Mandarino by Laboratorio Olfattivo
Mandarino is a popular perfume by Laboratorio Olfattivo for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is being marketed by Kaon. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.01.2022.

ThereIsNoOwl
Transparent citrus with blurred edges
Mandarins are some of my favourite things in the world, and this is probably the closest I have come to finding it replicated in a perfume. It's neither too sweet nor artificial, and to my relief there isn't even a hint of orange blossom, which my skin amplifies like crazy. Mandarino is realistic without being literal.

I should mention that it's mostly fruit; the curiously, the blackcurrant accord forms a slight impression of the rind. The bitterness of the pith is mostly absent as well, especially compared to fragrances like Eau du Sud or Ninfeo Mio. A clean musk base adds softness and blurs the edges a bit in the first two or three hours, but then the top notes fade away, leaving the clean laundry base to linger as a skin scent for the next eight hours. If I reapply or overspray, then the musk note goes stronger as well; in short, it's difficult to make the mandarin note last using this perfume alone. Because there isn't much development, it's easy to become nose blind to the scent, so I try not to wear it every day.

My husband frequently compliments me perfumes, but only seemed to notice Mandarino after I asked him to smell me. He said it was "peachy". But there were a few times when he said the entire room smells of mandarins, including me; he thought this was because of the kilo of actual mandarins I bring in twice a week, but it might also be because of my perfume. Recently I've been layering it with Heeley's Note de Yuzu to add some rind to the fruit, hoping that the combination gives an extra hour or two to the mandarine note. I always feel at my most beautiful when wearing a good citrus perfume.
100% Tangerine
The scent keeps what it promises. It really smells as if you had peeled a tangerine.

The sweetness of the fruit holds a nice interplay with bitter substances of the peel. Very natural and authentically held. In the drydown comes more and more tanginess from the currant to it and the fragrance gains even more interest for me. Smelling purely of tangerine is indeed top craftsmanship, but I would then find too uninteresting to wear. For spring or summer a wonderful fruity, loud fragrance. In addition, priced really fair :)

For comparison: initially, the fragrance reminded me of Musk Therapy by Initio, which opens with a very sweet mandarin, but is less tangy and becomes more and more creamy and creamy. Very classy as a result, but much less fruity in the drydown. Also a great mandarin fragrance on musk basis but rather what for summer evenings.

The sillage is neat, the is perceived in the environment. Durability to this for a fruity fragrance also relatively good and even after more than 5h still well perceptible.

If you like to smell a really tangy, authentic tangerine (not as in most designers or Date for men, for example) you should test the fragrance!

HugoMontezHugoMontez 10 months ago
Best mandarin orange based fragrance. Very realistic opening with all the different facets of a mandarine. Crisp, sweet and bitter. 4/5

DANKE DANKE für all eure Tollen Worte!
by Weihrauch

Popular Laboratorio Olfattivo

Alambar by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nerotic by Laboratorio Olfattivo Vanhera by Laboratorio Olfattivo Kashnoir by Laboratorio Olfattivo Sacreste by Laboratorio Olfattivo Daimiris by Laboratorio Olfattivo Alkemi by Laboratorio Olfattivo Décou-Vert by Laboratorio Olfattivo Cozumel by Laboratorio Olfattivo MyLO by Laboratorio Olfattivo Patchouliful by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nirmal by Laboratorio Olfattivo Tonkade by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nerosa by Laboratorio Olfattivo Noblige by Laboratorio Olfattivo Need_U (Eau de Parfum) by Laboratorio Olfattivo Rosamunda by Laboratorio Olfattivo Nun (Eau de Parfum) by Laboratorio Olfattivo Limone by Laboratorio Olfattivo Salina by Laboratorio Olfattivo