Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 (2014)

Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 by Lalique

Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 is a popular perfume by Lalique for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Julie Massé

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Lemon, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesProvençal lavender, Thyme, Freesia
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Tonka bean, Orcanox

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 11.05.2020.

Sibling meetings
These beautiful flacons, which the house Lalique designed for its fragrance series, are simply eye-catchers And even with the knowledge that bottlings arrive in simple tubes, this beauty plays an important role for me in the selection of the fragrances in the departure folders of the dear fragrance friends, where I am allowed to "rob". Here no examining view of the smell pyramid takes place; here it means immediately: I must test it!!

This was of course also the case with "Terres Aromatiques 1905" from this "black" Lalique series.
The bottling arrived; I had to spray almost immediately and my nose was crying: "Hey! Don't I know you?"
And the scent recognition really works.

It's only been a few days since I commented on "Cologne Pour le Matin" by MFK; this tart herbaceous newcomer that I liked very much.
Now both fragrance companions contain generously lavender and thyme; the original scent of the Mediterranean earth unites them, makes them relatives from one region.
So this is how I attend a kind of sibling meeting in "Aromatien"!
Whereby comparisons are not really my cup of tea.

"Cologne Pour le Matin" is the more rustic brother of these two; more natural, fresh and spicy.
"Terres Aromatiques 1905", on the other hand, has become a little more "dressed up"; it seems more vain and is at the same time fruitier and sweeter
Lavender and thyme, whole with herb and leaf and blossom, also form the strong, spicy scent of this creation. They are immediately present and never get lost - they clearly symbolize the power of the southern earth, the well-known Macchia The delicate, volatile lemon freshness, which appears a little later, is accompanied here by a pleasant, not biting or all too sweet pineapple fragrance.
Cardamom spices and at the same time waves to the petite freesia: "Come on over! You are welcome!"
For me, outdoor scent is both fragile and powerful. I am always fascinated how these little trumpet blossoms can also smell sweet and tart. They seem to possess a special secret fragrance.
Before the base note rushes in, the previous fragrances have some time to develop and reveal their earthy intensity. "Terres Aromatiques 1905" is now the mirror image of a landscape that blooms and grows green, awakening all the senses.
Vetiver embodies strong earth moisture and fertile sensuality. Cupid with his bow now roams through woods and herbs, thus reinforcing the previous aromas.
Here (fortunately) the sweetness of the tonka bean is not fully exploited; it rather smoothes the corners and edges of the fragrance-bearing herb power.
A little bit very synthetic amber glow is the highlight of this fragrance composition: well ...
Although I actually like these gold gifts very much, the result is a bit strange to me It seems to me here that this fragrant youngster has reached a little too deep into the pot of pomade: that's how he shines.
(Sorry, Lalique! Maybe it would have been different if I hadn't remembered "Cologne Pour le Matin" so freshly showered :-)

"Terres Aromatiques 1905" lives up to its name: a fragrance, pleasantly woody and spicy, that has taken it into its head to seduce at the same time.
Against this background he charms for a few hours. Its spice lasts for a long time, softens over time, becomes more balsamic.

I know that this bottling is going to go on to Gelis. "Cologne Pour le Matin" stays with me and so I think that she will evaluate and hopefully enjoy this already very noble fragrance without looking at the "brother".
So it is not so easy after all to judge two similar scented works of art objectively as I actually thought!

Conclusion:
For those who prefer a less rustic style, this tasteful nobleman, deeply rooted in the aromatic country soil, is the right address.
"Terres Aromatiques 1905" is flattering and sophisticated I wish him "Bon Voyage" and I am already curious if and how he can charm Gelis.
A quiet gentleman
When I took the first Terres Aromatiques 1905 trial, I knew immediately that I would like to wear it, because it has the potential to conquer my heart. So far the Laliques haven't been able to pick me up properly, neither in a positive nor in a negative sense, but this one has made it.

Since I tested Creed Aventus and this one, I also know that I like pineapple scent very much. With Parfumo you learn relatively quickly how to classify notes. I've noticed that here in my first few months. I like the Aventus, no question, see also my commi. But this one is one who knows how to present the pineapple in a much more beautiful way and with wonderfully quiet tones.

I can wear the scent well, but in principle I see it more on a man than on me. Because behind the fruit sweetness a beautiful spice appears, which lets the scent take the masculine direction the longer it is on the skin. I can see the lavender well and partly I mean to sniff out incense, even if the pyramid says nothing about incense. A distant relationship to Juozas Statkivicius, whom I myself had loved, cannot be dismissed in any case. Maybe it's the herbaceous vetiver that makes him so masculine for me? I don't know, I don't know. In any case, I really like what I'm sniffing at.

What I also like, the scent is very close. Also here a clear difference to the Aventus, which projects violently and comes around the corner with a roar. Terre's Aromatiques 1905 doesn't do that. You have to get closer to sniff out some of this treasure. Hold it nevertheless does very well.

He also likes Mr. Pollito, but he feels him to be a little weak. He probably doesn't appreciate sounds as quiet as I do. It can be worn all year round and at any time of the year. Once again a real flatterer.

Many thanks dear Helena1411 for the rehearsal. That was a wonderful fragrance I wouldn't have discovered without you.
Warming cosiness
I'm in a small, cozy kitchen room. As a child I sit at the kitchen table with my best friend and do homework, while her mother prepares a very fine spice cake. Every now and then, a slight whiff of lavender bush blows over the windowsill. What am I looking forward to eating a piece of this masterpiece later on.
Although the homework today is really hard again, I'm happy that we're not out playing again - it's just too comfortable here.
For me, it's more of a woman's than a man's scent, incredibly gentle and beautiful. Almost like a meditation against everyday life.
I can't think of a suitable opportunity to wear it, but I do spray it on my wrist at home from time to time, switch off my head and enjoy it.
creation par excellence
This fragrance is worth discovering. The packaging is already very elaborate, the bottle is in no way inferior, but the fragrance is a perfectly balanced dance on the rope. The pineapple in combination with cardamom is a round compound, the lemon supports this subconsciously and is simply brilliant. The thyme brings this scent back in the background and important for me, the freesia is not too strong. The tonka bean makes it a soft fragrance for the evening, which radiates a very personal and individual note. The wearer doesn't feel the sillage too extreme, but the scent lasts for a long time. Be sure to try, it is very important with this fragrance how it develops on the skin.

Ich glaube Flakondesigner arbeiten im Wald. * Lieben Dank *
by BBMie
Habt vielen lieben Dank fürs Betrachten und Kommentieren :-) Freue mich immer wieder sehr ;-)
by PureNeugier

Popular Lalique

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique