Encre Noire (2006)Eau de Toilette

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique
Bottle Design Lalique

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Lalique for men and was released in 2006. The scent is woody-earthy. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesVetiveryl acetate, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon vetiver, Haitian vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.02.2020.

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

The Teleporter
2003,July,Westport in Ireland, 17 degrees Celsius.

After hours of driving with the greyhound-bus across Ireland from Dublin to westport through the Irish hinterland, me and my two best friends of that time finally arrive. We get off the bus and immediately smell: the sea is not far away...

After we moved into our quarters we went to explore the area and ended up in a small forest.
It smells of moss, old wood and the rain does not know if it wants to be rain or fog. This is how I imagined Ireland and this is how it was good.

2015, September, near Cologne, maybe 20 degrees. I hold my pretty much first blind purchase encre noir in my hand and spray.
Right now he's teleporting me to westport from back then. I'm back in this grove. It is mossy, herbaceous, woody and musty. It's good. I want a Guinness. I want to go back. Forever
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

JamesBlond
The neat BigFoot wears Encre Noir!
all day long he strolls clumsily through the coniferous dominated German forests in search of food, a woman BigFoot and the mystical people of whom the forest inhabitants claim to be furless monsters who attack their mushrooms in packs.
When he strolls through the branches, with his dew-soaked fur, there is always something of nature in it. Mostly it is resins, some moss and now and then some wild herbs. On the soles of his feet the warm, but always moist earth collects which was only rarely allowed to see the light of the sun and if so, only in winter. The branches of the bushes, which often bear under his weight, reveal their fresh, smooth, almost juicy wood and Paul gets hungry again.
Paul BigFoot, that's the name of the hairy, almost 30 year old protagonist of this little story here, thinks that he smells wonderful. His grooming takes almost the whole morning, but he doesn't mind, because every time he combs his coat, the familiar scent of his beloved home rises in his nose and he gets a tingling sensation. He will also set off again tomorrow, through the dense forests, almost untouched nature far from the city and its strangely flesh-coloured monsters. They would not understand each other... because you smell different than him and so everybody stays for himself and feels good, end of story!
Well, if you couldn't read what Encre Noir is all about, in summary, nature lovers will surely appreciate it and always find a reason to wear it while the soapy cleaners don't know when to wear it. To anyone who likes the direction, but the fragrance is still too herbaceous and distinctive, I can only recommend Bottega Veneta. He is suitable for the city and even the other monsters in suits and gelled hair like him quite well.
For me, Encre Noir takes a step further into nature and is neither too smoky nor too earthy.
It seems to me almost like a light summer scent that only its unbelievably spicy echo in the cinema would be completely out of place, but I like to go out, into the woods or to the water and from now on I always feel a little closer to nature than usual.
Unfortunately I am not unanimous with the durability stated here. I'll be off in five or six hours.
Can be tolerated, but in view of the spot price.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Darth Vader's and Voldemort's favourite
I got the scent as a bottling from a colleague who often wears it in the office. Kindly he filled me up with a few ml of it after my infatuation for the scent. The scent is really unique, you recognize it immediately. Admittedly it needs getting used to, it is dark, earthy and almost musty. If there was scent television, I would give Darth Vader and Voldemort exactly that scent! After the first really dark impression, a little more clarity comes into the fragrance, but it still remains somehow dark woody. In spite of all this gloom, it is a fragrance that somehow grabs me and that I love to smell. Whether this is for the benefit of my fellow man sniffing me, I don't know. But I can recommend this fragrance to anyone who wants to take a small fragrance risk. After that, everyone can decide for themselves whether they love or hate EN. I can understand both sides.
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Aahhh, the black ink...
... truly a fitting name and concept. I can see why this scent would be very polarizing, as you would normally expect a vetiver to be fresh, where this is a dark and musty vetiver.

The scent is probably best described as burnt wet wood partially covered with earth and with cypress-like greens growing from the remains. I love wearing it on a rainy, grey autumn day or on a cold clear winter's day - but I can not pull it off on shiny spring or summer days. Some people have mentioned awesome longevity and sillage, whereas I only get about 4 hours before having to reapply - maybe the Iso E Super is playing tricks on me here?

