Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc 2010

Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste
Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc is a perfume by Lacoste for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Cardamom, Rosemary, Cedar leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Frankincense, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesGeorgywood®, Vetiver, Suede, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.09.2020.

A blan(c)kes perfume
The artificial scent of Lacoste Blanc is written on the chest. Everything smells a number too artificial and too deliberate. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful spring and summer scent, which always sprays a "fresh laundry vibe" and thus makes good mood.

You are welcome to try it yourself: Put on a freshly washed top, put two or three sprayers of Lacoste Blanc on it and you'll smell like fresh from the laundromat. And dry the whole thing without washing! ;)

The opening is deliciously summery fresh due to the grapefruit, which however fades away after about half an hour. The floral scents and an appropriate sillage in the heart note make it stand out from other shower fragrances and are therefore a good alternative in the low-budget segment of designer fragrances. In the base note you can smell something slightly woody, but this is no longer worth mentioning, as the fragrance becomes directly skin-tight after the 3-4 hour heart note.

So for me it's worth an investment as a change in spring and summer or whenever you feel like having "fresh laundry vibes". Also for the reason that it is relatively cheap to buy.
A timeless summer scent
Since 2011 this fragrance was my summer scent. This year I thought I'd like to try something different and ordered a sample of a complex niche fragrance. Wow, the sample was good, so I invested 120 Euros and wore the fragrance for the last 7 - 10 days. Now the disillusionment: after the 7 - 10 days I don't like the niche scent anymore and I'm back to the L.12.12 Blanc. Even though the niche fragrance is qualitatively different from the synthetic mix of L12.12 Blanc due to its naturalness and the individual ingredients that can be smelled out, it does not reach its "magic". L12. 12 Blanc is a fragrance that is well received by everyone. The most heard comment is: "but you smell good, like freshly showered". And yes, this is one way to describe the fragrance. It is enough like the feeling when you've had a fresh shower and put on freshly washed clothes that still smell like washing powder. But also the feeling of lying down in a freshly made bed. As already mentioned, it is a fresh mix that is hard to tear apart. If you strain, you smell a very dry wood scent in the base, which somehow reminds of the smell of a sauna. The heart note smells flowery, fresh and absolutely not feminine. In the top note, the tangy grapefruit is noticeable. A great scent that lasts on me all day long and the price is unbeatable.

Well, never change a running system: for me it remains THE summer scent par excellence
Freshness, good mood
The white Lacoste is simply knitted, sporty, fresh and fruity. Nothing special, but much too badly rated by Parfumo, just like many other Lacoste fragrances. Available online for 30€/100ml. A good fragrance for work, with which you will only attract attention in a positive way, if at all. Makes you feel good, just like the slightly spicier L'Homme :) and that's the main thing. I really don't understand what people have with their shower gel vibes and synthetics. Acqua di Gio also smells fresh and flowery and for me it's a very simple knit, but it costs double and more!
Warilol
The symbol of a long lasting friendship
Yes I know, uncomplicated and fresh, even synthetic fragrances have a hard time on a platform like Parfumo. One has already smelled everything and tends to give the best marks to the high-quality and unique niche fragrance.

You can argue about quality and craftsmanship, but at the end of the day there is an absolutely indisputable law: it says that only favours make you beautiful.

Before I explain why I like Lacoste Blanc so much, I would like to take a break and talk about my fragrance philosophy.

I am sure that many perfume enthusiasts closely link fragrances with emotional events or life stages of past times. This scent here describes a wonderful time, namely the summer of 2012, when I had just finished my bachelor's degree and had to wait almost a whole year for my master's degree. A year full of fun, friendships and party excesses followed. I remember exactly when I got a Lacoste gift box from my parents at Easter, which among other things also contained this white one. WoW, it immediately inspired me, invigorating and fruity, associations with freshly washed, white laundry could not be denied here. The very next day my best friend told me about this scent. He liked it so much that he had to buy it directly as well.

Almost 8 years later I already own my 4th bottle of Lacoste Blanc and I must admit, it will never leave my fragrance collection. My best friend, by the way, sees it the same way, it has remained his favourite scent until today. An uncomplicated yet unique and fresh floral fragrance with which you will certainly receive many compliments.

But what is much more important for me: this fragrance stands for an unforgettable summer and a long-lasting friendship that continues to this day. Times I remember with pleasure.
Summery fresh-fruity Immergeher
Lacoste is a brand that doesn't get off very well here. The Homme and Femme fragrances still have a reasonably large fan base, but the rest are rather insignificant. I don't think most of them are that bad, but there are a lot of fragrances that you can wear in everyday use. Especially the L.12.12 series is rated very low here. If you look at the price, I don't even think it's bad. Most of them are already thrown behind, e.g. 30-40 Euro a 100ml. Apart from this white one, I'm not interested in anyone yet, but if you're looking for uncomplicated freshness at a small price, you can strike here.

I bought this white one for a little over 30 Euro a 100ml. Super price, because in my opinion it should cost twice as much. By the way, there is also a 175ml version, which is available for 50-60 Euro.
The white one is clearly the star of this series and probably also the bestseller of this series. Also with Youtube and Konsorten these are suggested to one often times. Rightly so. The bottle is very well suited to this plain white. A bright summery scent that comes along clean, well-groomed and in a good mood.
I've tested the scent several times over the last few weeks. The opening already starts in a good mood with a concentrated load. The pleasant freshness of the opening runs through the whole process, with slight changes occurring of course. However, not too large, as the basic DNA is always retained. The grapefruit is accompanied by a beautiful melon-like note that spreads a lot of good humour. In addition there is a discreetly sweet spice, which fits well to this fresh fruity style. These are complemented by beautiful bright flowers, which do not appear too feminine. Great job. The result is a good summer mix. The base is very wood-heavy and the DNA remains intact. Beautiful pleasant light wood with a pleasant soft freshness, which rounds off the fragrance well. All in all for me a fragrance with which I feel 100% comfortable. The complexity is never too much, which is an advantage in many situations. On warmer days it's great for leisure but also for everyday use and as a sports fragrance. Of course, the fragrance best matches the casual look or the sporty outfit.
What surprises me is the frequent criticism of the performance. With me the fragrance lasts two digits and actually survives an entire day. The Sillage is moderate, but it stays close to the skin for a long time. I also recommend a few more sprayers because of the moderate Sillage. 5-8 can already be taken, and this DNA is not too aggressive.

Should be tested if you prefer fruity, fresh casual summer scents. For me a fragrance that gives me a good mood and with which I feel fresh, clean and comfortable. Thumbs up!
Hawaiiyaner
The for me totally surprising white giant :-)
For me a delicious fresh power breeze from Crocodile.
Here the quality more than matches the price.
The big disadvantage is unfortunately that the durability is not so super But all in all a very tasty crocodile scent.

KingPinKingPin 13 months ago
Starts off way too sticky sweet, but after calming down it is a classic Lacoste freshie. Nice summer scent, good for office.

by Flanker
by WitDeBois
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Land (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (2015) by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Femme Elixir by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Magnetic by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Elegant by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Timeless by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Natural by Lacoste