Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle 2014

Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste
Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle is a perfume by Lacoste for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Blackcurrant, Fig
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose, Sweet pea, Gladiolus
Base Notes Base NotesNougat, Amber, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.07.2020.

Hayven
sort of what I was expecting, but not
After reading multiple reviews and looking at the notes over and over, I decided to blind buy a purse spray of this. It is definitely heavier than the perfumes I typically wear, a little too fancy for me really. I can't describe too well what I was smelling other than a sweet spicy floral. But I left it on as I went to bed. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to get a drink of water, and this wave of candied nuts and vanilla hit me. I'm guessing that's the nougat coming through in the dry-down. The scent turned into a completely different scent over time.

I can't say this is worth a full bottle as I probably wouldn't be able to finish it. The mini spray is more than enough for me. The longevity of this fragrance on my skin was approximately 8 hours.

Gold
Nougat and black currant don't make it "sensuelle"
Artificial black currant, some nondescript flowers and a sweet, gourmand note (hazelnut-toffee) - those are the ingredients for the new "Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle", not a fragrance I would associate with a whispered pleasure of sensual longing (as the name suggests). The concept of tennis (look at the bottle shaped like a tennis-ball) actually seems to clash with the colour purple and the adjective "sensuelle". It is obvious that Lacoste also tries to jump on the band-waggon of all those scents labelled "sensuelle", but this product of theirs won't stop traffic, it's neither sensual nor challenging, it's simply boring.

by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
by Steph
by Steph
by Lovelikewhoa
by Lovelikewhoa

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Land (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (2015) by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Femme Elixir by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Magnetic by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Elegant by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Timeless by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Natural by Lacoste