To sum it up, a great frag with a gorgeous bottle at an ridiculous cheap Price.. but try before you buy, may not be to everyones liking...
7.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

The Weird Male Ink
Old butterfly and standing at attention... This is probably a fragrance that divides the male community. Between grinning pleasure, turning up my nose and a fascination it moves me back and forth. Somehow horny and extraordinary, but also borderline and perverse. Gotta like it... or not like it.

Everything in the diagram I can sign blindly. Wood, earth, smoke, spice clearly in front, but also fresh, green and resinous. A very manly mix. The wood is also for me clearly musty occupied.
Even if it's not an ingredient, I clearly smell something fresh and minty. Who knows what the biochemistry is doing in the background.

Encre Noir (black ink) puts a lot of ink on the man's fountain pen ;-))). I will try this one a little longer and see what it does with me and outside. This juice is far from unisex, but I am very curious how women will react to it.
9.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

CoS
The dark side that makes
Encre Noir by Lalique is one of my top 5 discoveries 2019.

One could compare it to a fog, which is transparent on the one hand and has something dark and mysterious about it on the other. The fragrance is nicely smoky, woody and earthy, which is great to wear on cold winter days. It opens with a beautiful vetiver-cypress note, which I really enjoy, because I just love the scent of cypress in a perfume. Then the vetiver takes over, followed by beautiful woody notes of cashmere wood and musk, which give the fragrance its woody-earthy notes.

There are certainly some who don't like this scent, but if you like smoky, woody, slightly darker scents, you can't go wrong with this one. It also reminds me of Gucci Rush for Man, which remains my absolute favorite of all time
The fragrance has a good projection and lasts a good 6 hours on my skin.
5.0 1.5/10

Traum76
Absolutely not made for me
Please be lenient with my description in advance, as I am a newcomer to the world of fragrances and I cannot use scents or technical terms in my description. I will only try to express my feelings.
I ordered the Encre Noir as a blind purchase and admit it was definitely a mistake.
That it is a rather dark and probably also a little musty scent, I did expect, but that...?!
I pressed the spray button once so that the fragrance left the black heavy bottle and landed on my wrist. An unpleasant smell was now in the air. And yet... i dared... and held my nose to the sprayed part. Unbelievable...! That was actually the first word I thought of. But the words that followed were "... how can a perfume smell so gross?!"
Seriously. I felt really sick. It gave me the impression of decomposition. Something so intensely musty, rotten. I remained brave and did not immediately go to the bathroom to wash off the smell. Wait and see. And as time went on, it became at least a little more bearable.
I don't want to wait for the fragrance development and while writing these lines I am thinking about the platform on which I will put the Encre Noir on sale.
Fortunately, this absolutely negative perception of fragrance is only my personal opinion and according to the reviews there are also lovers of Encre Noir.
Please do not hold my description against me. Everyone has their own taste, thank God For me, however, the friendship has already come to an end as soon as we have introduced ourselves.
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Moe96
Masculine, woody, yet not everyone's cup of tea
I recently purchased this and i've been giving it a lot of wear
If you're new into the cologne world this probably would be a big step that you probably shouldn't take?!!?!?
Lalique noir is pretty linear the vetiver note is always there openong till dry down
It is definitely a woody cologne that reminds me of my home country LEBANON
The trees there smell exactly like this!
It lasts days on your shirt with 3-5 initial sprays
On my skin it lasted 6-10+ hours but gets closer to the akin after 2-3 hours
Projects pretty well for the first 2-3 hours
This colognes is not sweet and is not easy to wear!
If you are looking to explore and advance in the world of colognes then i recommend this one!
Opening..........7.5
Dry down..........8.0
Longevity..........8.0
Sillage..........7.0
Overall..........7.5
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Encre Noire by Lalique
Encre Noire is a beautiful, original and very dark perfume.

