Eau de Lacoste (2013)

Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste

Eau de Lacoste is a perfume by Lacoste for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-floral. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesWhite pineapple, Calabrian mandarin, Calabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesPineapple blossom, Jasmine sambac, Rose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Peru balsam

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 01.03.2020.

9.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Nellka
Happy summery scent that takes me back a few years
I had the same flacon in dark blue before and got it as a present for my birthday during a holiday I spent with my family and my partner in Italy. And I loved him. He became my study time over my daily companion.

I did not like to smell particularly sweet or overpowdered at that time. And I didn't want to smell "like everybody else."
That's why the fragrance is an interesting but uncomplicated scent for me for the whole year and it will always remind me of this beautiful time and summer.

by Luxi
by Chanelle
by JJ84
by JJ84

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Land (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Lacoste Lacoste Original (2015) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Intense by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Pour Femme Elixir by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Magnetic by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Natural by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Elegant by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Lui French Panache by Lacoste