Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu (2018)

Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu by Lagerfeld

Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu is a perfume by Lagerfeld for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Yuzu wood
Base Notes Base NotesPapyrus, Moss

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.09.2019.

5.0 5.0 5.0 3.0/10

Bois de Verhunzu?
My anticipation regarding the name of the fragrance was destroyed with full force within seconds after I got the first whiff in my nose.
I don't know if there really is a scent of natural origin in the bottle, it smells artificially through and through. And the so-called yuzu tree wood smells exactly like the synthetic yuzu fragrance oil, which I own myself.

No wonder, I think, since the price of natural Yuzu oil is quite high. And I haven't found any yuzu tree oil yet. But the name of a perfume is also a promise to the consumer. Is this what Lagerfeld promises, what the name stands for?

While I was surprised rather positively by Bois de Vetiver, for me Bois de Yuzu is a complete Rhine Falls.

I like Yuzu a lot, but I'll have to wait for another scent. Never mind, I'll mix it up myself.

KingPin 10 months ago
I get more cederat than yuzu/grapefruit/mandarin, a bit bitter. Quite synthetic, not a masterpiece.
5.0
Elysium 16 months ago
Just bought it, starts with a bright and spicy citrus accord, the heart warms up with woody and odorous tones, and fades greenery and mossy.
9.0
10.0

Popular Lagerfeld

Lagerfeld Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Photo (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld KL (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Him by Lagerfeld KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her by Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Vétiver by Lagerfeld Karleidoscope by Lagerfeld Kapsule Woody by Lagerfeld Jako (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Femme by Lagerfeld Kapsule Floriental  by Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Man (Eau de Toilette) by Lagerfeld Kapsule Light by Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Pêcher by Lagerfeld Private Klub for Men by Lagerfeld Paradise Bay for Men by Lagerfeld Paradise Bay for Women by Lagerfeld Private Klub for Women by Lagerfeld