Now that I have had the opportunity to try it, thanks to a partner, I fully understand those allusions to the dark, macabre, gothic and phantasmagoric side of the perfume, it is not a joke, it is there, and that decadent and decrepit vibe of a withered floral feels perfectly , musty and agonizing, of an indescribable beauty. In spite of not containing flowers in its composition, the sensation is that… flowers in their last throes of life, scratching every second of life, before falling rendered in the darkness of a vetiver and a cypress tree, which burn in the very flames of hell . A unique and original aroma.

I like the perfume a lot, but, for me, it lacks some forcefulness, I don't know how to explain it, I feel it as very airy or transparent, maybe ethereal, eye! That this does not mean that the perfume has no projection or durability, which is not the case, it is just that, I feel a translucent aroma.

The duration is good, about 6 or 7 hours, with a moderate wake from the beginning, but marking presence very well in the first hours. Its use, I see more appropriate for cool or temperate days and equally wearable both day and night, although for me, its habitat is night.

A very original perfume that goes out of the ordinary, and nothing more than that, it already deserves a test, then its aroma will already take care of conquering you.
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Helpful Review
Fine and elegant
It is a wonderful fragrance. I didn't meet a person not to like it! Fine and elegant. A jewel in my collection. But ... unfortunately ... unfortunately ... unfortunately ... a thousand times ... unfortunately ... I can't smell it for long time. I do not understand why... !?
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Tom27
A matter of taste or maybe not
Hardly any other fragrance splits the parfumo community like Encre Noire. Some find it disgusting with parallels to burning car tires and the like. The others, to whom I also belong, are enthusiastic and love him.
For me this fragrance is exceptional because it is able to evoke a fascinating black aura before my inner eye.
Hardly sprayed on, it smells like freshly extinguished wood on a cold autumn night. An intense smoke escapes from the glowing nests still present in some places and covered with dust. This moist and smoky impression is probably due to the use of synthetic cashmere, white musk with a good portion of Iso-e-Super. At the same time a very dry, dirty and earthy vetiver is added. Together with a green conifer-like aspect, through the cypress, a smoky dark coniferous forest is now almost physically tangible.
This fragrance impression now remains almost unchanged until it has completely dried. This happens with me approximately after 6-7 hours. The Sillage is relatively strong during the first hour and then becomes close to the body, but is still clearly perceptible.
I can recommend Encre Noire to anyone who wants to get to know the rooty, moist, earthy side of Vetiver. However, I cannot advise a blind buy, because in my opinion the scent is too special for that.
For me it's a perfect scent for cold, humid autumn/winter days and is definitely my favorite vetiver perfume.
8.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Black as night!
This fragrance has accompanied me for a very long time.

I move through my side job often on technopartys, on which predominantly black is carried.

Techno stands in our circles for tolerance, openness and harmony, but there is also a scene that represents these intentions in exactly the same way, but spends nights with very dark music in very dark rooms.
The mood becomes extatic, even hedonistic.
Sometimes it seems as if pure anarchy is the order of the day.

For this kind of night I have been looking for a suitable fragrance for a long time... and found.

Encre Noire corresponds exactly to my imagination when I try to describe this mood in a fragrance.
I have similar associations as many of the previous speakers who go in the direction of "cemetery", "tomb", "vampire" and "church" and see there also the connection that arises with me.

The scent:
...goes absolutely in a sacral direction for me and brings back memories of myrrh and incense, both of which are not found in the fragrance pyramid.

After spraying, a cold musk and moist, stale wood unfolds Immediately I have a mysterious vaulted cellar in front of my eyes.
Encre Noir doesn't really evolve for my nose, but smells the same until the end.
On clothes the ink will last forever, so you can have fun with it for a long time.
On my skin he keeps me all day / all night!

In order to be noticed by others with it, however, it needs 5-8 splashes with me.
I have also tested with my friends (... the poor always have to pay for my scent tests).

Conclusion:

The fragrance has an absolutely dark aura and is available for a small price. Who is interested in herbaceous, mysterious smells, should test here in any case times.

P.S.
While writing I noticed that this is probably my current Signatureduft.

- Funumai
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

"Always on Sundays....
....the memory comes" Cindy and Bert (not related to Ernie and Bert), who, as the informed Brigitte reader knows, were the adoptive parents of Marylin Manson, who could possibly be blamed for the premature death of both in the late 90s, once sang...
Marilyn Manson, the result of a liaison between Heinz Schenk and Charles Manson, treasurer of the Bempflinger Obst- und Gartenbauverein as well as the Kleintierzüchterverein, is rumoured to be the mastermind behind Andrea Berg and therefore decisively responsible for the complex sound of the showpiece troubadour....
So far "the bridge" as usual, as a transition to the chorus....
Why Marilyn Manson now? On the one hand neither Marilyn Monroe nor Sharon Tate lives, Roman Polanski is "Persona non grata" in the USA because of forbidden sexual practices practised in the 70s and on the other hand the gloomy pictures, which some here associate with the scent, have inspired me to choose M. Manson as a hanger...Marilyn had no objections, I had asked him on Saturday while bowling in the town hall cellar (Michael Moore was also there) for permission...
It's kind of cute how people around here get so excited about the scent - "Scandal, shame, crucifies him..." So much the better, then less run with Encre Noire through the area and leave the smell to the "black-robed fraction"... If I had to name a signature scent EN would be among the first five possible candidates. The scent is probably made for all black-robed night owls who cut a path through the night in the black Dodge Challenger... david Lynch and Quentin Taratino are in the rear...
The name Encre Noire and the black bottle are the program, even if you search in vain for the ink here. Since the other icons, like Ebene and Macassar have unfortunately died, EN is more than just a satisfactory replacement.... Wood, wood, vetiver - what more could you want... If only there was the scent, it wouldn't be a drama for me... The scent is linear, so what? Those who love surprises should buy chocolate for children...
David Lynch, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Kyle Maclachlan and many more meet on Mulholland Drive for "Marschmellow Roasting", all in black, the air is impregnated with Encre Noire, "The beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson is running in the background, soon Arvo Pärth comes out of the thicket and asks if anyone wants to take a sauna....

8.0 10.0 9.0 9.0/10

Harrock
Extremely earthy ... what special but extreme!
Lalique Encre Noire is something very special ... something you don't smell so often ... and something you want to wear !
I find it hard to describe how he judges but the best way to describe the smell is to take a bag of potting soil and pour it out in the bed ...Extremely earthy and wet wood ... it is a fragrance that has to unfold first ... in the beginning you think: Ufff the thing judges musty, different, strange... but after a few minutes it changes ... it becomes woodier and quieter .
The durability is really good! in my opinion the performance is enough to a Dior Sauvage ran.
Whereby sauvage is clearly more mainstream. Encre Noir just stands out ... You can be sure people will ask you about that. It's more for the winter. Or if you want to attract attention in large groups e.g. outside in the city ... what for outside on the jacket or so ... not necessarily go for the office or for sleeping ... your partner will thank you ... You don't put Creed on fresh when you go to bed ... Encre Noir is particularly violent in the first minutes of extreme ...
9.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

TruuMax
The legend of the forest
I'm a person who loves nature.

That's why a night walk is something that would suit me. If you read the text carefully, you'll quickly find out how the perfume develops at each stage.

Act 1:
A cool spring evening... The trees start to blossom and the plants grow steadily. The ground is still cold from winter and a little damp.

The last rays of the sun are still dazzling through the treetops, but the ever stronger wind is already carrying the smell of approaching rain through the forest.

As I continue my journey through the forest, I pass a slightly weathered hunter's lookout, which lies next to a gently rippling stream. The stones around him are all mossy.

Act 2:
The wind gets stronger and stronger, while the first drops hit the ground and slowly soften it again.

I look for shelter in an old hut in the forest, because the storm seems to get stronger and stronger and stay for a few hours. While the rain is getting stronger and stronger and thunder is increasing, I have come to terms with the situation, I decide to take a nap...

