Booster (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste

Booster 1996 Eau de Toilette

Guapo
28.04.2021 - 06:18 PM

Boosting your day

I'm a fan of this fragrance. The first time I used it was in 1998, having been offered on my birthday by an ex-girlfriend.
At first I was surprised by the different and very fresh aroma. I was already regularly using Lacoste Original pour Homme (1984) and expected something similar.
It is in fact a fresh, unique aroma, as some experts in the field say - with a synthetic note.
However, I highly recommend it. It is and will always be part of my collection, not only from the nostalgic side, but also from the quality that it still maintains today.

Latest Reviews

GuapoGuapo 3 months ago
Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) - Chanel

Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) A masterpiece
One of the best fragrances ever. True to the 90s, however, always up-to-date and magnificent. I used it in the 90s as a signature fragrance and it stayed in my rotation forever. There is a great emotional side, great connections and memories associated...

GuapoGuapo 7 months ago
Blue Jeans - Versace

Blue Jeans Those were the days
The true image of a young adult from the 90s. A masterpiece that time has not forgotten. Fortunately, a fragrance that has not been discontinued, has not been affected by time and remains extremely versatile and up-to-date. I used it in the 90s and it continues...