Pour Homme (2002) Eau de Toilette

Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann

Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Lacoste for men and was released in 2002. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Pink pepper, Juniper, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Musk, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.09.2019

10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Bobby2018
The beginning of a great love
I would like to write my first perfume commentary about Lacoste pour homme, as this fragrance has accompanied me for a long time in my life.

It all started in 2003. I was 18 years old. Life was about being independent and free, discovering a lot, going to parties and developing your own style. Even then I was interested in perfume, its fragrance components and their effect on my fellow human beings. At that time almost all my friends wore Boss Bottled or Joop Homme. Both good scents, but I didn't want to smell like the others. I wanted to be different.

That's why I started looking for the other one. I tried a few things and got stuck at Lacoste pour homme. This scent triggers something in me that I want to try to describe.

My nose is not as perfectly adjusted as that of some Parfumo members. So I can only tell you about my perception.

For me the fragrance starts fruity paired with a note of cinnamon. This fragrance process doesn't change much for me either. But I think that's a good thing too.
For me, it combines a sporty elegance that is discreetly restrained. This fragrance lasts about 7-8 hours on me. I think that's perfectly all right.

I have worn this fragrance for many years on almost all occasions. Whether for work, for going out or also on festive occasions. A very loyal companion. It is an all-rounder perfume which in my opinion can be used all year round. It is light, fresh, spicy, sporty but also elegant. For this fragrance I often received compliments and for a long time it was the fragrance by which I was recognized. Just what I wanted. I wanted to be different! I had managed that and this fragrance helped me a lot!

An absolutely recommendable scent for young and old!!!

A Plum Bomb on Lacoste Pour Homme
SOTD: Lacoste Pour Homme: As of 01/11/19

Right of the bat my nose detect pretty much of the plum, vanilla on the opening and then a hint of rum start to creep in, as the dry down kicks in I scent the apple, cinnamon, bergamot, pepper and grapefruit, one post reviewer said he detects a freshness vibe with the scent I detect to as well. To me is a sweet and fresh scent which is nice, this is the 2nd Lacoste fragrance that I owned the very first one is the Style in Play. I liked the plum on this fragrance with Vanilla mixed in is pleasing and not cloying. Is a nice release from Lacoste it would be nice if this was a EDP instead of a EDT, and is a must have.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Presentation/Design: 6.5/10
Value: 7/10
Longevity/Performance: 7.5/10: Lasted on skin/skin scent between 6-8+ hrs
Overall: 7.25/10

My SOTD/OSOTD (Scent of the Day/Office Scent of the Day): Lacoste Pour Homme EDT: As of 03/08/19

My 2nd wearing of this fragrance became my OSOTD or Office Scent of the Day as of 03/08/19, Plum is beginning to be one of my favorite notes in fragrance especially the combo of plum and vanilla which are a good combo if it is done well or blended well together. On this fragrance both plum and vanilla are well blended and it stands out. I get the hint of the fruity and rum vibe in the background which is there to my nose. But again the Plum, Vanilla and Rum are the main players here on this fragrance, to me the Rum is buried on the background with the Vanilla and Plum and again the Rum is there. My overall rating on this fragrance I will give this fragrance some love due to the Plum and Vanilla combo I will rate it 8 out of 10, and the longevity/performance it will be 8.25 out of 10, I went a have dose on the sprays around 9-11, lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 9-11+ hrs which is semi-beast mode. Again is a must have if you love the combo of Plum and Vanilla with rum. Is a superb fragrance with a cheap/bargain of a price.

Carlitos01 88 days ago
Fruity fresh without being too sweet. It's an all around pleasant and inexpensive fragrance for Spring and Fall and one of Lacoste best.+3
Cheshirecat 17 months ago
Sweet vanilla and plum with rum. The opening is very bright and the drydown is very pleasant. Non offensive scent that you can wear anytime.+3
6.0

by Kevolt
by Cheshirecat
by Cheshirecat

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Challenge (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste L!ve by Lacoste Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Jaune by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Rouge by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Joy of Pink by Lacoste Inspiration by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Bleu by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste