)
So I will let you go, you will find someone else who appreciates you as you are. Don't worry. Unfortunately for me you are just another rose oud. Though in a different garment, but just like many others.
I wish you good luck, it was nice to meet you, but we just don't fit together.
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Oud AND Rose?! Moi?!
Okay, I confess: I was asking for it ;)

If I don't quite get along with certain things or circumstances, but which - often out of an inner urge - won't let go of me, then I sneak around again and again - like a predator, which circles around a risky prey - weighing it up
So far my experience with the combination of oud and rose in fragrances has been everything from devastating to halfway tolerable. Only really good was - for me(!) - none of them.

Until I got to know the fragrance world of Laboratorio Olfattivo.

So far I liked everything I got to know about this - very remarkable(!) - Italian house: Vanhera, Nerotic, Sacreste, Daimiris etc..
Many of them made it into my collection.
Only around Nerosa I always avoided. Because of my oud rose dilemma
Now the great thing about Laboratorio Olfattivo is that most of the fragrances are also available in 30ml containers So I had a splendid argument to try Nerosa DOCH. Furthermore, the pyramid with its striking differences to other Oud Rose scents gave rise to a certain hope.

What can I say? it came as it had to come:
The spell is broken and I have found an oud-rose scent that I like incredibly well.
And it wasn't even hard ;)

What immediately appealed to me was that the rose immediately appeared to me to be much lighter, fresher and more natural, and that in the course of time it did not end up in a brackish and resinous-sweetish swamp, but was bedded on a bed of tart and fresh woody aromas.
Despite the opulence of the two main protagonists, the fragrance never gets really heavy. Quite the opposite, actually!
It has an almost ethereal and invigorating effect instead of being dimming and monopolizing. And this despite a slight but noticeable animalism.

I'm really, really happy that I gave Nerosa the chance This fragrance is a new wonderful jewel in my collection!

Popular Laboratorio Olfattivo

Alambar by Laboratorio Olfattivo Alkemi by Laboratorio Olfattivo Daimiris by Laboratorio Olfattivo Kashnoir by Laboratorio Olfattivo Cozumel by Laboratorio Olfattivo Vanhera by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nirmal by Laboratorio Olfattivo Décou-Vert by Laboratorio Olfattivo Salina by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nerotic by Laboratorio Olfattivo Noblige by Laboratorio Olfattivo Patchouliful by Laboratorio Olfattivo Esvedra by Laboratorio Olfattivo Rosamunda by Laboratorio Olfattivo Sacreste by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nun by Laboratorio Olfattivo MyLO by Laboratorio Olfattivo Need_U by Laboratorio Olfattivo Vetyverso by Laboratorio Olfattivo Tantrico by Laboratorio Olfattivo