L'Homme Lacoste (2017)

L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste

L'Homme Lacoste is a perfume by Lacoste for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Girard

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Quince, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Ginger, Jasmine, Almond
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Akigalawood®

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.09.2019.

8.0 5.0 6.0 8.0/10

Very decent scent
L'Homme Lacoste to my nose is summer scent leaning towards the fruity sweet side.
I managed to pick this up at a reasonable price and overall i am quite happy with the scent I find it a nice fragrance for the office or casual occasions . I like the presence of the Rhubarb note which is quite creative and offers something different. I dont get much of the orange note maybe a hint of the mandarin. I do get some sweetness from Vanilla and amber on the dry down after 30 mins or so. Also there is a dried fruit note to my nose.

The only negative would be longevity as i have to reapply it after 3 hours or so but not a big deal. Projection is average. It would be difficult to overspray this as quite a pleasant scent that's not too overpowering or cloying. I like the bottle design which reminds me of Guerlain Ideal. The cap fits very well . Sprayer is average. This would be a good blind buy or purchase if bought for a good price.
Quite a decent offering from Lacsote.

7.5 out of 10

6.0 8.0 7.0 6.5/10

Felix22x
A fruity fresh summer scent !
Flacon
You can't say anything negative about the bottle, but you can't say anything really positive either, because it's very simple and by no means creative.

Fragrance
The fragrance is definitely more exciting.
The opening was very fruity, with an innovative rhubarb note, which I personally like very much and which I also find really creative.
Due to the fruity notes of quince and rhubarb, a quite strong sweetness develops in the opening, which becomes a little weaker with time, but nevertheless remains constant. With the sweet-fruity notes already on the spraying, slightly woody masculine notes resonate, which become stronger a few minutes after spraying, but nevertheless remain rather in the background.
Specifically, I smell a peppery note and a cedarwood chord paired with some musk.
Due to the characteristic fruity fresh note of the fragrance, it is definitely a summer fragrance for me, which I wear during the day, but which would also work in the evening (but there are clearly better ones).
To put it in a nutshell, especially with the rhubarb note, which I personally like very much, I find the fragrance really innovative and pleasant.
But it's quite fruity already and I think it's a bit over the target (the compensation by the woody notes isn't enough in my opinion). Still not a bad fragrance, in my opinion even the best Lacoste fragrance. However, I only recommend it if you are a rhubarb fan, as I am, or if you are looking for something really fruity (sweet) for the man in summer. Objectively speaking, the fragrance is a 7 for me, but as a rhubarb fanatic (okay, a bit hyperbolic) an 8 would also be conceivable.

Shelf life
The shelf life is satisfactory for a (Lacoste) fragrance in the price segment, but could be slightly better. With me he can do between 5 and 7 hours on the skin.

The Sillage is slightly better than the durability and really surprised me in the test, very pleasant
9.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

Tiple F (Fruity/Fine/Fresh)
In my opinion, I smell strong parallels to "Boss Scent." Whether it's just me, no idea. In any case very strong Sillage, for the price really fantastic. And the stability is almost as good. The scent is not bad at all, but if I wear it, I am disturbed after a short time that it is too sweet and above all much too fruity for me. But it's just a matter of taste...With the "fruitiness" Lacoste has it almost always anyway...Somehow I also see him as an all-rounder I would give away. BUT boss Scent would I prefer to buy because this is more appealing to me.

Price/Performance: 4 / (of) 5

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Challenge (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste L!ve by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Jaune by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge by Lacoste Joy of Pink by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Bleu by Lacoste Inspiration by Lacoste