Touch of Pink 2004Eau de Toilette

Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Touch of Pink (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Lacoste for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orange, Cardamom, Coriander
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Carrot seed, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Kiwi, last update on 02.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Danish singer Natasha Thomas.

MisskMissk 8 years ago

„A feminine sport fragrance”

FlavoriteFlavorite 7 years ago

„I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning!”

Selflove02
Sweet scent that pleases many
The smell is sweet and fruity, I am almost addicted to the smell. Although I like to smell it very much, the perfume has something very girlish about it that doesn't fit my personality at all, unfortunately. Therefore I will probably change soon.
But in principle very recommendable, you can perceive it all day long (with 4-5 sprays) and it smells very tasty and summery. If you want to make yourself younger, then it is definitely a must-have. I am only 18, but I have the feeling that the fragrance makes me look too young. So a matter of opinion.
My Touch of Pink Summer
Every time I see, smell or hear this perfume, I feel like a teenager again. This fragrance had always attracted me and I could never afford it because I didn't have enough money for it. But as soon as I entered a drugstore, it was sprayed on naturally and I was happy. A good 15 years later I took it home with me to relive my nostalgia. However, I was a bit disappointed because I remembered him differently and this did not correspond at all to what I had felt! But I didn't give up and sprayed it on me from time to time and my feeling came back, my touch of pink summer! I assign it more to summer because it is fresh, elegant and lovely. Also in my memories I always have a summery day before my eyes. A faithful companion!

Æry-Watery
I am astounded by the previous review! I understand the analogy of °olfactory ice°, tending to agree with it as far as it goes; but to then proceed to say that this is an ^extremely^ agressive perfume that is capable of seriously discomfiting one's olfactory faculty for an entire day is to my mind ... well ... paroxysmal, quite frankly! Of course, I ^do^ appreciate that different persons have different sensibilities, olfactorily, often _very_ different; but that anyone react so _very_ strongly to this 'fume is to me nothing less than an epiphany in this principle, as I actually perceive it as really very delicate and gentle. To me it is a fine example of an æry-watery 'fume - a sort of °gossamer° or watery °filigree° of a 'fume - indeed, somewhat evocative of ice & a cool breeze. I love that kind of 'fume, and I was very pleased to discover this one.

I have had just one other disagreement as strong as this - over ~Orris Florentina~ by Bella Bellissima. I find that one to be an ^extremely^ mild 'fume - it seems to me to be basically a bit of orris & pretty much nothing else; but she in her review described it a 'fierce', and went to considerable lengths to emphasise this.

Unfortunately I hear that this lady is now extremely unwell. There has been some rallying on her behalf on the ~Fragrantica~ website, on which she is known as 'lada1947'.

Flavorite
I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning!
I found a Touch of Pink to be the opposite of what I would expect a touch of pink to smell like. I was looking for something in the general realm of "Amazing Grace" by Philosophy- a light pleasant clean little woody musky floral for Spring afternoons- nothing too complicated. A Touch of Pink came highly recommended. To my horror- it was more like a stab of pink floral flames or like the touch of a dagger made out of pink floral ice being jabbed into my nose. This is olfactory violence. It literally hurt to smell this one. Yes, another famous blind buy gone terribly wrong- this is the sort of rare scent that makes me stop sampling perfumes for the rest of the day and contemplate whether I should take up a different hobby entirely. I found this highly disturbing to my psyche and I actually managed to offend myself! Ugh...
No big deal, on the plus side- this is an economical daytime floral scent with massive sillage and decent longevity for the price. I might suggest this for anyone who likes Anais Anais by Cacharel, Poppy by Coach, Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Very Sexy Dare by Victoria's Secret- though I must say all of the afore mentioned fragrances are better in the crisp floral department than this one, IMO. I can't really discern the notes here- which is sad because I love, love, love me some Cardamom and Coriander! All is lost to a strong poorly made synthetic jasmine and musk combo, with a shockingly bitter mandarin rind exclamation point at the end.
I found the carrier base in this to be too overwhelming to stand long enough to complete the drydown analysis. So I can not verify the basenotes or longevity- other than to say it resisted most reasonable methods of fragrance removal and I found myself extremely annoyed with its lingering presence. This bottle eventually found its way to a friend whose husband bought and loves Marc Jacob's Daisy on her, but she herself can't stand Daisy...this seemed like a possible compromise until we can get her out for some proper fragrance shopping. As far as I know- she's not wearing it either, but I can rest easier just knowing that it's no longer under my roof. Harshness!

A feminine sport fragrance
Touch of Pink by Lacoste is one of my favourite sporting fragrances for women. I'm not a regular gym-goer, but for when I do kick my laziness in the butt, this is what I'd most likely reach for. It's fresh, but also floral and inoffensive. The way in which it has been composed is rather clever.

The opening is a zesty and sweet burst of orange and peach, with an underlying watery-ness, which makes it a touch aquatic. I was preparing myself for something quite bland and short-lived, so you can imagine my surprise when the vanilla accord along with the subtle spices made an appearance in the heart.

I can certainly see why this fragrance is so popular. The price is right and the scent is even better. Touch of Pink is hard to fault. I like the floral freshness blended in with the creamy sweetness of vanilla. Although clean and sheer on the skin, there's that beautiful feminine quality which keeps you feeling the way a woman should, even when the sweat is dripping from your forehead.

Admittedly, Touch of Pink is probably best suited to casual or active occasions, as it's not something that many people will compliment during a formal setting. Sometimes having a fragrance in your wardrobe that you feel comfortable in, is all you need.

The sillage is moderate, thankfully not overpowering, however the same can't be said for the poor longevity. It lasted around two and a half hours on my skin, but then again, there's no harm in re-applying this one. A refreshing spritz during the day is enough to keep you energized.

I was pleasantly surprised by Touch of Pink, and really happy to find it more on the floral side of things, rather than being too fruity. I highly recommend this one.

by Andreas09
by Andreas09
by Nayeli
by Nayeli

Popular Lacoste

Pour Femme Intense by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Lacoste Lacoste Original (1984) / Lacoste (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Land (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Pour Femme (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Intense by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc by Lacoste Lacoste Original (2015) by Lacoste Pour Femme Elixir by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Sparkling by Lacoste Lacoste Red (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Magnetic by Lacoste Essential (Eau de Toilette) by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Elegant by Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Timeless by Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 pour Elle Natural by Lacoste