Perles de Lalique (2006)

Perles de Lalique by Lalique
Perles de Lalique (Lalique)

Perles de Lalique is a popular perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon pepper, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
A very special scent ....
So between me and the pearl, it was not directly love on the first nose, all the more then on the 2nd
love
It started with me testing two Lalique perfumes right in the store. One arm for the Perles and on the other arm the Reve also from Lalique. Uiiiii I thought at first what is that ? The other smelled the same very flowery and I liked directly better. So again at Perles smelled and thought again ..hmmm he has such an own note, slightly fresh, somehow very special. Then I asked first my better half for opinion and the smell was directly commented with a " wooooooooow " which is great. So I also sniffed again and thought, yes I like him now or not ? I was unsure.

We then continued to stroll and hung alternately so times he and times I with our noses on my arm ^^. He always with steadily rising enthusiasm and I, yes so I actually liked the fragrance more and more. Sometimes I wonder what people think when they watch us. I think it looks pretty funny ;-) . Give me your arm and I'll give it back and keep it up...

I think I spent half the evening sniffing again and again and more and more I liked the smell, I couldn't get away from it anymore and it got better and better. Slightly addicted I felt ^^.

I can also describe it badly but it is as different as the other scents. Sensual and interesting I would probably like to express it, slightly fresh with a peppery and spicy note, I think it is also that makes the fragrance so incredibly interesting. Normally I like the sweet fragrances but I don't find the sweet here at all and yet I like it so incredibly well. Wrapped by this unbelievable prelude, the iris slowly comes along (my favorite girlfriend) and gives the fragrance another kick. Summarized I would describe him as sensual, exciting, different and he triggers a kind of scuffle addiction in me. I could sniff at myself for hours if I wore it.

It was even so crazy that I turned on the air conditioning even more during the car journey, because by the air the smell rose again and again super into my nose. This has never happened to me before *GRINS*

It is also worth mentioning his unbelievable Sillage. In my office, he directly stimulated a hot disskusion, so to speak. I came to the office and sometime it started, what smells here, do you smell that too, somebody has such a delicious perfume on it, I do not smell anything, but smell again, here now again, again you smell that ... (I had just walked past ;-) ) ..... at the beginning I only listened and amused myself internally about it, because I knew that I am it ;-) and thought so wow, you little pearl, you provide here quite beautifully for excitement. The whole thing went on for a while and because the pearl left the others no peace, I was also uncovered by sniffing route from the colleagues ^^ . Interestingly, the opinions were divided and everyone was allowed to smell me *G*, weeks later I have worn it again and even there my colleague smelled the smell already in the hallway of the office ;-). Came to the door and said, hach haste again the smell on it ...um yes I have again :-). So long text but summarized a superduper Sillage and I find it also so great if I perceive him the day in the office and the smell is present and to strengthen is the air conditioning in the car to recommend :-D

I am really happy that I have tested this fragrance and generally, I like the Lalique fragrances very much.
He has shown me that not every fragrance must be sweet, he has wrapped me in his spell and does not let me go anymore . Simply a wonderful, elegant, sensual, exciting, extraordinary fragrance and highly recommended.

Best regards ;-)
Scent 10.0/10
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Today it came and it's kneeling down! First I notice something hot, pepper and something that smells of disinfection, so violent. After only 5-10 minutes, this woody powderiness develops and continues to intensify. After 2 hours it reminds me a little of Encre Noir, only softer. And... I smell incense that the description says is not in there. I have been wearing the fragrance for almost 4 hours now and it is still very noticeable. I find Perles Lalique stunning and it's nothing I've had before. I think I'll test myself with other Lalique scents! Thanks for fixing it...:-))
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Wonderful
If I'm commenting on a women's perfume, it must be something special.
Lalique herself has never disappointed me either.

This fragrance is also a wonderful cuddly bear. Fresh too, though. Wonderful in the whole composition.

I find it hard to smell anything out of here, but I can recognize the iris, my favorite girlfriend in perfumes, but it's very different from men's fragrances, for example.
The freshness comes from the bergamot and the pepper, that's how far I can get, then it's just a beautiful scent of women, which you can wear in summer, on summer evenings, and which simply invites you to feel good.

It is cuddly and oscillates between powdery and flowery, never too sweet, never too flowery and never too powdery, everything somehow harmonious and delicious.

The Sillage is also in order and keep it also does very neatly.

I, as a man, can only recommend him to the ladies, so that woman is guaranteed nothing wrong.

I can keep sniffing at her when she's wearing the scent. That's quite wonderful.
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
A bipolar scent
With a comment on Perles de Lalique I have been torturing myself for a long time, because it is very difficult for me to classify this fragrance somewhere.
Perles de Lalique is somewhere between peppery and powdery, between flowery and herbaceous, between woody and fresh, between sweet and earthy.
Is he more masculine or more feminine? I don't know.
It refreshes me in summer and warms me in winter, it can wake me up on a warm morning and also bring me down after a hard day.
Does he now seem attractive or unapproachable? I don't know.
It is a cuddly scent and still a freshness kick.
Perles de Lalique is timeless and yet very modern. It is a fragrance for a special mood and still an "Immergeher".
Do I hate him or do I love him? Definitely the latter!
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
clear, cool, refreshing and a bit beguiling
René Lalique: When I hear this name, I immediately think of the beautiful glass, which I look at again and again with great joy, as a flacon also likes to touch.
Be it the great perfume flacons, each a small piece of jewellery, or the wonderful glass vases in the style of Art Deco. Some of them can be admired in our museum Bröhan.
Karl H. Bröhan donated his unique Art Nouveau collection to the city of Berlin on the occasion of his 60th birthday in 1981.
Since 1973 she was in a villa in Dahlem; but already in October 1983 she moved to the vicinity of Charlottenburg Palace; there she has one of the old Kavaliershäuser as her domicile - a whole house: dedicated only to the art of Art Nouveau!
These vases always attract me when I'm there. Together with the glass artworks of Emile Galle they inhabit a special showcase; they can be admired from almost all sides.

Many of the Lalique fragrances are characterized by exceptional clarity. They are reminiscent of cool, rippling water or, like "Perles de Lalique", of a curtain of fine glass beads that sounds lightly in the breeze!

Actually, a heavy rose scent, perfumed with bergamot, together with the always somewhat delicate iris nuance should be anything but light and refreshing.
But probably a good pinch of black pepper will make you feel cool.
The earthy heaviness of oakmoss and the always a little earthy moultness of vetiver, set an extremely successful antipole to the flowering beauties of the first fragrance phase.
Iris root and a good portion of Patchouli (always welcome to me) are married to noble cashmere wood.
Cashmere wood: This scented work of art alone invites you to dream; symbolizes luxury and delicacy and gives every creation a sensual and seductive touch.
Together with the spice of the aphrodisiac patchouli, combined with rose and lily, this almost irresistible fragrance painting results.

So "Perles de Lalique" is especially for warm summer days and of course also seductively beautiful summer nights a pleasant, although slightly erotic companion.
My shelf life is average, but it is also a pleasure to spray a little freshness.
Annoying or even obtrusive is not this fragrance creature spreading fresh coolness.

"Perles de Lalique" is thus a beautiful summer scent; not too flat and meaningless, but suitable for many occasions.
The price/performance ratio makes it even more likeable.

I am very happy that a dear perfumista sent me a small selection of these clear Lalique fragrances. Thank you, my dear!
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Iso-E Chypre
Scentrack:
Ella Fitzgerald – Wait 'Till You See Him (De-Phazz Remix)

Rose, jasmine and musk give some classic feeling around this fragrance, while pepper and lots of Iso E Super ultra-contemporary touch, resulting in pronounced and balanced duality. High dose of Iso E Super is the reason of the unisex character of Perles de Lalique, but I really admire the hidden female sensuality of this beautiful fragrance. Clean, easy to wear, refined, sensual and lovely Lalique’s treasure.

Rating: 8.5/10

More on Scentimental Words
Scent 6.0/10
Strong Peppery Wood--with a touch of rose
When I first acquired a bottle of PERLES DE LALIQUE, I overapplied it and completely overdosed on it, to the point where it took me more than a year to recover and muster up the courage to try it again. This stuff is very strong and potent. Do I like it?

I have a similar reaction to many of the Lalique perfumes, which always seem slightly unbalanced to me. As a result, it is very easy to overdo them and very difficult to hit on just the proper application. On lucky days, they can be really wonderful. On less lucky days, they can seem overbearing and tiresome. Another good example is FLORABELLA. Overapplied, it's a sort of suffocating orchid nightmare. Underapplied it seems rather boring, just a humdrum floral. When all of the stars are correctly aligned, however, it is a very nice perfume. But I digress...

Well, not really, because the same thing happens with PERLES DE LALIQUE. There is something just slightly off-kilter in this kooky peppery, woody, masculine rose perfume. Maybe that's the clue: this is at least unisex and it may indeed be the perfect floral perfume for men--better than L'Artisan Parfumeur VOLEUR DE ROSES, why? Because it actually does contain some detectable rose. Still, to my nose, the woody quality (it actually smells like rosewood, though that note is not listed in the hierarchy) in PERLES is much stronger than the floral component. And then there's the pepper. This is nothing like the harsh and super-synthetic pepper spray known as Marc Jacobs BANG. But there is quite a dose of pepper in this woody floral. So do I like it?

I guess that I can say that I respect PERLES DE LALIQUE. It has a somewhat stern quality which I associate with the house of Parfumerie Générale. It also reminds me a bit of Etro ETRA. These are of course compliments to those who appreciate PG and Etro. Alas, respect is not the same as love.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Peppered roses
It is no secret that for a long time I've been searching for the perfect rose scent. I knew I wouldn't love a rose soliflore, there had to be other components, but who would have thought that pepper and patchouli would be its perfect counterparts.

Perles de Lalique is like heaven to me. It's a rich, tarty red rose amidst darker, masculine accords of pepper, patchouli, incense, woods and a hint of soap.

It's dark yet angelic, with a touch of strangeness. It smells like something you'd expect from Andy Tauer, just perhaps not as strong and bold. Both Perles de Lalique and Incense Rose share some similarities.

Lalique isn't entirely mainstream, yet it's not niche either. The quality of this scent however, begs to differ. It's just so warming and unique that I can't help falling head over heels in love with it.

It can be spicy at times, and a little sharp but I like that about it, it has presence. The scent is also dry, reminding me of rose potpourri. There are so many different dimensions to this fragrance.

The longevity and sillage are to die for, sending wafts of it around you like a cloud for the whole day. Another bonus is the rather affordable price tag which definitely took me by surprise. I managed to find a giftset with the large full bottle for around $80 AUD.

It may be early days, but this fragrance is full-fledged love.
Longevity 7.5/10
Crystal Wood
This scent is clean woody floral.It's peppery rose at the opening.
The pepper is minty clean and soft.Iris appears in scene a few moments after applying.
The heart stays floral and peppery.
The drying down is unique.Vetiver and patchouli are there driving the perfume into deep woods.
It's a perfect example of a feminine soft woody aroma.
Wearable everyday for all the year around .Staying power is very good.

by Glosoli
by Porcelain
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Lalique

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique L'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique L'Insoumis by Lalique Nilang (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Fleur de Cristal by Lalique