Perles de Lalique 2006

Perles de Lalique by Lalique
Perles de Lalique is a popular perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian roseBulgarian rose IrisIris
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon pepperBourbon pepper PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere woodCashmere wood Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.06.2022.

Iceburn
This is a classic case of: Parfumo Made me buy it. I already have two fragrances from the brand Lalique, which I bought blind and love very much. For various reasons I needed a soul comforter and so I decided to test and order the next perfume.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find this brand locally - plus, I find most perfume store saleswomen to be pushy. So, my trusted fragrance dealer should fix it. He offers, fortunately, that you can order a sample to the fragrance, so I did not have to tear open the box with the 100ml fragrance (so "smart" to order the big bottle right away).

With a hearty head, I sprayed the tester on my wrist. I once described the love at first sniff - but here I got myself an ice burn.

I can see why many people love this fragrance. It's not an 08/15 scent, and I'd really like to be the woman to wear this scent.

Yes, this fragrance is powdery, but here the powderiness is rather dusty for me. It may be due to iris and patchulli, the latter of which I often find pleasant, but usually still difficult to combine. Also, I find it too cold-floral, and floral is not my favorite direction. And that I would ever classify a fragrance as "cold", I would never have dared to dream. And yet it is. Cold and fresh, almost cold-burning, and at the same time powdery and floral. Only after three hours did it develop a creaminess, but I would never call it warm and enveloping either. It's like a cooling veil that surrounds you - the opposite of what I favor in perfumes.

I have never been so disappointed in my sensation of a blind purchase. I keep going back to sample, wanting to love the scent. But as someone here described the scent: the scent seeks out the wearer. And as well as I harmonize with other fragrances of the brand, I am incompatible with this.

And when I close my eyes, I see in front of me a woman in a gray pantsuit, blonde, hair neatly pinned up and hard-core in negotiations. But I haven't been blonde for a long time; I've hung up the pantsuit for a while now. I still negotiate, but I don't want to be a badass. In short, I'm not the business woman predestined for this fragrance. I've had to learn, and so I'm learning, not to keep the scent just because I ordered it. This has gotten me many a corpse bottle, which I have then used as a room scent.

But who loves him, he will certainly not want to let go

Rose....
Fresh subtle rose, wrapped with currant leaves, mint, fir needles and vetiver, that in the base transforms into a pepper-woody, mossy and quite elegant fragrance in the style of classic rose chypres. A modern fragrance with a nostalgic twist.
Unconventional - magical - powerful
Wow!!!

This fragrance has captured me in the truest sense of the word. This symbiosis of wood, patchouli and rose I find (and also my beloved ?) irresistible.

No idea whether Iso is the trigger for this attraction...
The fragrance is pure sensuality for me.

Cool and warm at the same time, powerful, elegant, extraordinary.

So much like this I have not loved since Chanel No 19, and that wants to truly mean something with me...

A fragrance like a beautiful, flawless Venus sculpture in white marble.... cool beauty and seduction in aesthetic perfection...
This is the image I associate with him.

I find the flacon a bit boring, but it suits the fragrance. He has corners and edges, but is clear and straightforward.

Since Ms. Lorson a true stroke of genius succeeded!

Daydreaming in Lockdown
Today I have made your acquaintance. With you by my side, I will feel fresh and elegant on the hottest day. Iris powdered rose greets me early from the top notes. Later, peppery patchouli joins in, allowing me to meet any challenge of the day with cool competence. This harmonious beauty inspires me to take another trip to the museum in the evening to admire works of art. She is a wonderful work of art herself. Arriving home, I feel homey in the woody outstretched arms of the base.
Thank you, you have brought so much beauty to my day!

Now back to reality:

I'd rather provoke the required safe distance with this cool beauty that makes you/woman seem a bit aloof than resort to heavy guns like an overdose of Eden by Cacharel.

Thanks to all who led me to this masterpiece and let me discover it!
sometimes yes, sometimes no
There are days when this fragrance fits with its slight aggressiveness, its "here I am and stay", if you don't like it, you can smell away :)
For me, these are days when I have to assert myself, get upset about something/somebody, get annoyed. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, I like to smell it. It's not a flatterer, it divides opinions like no other. It definitely suits men and women. It goes with both winter and summer. It's not warm, not fresh, not sweet......spicy maybe, I find it very hard to push it into a fragrance direction.
I like him, but not every day He slipped back a little bit in my favour when a colleague said to me when she entered the room: "You used a lot of fabric softener, the whole room smells of it Phhhhh, this scent is everything, but certainly not a fabric softener ...:)))
Longing
I am grateful for this community, which is always critical of consumption and literature, and I enjoy looking for gifts for special people.