Act 3:
I wake up, the weather is distorted and the only thing left of it is damp air and the wet ground. The sun's rays flood the forest bit by bit more and more and I make my way home, while the forest slowly starts to dry again.
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Thought Provoking & darkly elegant
The dark figure makes it's way along the quiet forest path flanked on either side by the tall deep evergreen trees, their sharp tips pointing up like pen nibs scratching their way through the grey water-colour clouds. The road opens out to an old building. Inside, the walls are covered with wood panels, an old printing press occupies the floor-space. Stacks of paper, vats of rich black ink. Through a square window a garden, beyond the long grass a great cedar spreads out it's large long-reaching branches as if to confirm it's dominance and with it an unmistakable soft woody sweetness.

Well, apart from that abstract paragraph what can I add that hasn't already been said by others here? Well, for a long time I was very skeptical about this fragrance and whether I should blind buy it. Would it be another disappointing discovery from a list of fragrances for which I believed the hype? Well, happily for me my first contact with Encre Noire was a very pleasant one, and subsequent meetings (and wearings) only improved by bond with this scent! I do understand why it can be divisive and if I'm honest, beyond the name and presentation I'm surprised this is seemingly so popular as it certainly doesn't smell like a typical crowd-pleasing fragrance, far from it.

Natalie Lorson's now famous creation is most certainly an acquired taste but then in my opinion many of her other fragrances are too, for example Bentley Intense for Men, of which I'm really not a fan but there is no denying as with Encre Noire, it's high quality, artistry and unique blending. I'm yet to try the two flankers 'Sport' and 'A l'Extreme' but I'm eager to do so and frankly, given the high quality of this Lalique fragrance and value for money it provides (from certain online discount sites) I'm not too worried about being disappointed.

For people who like strong vetiver and cypress in their fragrances (or think they might) this one is definitely a must try, I personally don't find it 'too dark' or hard to wear but actually quite elegant. I do however think it suits rainy or overcast days, or when one is in the mood to do a bit of soul searching, it can be a little melancholic but in a good way.

Not a typical hype beast but a surefire modern classic.

8.0 8.0 9.0 4.5/10

ScentPhantom
Vetiver, Vetiver, Veti - what!?
Due to the positive evaluation, here 'with us', in the forum, I had the 'black ink' once in the eye, or for under the nose seized.

The scents read and read very promisingly. The grades and comments also.

Experience says that even ratings of perfumes that have about my fragrances in their collections can't replace sniffing out a fragrance
The tastes are known to be different, even if they seem the same.

So, a test! That had to be before the purchase, in any case.

I got a booklet with a sample tube from the scented stall. This allowed me to perform the test longer and more often than with a single application of the test bottle.

After the first spray on the skin, he didn't make my nose dance.

He seemed dull and brittle. In its simplicity, it immediately reminded me of 'One Million'.

Maybe there's something else coming?

Even after hours, still (prose I deny myself now!) the same, very simple kept fragrance picture.
The course was very linear, there was nothing more.

After eight hours a strong silage was still perceptible and also the durability, if one carries this smell, is far beyond what other smells are able to achieve in this point. I could understand these points of the evaluation.

Alone, he wasn't mine.

Maybe it wasn't my day. There is such a thing.

Thanks to the test tube, the fragrance got another chance the next day and its final knockout! ...by the statement of a colleague from the 'New Federal States':

"What!" he said, "it's still there?"

"What do you mean?"

"The mosquito repellent", he said, "we already had it in GDR times."

Knockout!

Hopefully, I get this summer, no problems with the mosquitoes ...
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

two vetiver well balanced
For me it is one of the nicest men's perfumes available. Its wooden components are of rare balance and the vetiver is brilliantly crafted to be true as the beautiful combination revolves around having two vetiver. This strong component and the first compound is the Haitian Vitiver or (Bourbon) rare and characterized by its characteristics of dust and root and spices and leather and nut and features a little pink and the second most drier and dusty and bitter and smoke to the extreme
9.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

WoodyBree
Love on the 52nd Riecher..
As a bloody newcomer to the world of perfume, I was only looking for one piece of wood. Fixed by Molecule 01, which smells of warm, spicy wood on my skin, which I became addicted to, I wanted exactly this scent - only louder and more tangible. The great search began - for wood and forest.
Pretty fast I came across Encre Noire, apparently THE wood scent par excellence. Forest in a bottle! Oooh, a bargain on 100 ml! 3,2,1, MY!
And there he came, long awaited, in this beautiful, heavy bottle... First splash... hmm, great. Quite different from any perfume I've ever smelled (not that many). Smells like nature. First thought is GREEN. Plant sap. Humidity. Freshness. Wet meadow. That's nice. Didn't I? Uh... Where's the dry wood? The spice? The heat? Disappointment is slowly creeping in. That wasn't what I wanted.

