Pour Femme 2003 Eau de Parfum

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lacoste for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesPimentoPimento
Purple freesiaPurple freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
Persian jasmine
HibiscusHibiscus
Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesHimalaya cedarHimalaya cedar
Sensual skin accordSensual skin accord
Mysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Marie Bäumer.

My ever walker
Lacoste pour femme - Every time I have a day on which I can not decide on a particular fragrance, I reach for it.

I know this perfume for a very long time. Because my mother has worn it once a certain time mainly.

The scent is pleasant, fresh, floral, minimally powdery. It gives me a feeling of persistence and security every time I wear it.
Lacoste pour femme is also one of the few fragrances with freesia that I like. Actually, I like the note in fragrances namely rather less.

The sillage and the durability could certainly be a little better, but I find at the unbeatable price to which the perfume is to get one can overlook it.

I have the bottle, which is very simple and timeless, by the way, already repurchased several times. He will very likely always have a place in my perfume collection.
Bergkristall
Beautiful for everyday life....
.... to fill itself fresh and good. The scent smells very little soapy and fresh laundry but generally rather floral in a fruity way. Very pleasant and not too intrusive. If I wear it then rather on days off or when walking with children.... Then I feel like a perfect housewife and mother. In the office rather not my fragrance
Relaxation for the nose
Right away: Pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a fragrance that fits only conditionally to my style, but which I appreciate nevertheless. The composition is well done and stylish.

To whom the fragrance fits? To anyone who likes him. Nevertheless, he awakens a certain association in me. When I perceive him, then I imagine a natural woman. Tight jeans in a light shade of blue, a casual white blouse (with the sleeves rolled up a bit), shoulder-length blonde or light brown hair, very natural makeup, simple loafers... also a very relaxed personality. That's what "Pour Femme" exudes to me.

It's a fragrance that brings you down. Yes, it has an extremely calming effect on me. Clean, powdery, floral, unsweet and very cuddly. Like freshly showered. Exciting? No. But you don't always have to fall in love with the scent. This scent always goes and is a great choice for the office or for those who prefer a tiny little collection. It just fits all the time.

It's only moderately reflective of me and my character, but I love wearing it around the house- just because it's so nice and calming
Security
Mama, is that you? I don't know why, but whenever I smell this scent, it reminds me of my mom. I don't remember her ever owning and/ or wearing this scent but something I associate with it. How nice it is to have a scent that always makes you feel very close to your mum, the security. (When I wore it one day and my mom was visiting, she liked the scent right away. So this combination fits also already once ;) )It makes you feel so comfortable, it's subtle but still very classy and great made. It gives me this "clean" and "clean" feeling. I personally wear it a lot at home, that's where I feel most comfortable with it. The durability and sillage is rather low with me but at the super price, you can also re-spray more often without having a guilty conscience. Who has not yet tested him, makes this with pleasure. Who would not like to have the feeling now and then to lie in the arms of his mummy? Go ahead, spray it on yourselves
Gift for the mother-in-law
A prankster who thinks evil when he reads the headline!
My former future mother-in-law - to whom I am still in contact - is a wonderful, warm person and I am still grateful to her for "taking" the fragrance away from me.
Otherwise I would probably never have discovered Cuir Béluga *sigh* *shrieks*.

So let's go back to square one.
I'm 16 years young, and for the first time I earned a little more money than the usual 5-10€ for walking the neighbour's dog - so much that I'm going to hit it on the head for a new perfume.
But no Playboy or Bruno Banani or any other cheap watered-down something that someone leaves me because he or she doesn't like it, no, to celebrate the day it can be something special. I've earned that So my bicycle takes me to the drugstore of my choice.
There I stand in front of the shelf and don't know where to start. There are colourful flacons, some even have plush key rings on them. What the...
"If a perfume needs a free keychain to advertise itself, it can't be a good sign."
My logic. Until today Struck by colourful sweets, the glitter, pomp and bluster I stand there and discover it, this chic, narrow cuboidal bottle.
The Lacoste crocodile looks at me and reminds me of the sneakers I couldn't afford (and wanted to, because maybe my feet would still be growing and then it would be a real pity about the shoes, I had obviously been trained successfully).
The crocodile, it does not scream, it does not glitter, it scores with me with discreet restraint. My kind of thing. Angular, but slightly rounded on the inside.
It passes the first test on paper.
It doesn't smell strong, not like grandma - like all those number five's and what's-her-name, with whom so many people get drunk because they are on their gesta... erh... their perfume.
So it can be on my skin. And on my neck and hair Mmhmmm... pleasant! Smooth! Well-groomed. And right in my budget I take a few laps around the store and still like the smell around me. Bought.
I throw the one cent that is left over into the donation box together with the remaining change that is still in my wallet. The embarrassing 4You wallet that my brother no longer needed or wanted. If only I had bought a fancy purse. Whatever. I have something way better. I'm going home with it The crocodile will accompany me for the next few years - from there, everywhere, at any time of day, on (almost) any occasion. For the disco he is too good, too dear to me But it is practical to use mainly one perfume. Then you never have to sniff the scarves, because you know that only this one fragrance can still be attached to them.
The crocodile is my faithful companion. When I've showered, I feel like I'm showering with him in a square. Clean.
My friends stick their noses into my scarves and shawls when we greet each other. Because I smell so nice.
Not a single person has anything to complain about me or the crocodile.
Until... ...that one comment was supposed to destroy everything.
"You smell like my mother. Stop it." - Words you don't want to hear from your friend.
"He has no idea. I don't use fabric softener, but maybe it's the detergent. Or that mousse he smells. Seriously, did I even put perfume on today? I think I forgot it anyway."
A few days later I'm standing in the bathroom of said mother. Next to Christina Aguilera, it says. The crocodile That's the end. I can literally hear my heart breaking just a little bit.
For the next days and weeks I walk the world without perfume. Disillusioned.
I smell his mother. She smells great, like security. She radiates warmth and she's in harmony. A great woman who cooks great food Your bottle is coming to an end.
I'm thinking. At home I still have a turtle and a crocodile, both with very similar smelling contents.
Do I give her the turtle?
No. Too cheap. That could be tantamount to an insult, because I myself found the turtle slightly repulsive and therefore did not touch it for a long time and afterwards brought the crocodile home again when it was on offer.
For whatever reason I keep the boxes of perfumes, although I don't sell them anyway.
Luckily here, because this way the gift somehow looks better.
The "mother-in-law" is surprised.
On what occasion and with what she deserves this gift?
No, it does not always take an occasion to want to give someone a little pleasure. After all, she always does it During each of my (announced) visits she accidentally cooked something she knows I like to eat.
She never makes a fuss over anything.
Like the crocodile.
The crocodile suits her much better than me little drama queen.
I wonder how we, the crocodile and I, were able to stand it together for so long and I begrudge it to her from the bottom of my heart, this kind, warm woman who would never hurt a fly.
Like the crocodile
Crowdpleaser and perennial
I had this scent about 8 years ago. At that time I had honestly bought it because it was cheap and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I used it more for cramps to feel fresh and just use a perfume that didn't offend.
No one will have anything against this perfume. The Sillage is discreet, so it is an intimate fragrance, by no means penetrating and therefore very suitable for everyday life in a profession like mine (dental surgery). I have heard several comments, statements and above all several positive sides from a YouTuberin about the fact that I felt like wearing it again. I have not regretted it at all. The durability could be better, but you have to make compromises. Since you can buy it online very, very cheap, I find it easy and spray it again after 4-5 hours. I am glad that I like it now. Maybe it simply suits me much better now, because I feel that I have slowly arrived at my new job and personally. For me he has something of a business scent that anyone can wear, even older ones. He doesn't look old-fashioned at all, but he also doesn't look teeny-like. I cannot respond well to the individual notes, as I am not a fragrance pro. Probably it is the skin accord that gives him a warm feeling. But not vanilla-sweet-heavy warm, but still fresh and mature. It fits very well to my stage of life and I hope that this will not change
Delicate skin flatterer
This scent really surprised me. Actually, I tend rather to heavy opulent scents from the Far East, but sometimes even a perfume lover needs his rest:D
"Pour Femme" convinced me because it comes across so tender and noble without screaming out loud and craving for attention. The incredibly feminine notes of delicate freesia, slightly fruity innocent apple paired with hibiscus, cinnamon, and slightly spicy clove herald the start and don't see it saying goodbye to the skin. An absolute all-rounder, which you can wear well in the office, at sports, as well as on a date, without feeling boring. The skin chord has a magical effect on me and in my opinion it sniffs very seductively and mates incredibly well with your own skin smell
Mama's scent
Because my mother always wore fragrance when I was little no other fragrance describes my mum better even if she had not worn it. It may not be a special fragrance for many, but it is for me. And not just because of my mom, no I think the scent has something. It's warm but also lively it's flowery but also heavy but not as you might think... and at the same time light but long lasting. Hard to describe. I think everyone should have smelled it. And just because there may have been a time when it was used by many or it is not considered so high quality or special just because it may not be one of the most expensive or noble fragrances, it still deserves to be noticed
My favorite everyday fragrance
I admit openly that I have never really been a fan of fresh clean fragrances and I still don't like them today as I always prefer strong sweet fragrances but this one has really impressed me. I got to know this perfume through my dear aunt who only prefers fresh clean fragrances. She was constantly raving about this fragrance because she thought it was different from most of the fresh fragrances she has owned or tested. She also finds this fragrance very elegant for everyday life or even when you go out. At that time I had a completely different opinion because I found him just boring and uninteresting but today I am happy to have learned to love him after all. Funnily enough, my mother bought a bottle of it and always used it in everyday life and especially at work. Every time she walked past me, she just smelled so good! I can't describe it very well because I think it smells very clean but also feminine and elegant, let's say it smells very floral. Well, however I went to the bathroom and secretly tested this perfume to see how it would smell on my skin and right now I can't argue with my aunt anymore. It's not a boring or soapy scent like I had in my memory on the contrary it's just creamy and floral you just can't get enough of it;) I perceive it on my skin for 5 hours which I find very good for a fresh perfume as most are clean after (is now my experience) 1 hour hardly to smell. In short, this scent just smells good it also holds very well especially on the clothes there I perceive it a good 8 hours. I can recommend it to anyone who may be looking for a good everyday or office fragrance that is not stubborn or annoying it just smells like a nice perfumed body lotion. I am somehow glad to have found this perfume for me because it smells very good in my opinion:) Whenever I use this perfume I immediately think of my aunt :)
Felicity
It's not always the sounds that are strong, just because they are loud
My little son was about 7 years old when the long-awaited shower was finally installed in the kitchen of our rented apartment in a Thuringian town by the apartment administration. We were so blessed to be able to simply stand under a warm shower of water for thorough cleaning, after we had always gotten into the bathtub once a week in the city bath! During this time he coined the term "evening of happiness". Happy evening - that meant being able to get into a newly-covered bed freshly showered and creamed in freshly washed pyjamas and to have a story read out in company with his favourite plush companions. Cleanliness and cream, cosiness and cuddling in a soft bed - what a dream of warmth, love and security - for which child would it not be?
What has remained is the memory of a fragrance that unites all these feelings and lets the images rise immediately. I am talking here about "Pour femme" by Lacoste, more precisely about the dupes I have of La Rive and of èclat. Which, according to some comments, are supposed to be even better than the original scent. I haven't run into him yet. Both fragrance twins are very weak in silage, you have to replenish generously several times, but don't worry, overdosing doesn't work at all... The first time I couldn't believe that a fragrance could be so weak at all. There was hardly anything to sniff! The most silent of the Leisetretern.
Actually I like Leisetreter, because who wants to attract attention all the time? So he doesn't make anything of himself for now and maybe that's why he is so dear to me in his simple unobtrusiveness and warm cream. A fragrance like a cuddly dress made of the softest Eider down. Nothing disturbs or stings. There is simply a clear, pleasant reassurance, an in-self-to-home, no matter what happens. No question mark, no exclamation mark, just a dot.
What scents can do... where's the bottle?

by Blödel
by Rehbaby
by LButterfly
by LButterfly

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Land (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Intense by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Lacoste Original (2015) by Lacoste Pour Femme Elixir by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Timeless by Lacoste Booster (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Elegant by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Magnetic by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Natural by Lacoste