Thanks to BonOdeur for the sample! I'm also glad that the package included a nice contribution, Marbert Woman. This helped me to understand this work of art in its traditional line "Chypre". It immediately corresponds to a picture.

Right to the scent. The top note says playfully and unmistakably: you might like me, but I only get what I want. Relationship status: Private. The Bulgarian rose absolutely emphasizes her plump red lips, which speak what the heart note feels and thinks. Why makeup! She carries a briefcase and always looks extremely professional. She is in her mid-20s and where she wanted to go after a quick degree at international universities. Whether Shanghai or UAE, neither the souks nor the advances of the sheikhs could stop her. She runs straight up the stairs, the cameras follow her (not the other way around) and towards the lectern, where she smiles and addresses the guests with "Welcome". That's enough. Everyone smiles back. This is the basis for a pleasant conversation. The men's hearts beat faster. Much longer than at Shalimar, Le Bain and Co, because the men don't control it.

Suppose he were someone else, he'd be happy just to talk to her. But he is him and prefers to imagine that he has shared every thought with her since he spoke to her and took her hand For he will always support her as much as she stands behind him when he steps before his hall.

Even if I usually like to describe a fragrance for a longer time, not here! There is something else more important to me. What do you ladies want with all these expensive sweets? Only boys and girls want to snack. Men want to fight for something that seems unattainable. And women want the same thing. There's no reason to give it up. Woody scents are loved by men. That's why they buy them. And here, the woody is packaged to steal the men's thunder, including Bogart's One Man Shows and the raise. The point of this piece of art is not whether men can wear it, but whether they can't even let them wear it in the first place. Appropriation. Equal opportunity. Subversion.

This is professionalism. That seems to me to be Nathalie Lorson's female counterpart to Encre Noire. It has what it takes to improve the rules by which we play. And that's postmodern too. Female boss without shoulder pads, but with tradition
Here I give 10 out of 10 with full conviction, because Marbert Homme is only retro. "Welcome to the next level" like 6 Space by ILS on good speakers or Soldier of Love by Sade.
Sparkling ice
I find it extremely difficult to grasp this scent, to grasp it and to describe it even approximately. Just the title alone makes me uneasy. "Iced fire", "fiery ice" and similar contradictory things are buzzing around in my head. But that is exactly what Perles de Lalique is for me - he is cold as ice on the one hand, but also hot as hell.

From the very first spraying, this scent was strangely familiar to me. I never tested it before, because I would have remembered the beautiful iced glass bottle. Besides, I don't know anybody from my environment who wears it or has ever worn it. Yet there was this familiarity, the feeling of having arrived and being at home.

I don't perceive any pepper at all. Rose and Iris, which are listed in the pyramid, I could not identify. The pearls start floral-powdery, but not with iris as in other fragrances. Here the powder note is also completely different. No innocent baby powder, but also no body powder and no smell of make-up or make-up in the broadest sense. Herbs also play a role, but what are they? I have no idea. Because as soon as I try to get to the bottom of a component, it disappears. Maybe it's the SHU Somehow the scent plays cat and mouse with me.

You may all think I'm completely crazy now, but when I wear PdL I have to think of iced bommerlunder. Maybe because it is drunk out of iced glasses? But I can't make out caraway seeds and then I think of juniper brandy. Is that herb I smell juniper? And no, I'm really not a boozer, and I'd rather stay away from the high-proofs
Perles de Lalique has only recently moved in with me, but I have worn it so often and it seems to be made for me. It creates distance where it is necessary and on the other hand gives me a feeling of security. A fragrance that warms me, but also cools me down and creates a healthy balance. Hot and cold, fire and ice, yin and yang. This could be my signature fragrance, because it combines everything I want and probably need.