For a while I ignored the pretty bottle in the closet, offended. I've been sniffing at it. Strange brew. Is that portable...? So among people? In between, the smell reminds me of a green dishwasher detergent, which I sometimes use. Not exactly what I want on my neck...
Still sniffed at it from time to time.
Finally he became my dogwalk scent. All to myself. Outside. There you go.
And then came the aha experience. December, morning, with my dog in the woods. Encre Noire on my neck, which blows into my nose every now and then...
It had rained all night. The earth is muddy, soaked foliage, slippery moss, wet wood. It's fresh, cool, damp. And suddenly the smell of the wet forest mixes with Encre Noire and I don't know where one ends and the other begins.
And suddenly all those perfume comments make sense. I just looked the wrong way. Yes, Encre Noire is (for me) cool, wet, spicy forest and lots of plant sap. Fantastic- if you're looking for that.
I can't see the much talked about darkness in him. Fog, maybe. But mostly a fresh green. The feeling is very subjective.

Meanwhile I have also found what I was looking for, but I am glad that I have Encre Noire as a bargain in my small collection :)
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Dark warm leather
The first impression is that of fine leather, but not that of a new car, but rather that of a warm expensive leather couch in front of the fireplace. The scent is dark, strong but it does not jump into your face, but sneaks into your nose again and again at intervals. I cannot share the association with cold, wet, dead earth, for me the scent is warm and dry, noble, rich wood notes and warm earth, as in the Mediterranean summer under an olive tree form the back wheel and embed the leather gently. Very male, dominant by darkness and volume but quite elegant. The cuddling factor could well be present if the woman likes leather. Keeps 7 hours loose, I like it

Millander 38 days ago
This one (with wooden lid), Red Vetyver and Terre EDT is the best masculine vetiver I can stand but only in winter.
FranknSense 52 days ago
The more I wear it the more I like it. This earthy dark vetiver fragrance is a precious gem.+3
Amazon1975 113 days ago
My signature scent. Unbelievable. So beautiful.
KimJong 164 days ago
Dark, tidy, calm, intelligent.+1
Hoban27 8 months ago
Classy , well blended earthy woody Vetiver, a legend but performance not like how it used to be specially in sillage & projection.+1
DPArtist 10 months ago
Dark woods yet surprisingly not heavy or oppressive, there's a freshness & a refined elegance, picture grey clouds above an evergreen forest+1
Mihaiu 11 months ago
Earthy vetiver, inky, bit incensy cypress.Dark&bright at the same time.Elegant, sophisticated even if it seems simple. Forest under the moon+3
JoaoMartins 18 months ago
As dark green as you can get! Love it+1
6.0
AmberScent 19 months ago
This fragrance is like a first love. It is an unforgettable passion that we cherish and remember regularly. Glorious vetiver blackiness!+5
Tagazeu 22 months ago
Inky musky perfume+3
Carlitos01 23 months ago
Dark and glorious smoked vetiver. It's a true landmark of the fragrance comunity. If you haven't tried it yet, you don´t know what you miss.+6
H27 2 years ago
One of the best that I ever tried. Not safe blind-buy but I really like it. Very good projection and longevity.+1
PMRP12 3 years ago
Like its bottle, this fragrance is strong, dark, and mysterious. An artistic expression of a charred cedar forest after a rainstorm.+2
Elysium 4 years ago
Encre Noire, Black Ink, Inchiostro Nero... so damn dark like a black voice, so damn bitter like a poison, so damn smoky like a peaty whisky!+2
Gwdbe 5 years ago
This is so good, can't let it go to a finish

by Elysium
by Keppy
by Scuba
by Scuba

Popular Lalique

Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique L'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique L'Insoumis by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Nilang (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique