L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste

L'Homme Lacoste 2017

Manscents
05.09.2019 - 01:12 AM

Very decent scent

L'Homme Lacoste to my nose is summer scent leaning towards the fruity sweet side.
I managed to pick this up at a reasonable price and overall i am quite happy with the scent I find it a nice fragrance for the office or casual occasions . I like the presence of the Rhubarb note which is quite creative and offers something different. I dont get much of the orange note maybe a hint of the mandarin. I do get some sweetness from Vanilla and amber on the dry down after 30 mins or so. Also there is a dried fruit note to my nose.

The only negative would be longevity as i have to reapply it after 3 hours or so but not a big deal. Projection is average. It would be difficult to overspray this as quite a pleasant scent that's not too overpowering or cloying. I like the bottle design which reminds me of Guerlain Ideal. The cap fits very well . Sprayer is average. This would be a good blind buy or purchase if bought for a good price.
Quite a decent offering from Lacsote.

7.5 out of 10

Latest Reviews

ManscentsManscents 3 years ago
Bright Neroli - Ferrari

Bright Neroli Uplifting Citrusy scent
Finally I have got my hands on Bright Neroli by Ferrari. After seeing quite a few positive reviews online of this I decided to purchase it. It was quite hyped up. After wearing this now several times I can say this is a very clean fresh...

ManscentsManscents 3 years ago
Chrome (Eau de Toilette) - Azzaro

Chrome (Eau de Toilette) Solid Aquatic scent
Chrome is a fresh clean aquatic fragrance by the house of Azzaro which was released in 1998. I have a newer reformulated version so my review is based on this version . This scent opens to my nose with a sharp citrus / lemon notes which are provided...