Pour Femme (2003) Eau de Parfum

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lacoste for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesPimento, Violet freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, , Hibiscus, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesHimalaya cedarwood, Sensual skin accord, Mysore sandalwood, Frankincense

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.05.2019

6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

My favorite everyday fragrance
I admit openly that I have never really been a fan of fresh clean fragrances and I still don't like them today as I always prefer strong sweet fragrances but this one has really impressed me. I got to know this perfume through my dear aunt who only prefers fresh clean fragrances. She was constantly raving about this fragrance because she thought it was different from most of the fresh fragrances she has owned or tested. She also finds this fragrance very elegant for everyday life or even when you go out. At that time I had a completely different opinion because I found him just boring and uninteresting but today I am happy to have learned to love him after all. Funnily enough, my mother bought a bottle of it and always used it in everyday life and especially at work. Every time she walked past me, she just smelled so good! I can't describe it very well because I think it smells very clean but also feminine and elegant, let's say it smells very floral. Well, however I went to the bathroom and secretly tested this perfume to see how it would smell on my skin and right now I can't argue with my aunt anymore. It's not a boring or soapy scent like I had in my memory on the contrary it's just creamy and floral you just can't get enough of it;) I perceive it on my skin for 5 hours which I find very good for a fresh perfume as most are clean after (is now my experience) 1 hour hardly to smell. In short, this scent just smells good it also holds very well especially on the clothes there I perceive it a good 8 hours. I can recommend it to anyone who may be looking for a good everyday or office fragrance that is not stubborn or annoying it just smells like a nice perfumed body lotion. I am somehow glad to have found this perfume for me because it smells very good in my opinion:) Whenever I use this perfume I immediately think of my aunt :)
6.0 4.0 8.0 10.0/10

Felicity
It's not always the sounds that are strong, just because they are loud
My little son was about 7 years old when the long-awaited shower was finally installed in the kitchen of our rented apartment in a Thuringian town by the apartment administration. We were so blessed to be able to simply stand under a warm shower of water for thorough cleaning, after we had always gotten into the bathtub once a week in the city bath! During this time he coined the term "evening of happiness". Happy evening - that meant being able to get into a newly-covered bed freshly showered and creamed in freshly washed pyjamas and to have a story read out in company with his favourite plush companions. Cleanliness and cream, cosiness and cuddling in a soft bed - what a dream of warmth, love and security - for which child would it not be?
What has remained is the memory of a fragrance that unites all these feelings and lets the images rise immediately. I am talking here about "Pour femme" by Lacoste, more precisely about the dupes I have of La Rive and of èclat. Which, according to some comments, are supposed to be even better than the original scent. I haven't run into him yet. Both fragrance twins are very weak in silage, you have to replenish generously several times, but don't worry, overdosing doesn't work at all... The first time I couldn't believe that a fragrance could be so weak at all. There was hardly anything to sniff! The most silent of the Leisetretern.
Actually I like Leisetreter, because who wants to attract attention all the time? So he doesn't make anything of himself for now and maybe that's why he is so dear to me in his simple unobtrusiveness and warm cream. A fragrance like a cuddly dress made of the softest Eider down. Nothing disturbs or stings. There is simply a clear, pleasant reassurance, an in-self-to-home, no matter what happens. No question mark, no exclamation mark, just a dot.
What scents can do... where's the bottle?
5.0 7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Flavorite
Fantastik! Plastik Fruit! Go Get Some!
Juicy crisp. Play-doh. White musk. Dry vanilla is what I get from this in that order. I love this fragrance for Late Summer an Fall. It is like a Late harvest wine to my nose. Succulent, boozy and easy to wear. they threatened to discontinue it last year...fortunately, I see it is still available. I will stock up just in case. Normally, play-doh bugs- at least it finished me off with A Lab On Fire's WWDIPIS- pure synth cherry child playroom mess! However, to me, this is one of those fragrances like Bvlgari Pour Femme that no one can really go wrong with and smells green, fruity golden musky, fruity and edible on just about everyone's skin. The Pimento gives an almost ginger-ale type bite, but it's not really peppery as One might imagine, the rest is a pear poached in hibiscus tea and spice and gently cradled into a soft barely there sandalwood. This can be worn day or night as a signature- I am not sure if this would suit a Man in particular, but 'Never say Never', is what I say about that one!
7.0/10

Lovely and Simple
I can't really pick out any specific notes in this perfume and it is rather linear, so what you initially spritz is pretty much what you get all the way through to the drydown. So imagine taking a lovely warm bath, drying yourself with a big soft fluffy white towel and dusting yourself with expensive powder using a big powder puff. That's it! Relaxed, soft, warm, clean and powdery. I like it.
7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Delicious
"It reminds me a bit of another perfume" I thought as I had sprayed it. After some pondering, I realized that it was Trussardi Inside. The freesia? How Lacoste Femme has managed to escape my nose for so many years is a mystery :) Since it's so light, I can imagine that it fits on most occasions without bothering anyone. I have truly fallen for this fragrance because it is so warm and delicious. A winner.
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Callas
Everyday life but not everyday
It was already fairly often mentioned here and I also like to use this smell very much in the office.

He is unobtrusively feminine. The freesia is dominant, seems soapy easily and I feel fresh.
Heliotrope is warm gently creamily. Leather and woods are indispensably for me (since otherwise too charming) and form the degree.

It is a charming Mainstreamsmell and he tides me over many a stressful day.
2.0/10

surprisingly urinous on me
A bit of rose, a bit of heliotrope, a bit of pee! (Am I getting the "warm woman skin accord" that's supposed to be in there? My warm skin doesn't smell like urine, does it?) Luckily, the pee burns off quickly. Then, it smells like it’s trying to imitate Kenzo Amour, but it’s less interesting. Not for me. (081310)

Lexa 2 years ago
Ocean,skin caressed by waves,clean smell.Skinscent and yet a memory of another life,a life when happiness was different,easier,closer...+1

by Luxi
by Rehbaby
by LButterfly
by LButterfly

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste Challenge (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste L!ve by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge by Lacoste Joy of Pink by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Jaune by Lacoste Inspiration by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Bleu by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Vert by Lacoste