Thank you dear Schoork for this wonderful fragrance recommendation, because I would probably not have found this fragrance alone.
EsterEverest
Like a cool walk in the woods
I got to know the scent quite by chance during a visit to a thermal bath. Just as I was on my way out, completely relaxed and grounded, the relief of the friendly cashier entered the foyer and took off her jacket. And that's when it hit me in passing. A breath of winter, cold, forest, meadows, moss and rain. Completely carried away I stopped and let the impression work. Seldom had I noticed such an extraordinary scent on another person. The question about the scent was quickly asked and in joyful anticipation of finding this perfume I marched resolutely to the local perfumery a few days later.
It is a very wonderful place, the walls are decorated with rich wooden ornaments and panels and radiate the feeling of unshakability.
At the wooden roundel in the middle I also found very quickly a lady who looked as if she was the queen of this small kingdom. Tall, elegant and obviously extremely knowledgeable in her field.
So I asked her about the incomparable scent I had only encountered a few days before. Knowingly she smiled and led me to a single wooden shelf, in which the rather simple flacons of the brand Lalique had gathered.
With an almost solemn expression on her face she sprayed a splash on my wrist.
Quite different from what I expected. A flowery, powdery-sweet fragrance began to envelop me. Pleased to meet you. But miles away from the forest echo that had grabbed my attention. Interpreting my look correctly, the elegant lady only said: "Wait and see. They smell best on them again in an hour or two. Then they'll know if it's her scent. Which is something very special. Not everyone can carry it. "
Then she looks at me critically "But maybe you do. You just wait and see... The smell finds you."
A little confused, I left the shop. Again and again my wrist wandered to my nose, but the sweet one seemed not to want to give way and a little disappointment wanted to spread.
Then, actually two hours later, something happened to the scent. The spicy, woody note, which I had previously only perceived very hidden in the background, suddenly seemed to take over the helm and put everything into a new context. Suddenly the scent clicked together and everything fitted.
Bought it shortly after and meanwhile I am on the third bottle.
Although I appreciate this fragrance especially on warm days, it brings me back the cool freshness of winter and the wet forest floor.
I can warmly recommend this fragrance, but the elegant lady from the perfume shop is right... it finds a... and maybe, if it fits, it'll be a love for life. Anyway, it's hard to flirt with that scent... He wants a whole. He got me
Unusually beautiful
PdL recently moved in with me.
A blind purchase... again but this smell irritated me so much so I just did it.
Some describe him as a powdery flatterer with a cool rose aura.
The others call him very peppery with masculine elements if not too masculine. Everything that I do not really like and yet I had to have him.
Just before he arrived, I was sure this fragrance would not be for me.

Then the big day: sprayed on and ohhhh what is that?
A soapy and at the same time airy freshness spreads. Like freshly washed laundry. I smell citric echoes. Masculine? Somehow yes and somehow no.
After a few minutes it gets a little sweeter and very powdery and woody.
Still I perceive the soap but so incredibly beautifully merged with the other elements, so it's not at all
seems strict.
I can guess Rose but not superficially.
Also the pepper stays in my background.
After approx. 20 minutes it is soft, woody, powdery, fresh and tart and incredibly warm at the same time.
Patchouli gives him that certain something but so nice and discreet that you can only guess at him.

Shelf life absolutely ok. I noticed him well yesterday (a splash on the back of my hand) for 6 hours and the radiance is just as beautiful. In the beginning, he almost knocks me over with a little spray.

With PdL I became really happy.
I never thought I'd like it that much.

For those who prefer flowery sweet and even vanilla, this will be nothing. Perles is exactly the opposite.
I could say that now but I am the best example that it could be :)

And yes man can wear it too and still it is incredibly feminine for me.
It depends on the carrier and what he makes of it.

Perles I love you :)
Abgeklebt
if only there were no powderiness ..
According to the descriptions I had expected a clinking, cool ice queen scent, which brings a nice unpredictability thanks to ISO. I am a big ISO fan and was very disappointed when the first sprayer wrapped me in an almost unbearably powdery sweetness. Probably owed it to the iris? After a few hours my unbearable powderiness fades away and finally the shimmering, ringing qualities come to light. Rose and patchouli alternate, unite and float flickering around, glistening and pure, seductive and unapproachable. That's what you wished for! Unfortunately also the powder comes out again and again, which is why I will probably not become friends with the smell unfortunately.

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 2 years ago
the rose is undetectable to me, but the pepper, wood, and patchouli come through nicely; the result is pleasant & unique. not a stink bomb.

by IrisNobile
Zart und kühl der Duft, wie Seifenblasen im Schnee. Leider gab es keine so schönen Kristalle wie bei Lalique. Lieben Dank für die schönen Worte und den lieben Besuch.
by Zora
by Glosoli
by Glosoli
by IrisNobile
nach gefühlt 100 Seifenblasen:)).
by Zora
Vom Himmel geschickt :-)
by Smitty
Vielen Dank euch allen.Manchmal ist Verpackungsmaterial wiederverwendbar...
by Seejungfrau
by PinkOrchid
by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
by Entchen
Perles de Lalique im Mondschein..
by Goasbaeuerin
by Chanelle
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular by Lalique

Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique