Perles de Lalique 2006

Perles de Lalique by Lalique
Perles de Lalique is a popular perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon pepper, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.04.2021.

Rose....
Fresh subtle rose, wrapped with currant leaves, mint, fir needles and vetiver, that in the base transforms into a pepper-woody, mossy and quite elegant fragrance in the style of classic rose chypres. A modern fragrance with a nostalgic twist.
Unconventional - magical - powerful
Wow!!!

This fragrance has captured me in the truest sense of the word. This symbiosis of wood, patchouli and rose I find (and also my beloved ?) irresistible.

No idea whether Iso is the trigger for this attraction...
The fragrance is pure sensuality for me.

Cool and warm at the same time, powerful, elegant, extraordinary.

So much like this I have not loved since Chanel No 19, and that wants to truly mean something with me...

A fragrance like a beautiful, flawless Venus sculpture in white marble.... cool beauty and seduction in aesthetic perfection...
This is the image I associate with him.

I find the flacon a bit boring, but it suits the fragrance. He has corners and edges, but is clear and straightforward.

Since Ms. Lorson a true stroke of genius succeeded!

Daydreaming in Lockdown
Today I have made your acquaintance. With you by my side, I will feel fresh and elegant on the hottest day. Iris powdered rose greets me early from the top notes. Later, peppery patchouli joins in, allowing me to meet any challenge of the day with cool competence. This harmonious beauty inspires me to take another trip to the museum in the evening to admire works of art. She is a wonderful work of art herself. Arriving home, I feel homey in the woody outstretched arms of the base.
Thank you, you have brought so much beauty to my day!

Now back to reality:

I'd rather provoke the required safe distance with this cool beauty that makes you/woman seem a bit aloof than resort to heavy guns like an overdose of Eden by Cacharel.

Thanks to all who led me to this masterpiece and let me discover it!
sometimes yes, sometimes no
There are days when this fragrance fits with its slight aggressiveness, its "here I am and stay", if you don't like it, you can smell away :)
For me, these are days when I have to assert myself, get upset about something/somebody, get annoyed. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, I like to smell it. It's not a flatterer, it divides opinions like no other. It definitely suits men and women. It goes with both winter and summer. It's not warm, not fresh, not sweet......spicy maybe, I find it very hard to push it into a fragrance direction.
I like him, but not every day He slipped back a little bit in my favour when a colleague said to me when she entered the room: "You used a lot of fabric softener, the whole room smells of it Phhhhh, this scent is everything, but certainly not a fabric softener ...:)))
Longing
I am grateful for this community, which is always critical of consumption and literature, and I enjoy looking for gifts for special people.

Thanks to BonOdeur for the sample! I'm also glad that the package included a nice contribution, Marbert Woman. This helped me to understand this work of art in its traditional line "Chypre". It immediately corresponds to a picture.

Right to the scent. The top note says playfully and unmistakably: you might like me, but I only get what I want. Relationship status: Private. The Bulgarian rose absolutely emphasizes her plump red lips, which speak what the heart note feels and thinks. Why makeup! She carries a briefcase and always looks extremely professional. She is in her mid-20s and where she wanted to go after a quick degree at international universities. Whether Shanghai or UAE, neither the souks nor the advances of the sheikhs could stop her. She runs straight up the stairs, the cameras follow her (not the other way around) and towards the lectern, where she smiles and addresses the guests with "Welcome". That's enough. Everyone smiles back. This is the basis for a pleasant conversation. The men's hearts beat faster. Much longer than at Shalimar, Le Bain and Co, because the men don't control it.

Suppose he were someone else, he'd be happy just to talk to her. But he is him and prefers to imagine that he has shared every thought with her since he spoke to her and took her hand For he will always support her as much as she stands behind him when he steps before his hall.

Even if I usually like to describe a fragrance for a longer time, not here! There is something else more important to me. What do you ladies want with all these expensive sweets? Only boys and girls want to snack. Men want to fight for something that seems unattainable. And women want the same thing. There's no reason to give it up. Woody scents are loved by men. That's why they buy them. And here, the woody is packaged to steal the men's thunder, including Bogart's One Man Shows and the raise. The point of this piece of art is not whether men can wear it, but whether they can't even let them wear it in the first place. Appropriation. Equal opportunity. Subversion.

This is professionalism. That seems to me to be Nathalie Lorson's female counterpart to Encre Noire. It has what it takes to improve the rules by which we play. And that's postmodern too. Female boss without shoulder pads, but with tradition
Here I give 10 out of 10 with full conviction, because Marbert Homme is only retro. "Welcome to the next level" like 6 Space by ILS on good speakers or Soldier of Love by Sade.
Sparkling ice
I find it extremely difficult to grasp this scent, to grasp it and to describe it even approximately. Just the title alone makes me uneasy. "Iced fire", "fiery ice" and similar contradictory things are buzzing around in my head. But that is exactly what Perles de Lalique is for me - he is cold as ice on the one hand, but also hot as hell.

From the very first spraying, this scent was strangely familiar to me. I never tested it before, because I would have remembered the beautiful iced glass bottle. Besides, I don't know anybody from my environment who wears it or has ever worn it. Yet there was this familiarity, the feeling of having arrived and being at home.

I don't perceive any pepper at all. Rose and Iris, which are listed in the pyramid, I could not identify. The pearls start floral-powdery, but not with iris as in other fragrances. Here the powder note is also completely different. No innocent baby powder, but also no body powder and no smell of make-up or make-up in the broadest sense. Herbs also play a role, but what are they? I have no idea. Because as soon as I try to get to the bottom of a component, it disappears. Maybe it's the SHU Somehow the scent plays cat and mouse with me.

You may all think I'm completely crazy now, but when I wear PdL I have to think of iced bommerlunder. Maybe because it is drunk out of iced glasses? But I can't make out caraway seeds and then I think of juniper brandy. Is that herb I smell juniper? And no, I'm really not a boozer, and I'd rather stay away from the high-proofs
Perles de Lalique has only recently moved in with me, but I have worn it so often and it seems to be made for me. It creates distance where it is necessary and on the other hand gives me a feeling of security. A fragrance that warms me, but also cools me down and creates a healthy balance. Hot and cold, fire and ice, yin and yang. This could be my signature fragrance, because it combines everything I want and probably need.

Thank you dear Schoork for this wonderful fragrance recommendation, because I would probably not have found this fragrance alone.
EsterEverest
Like a cool walk in the woods
I got to know the scent quite by chance during a visit to a thermal bath. Just as I was on my way out, completely relaxed and grounded, the relief of the friendly cashier entered the foyer and took off her jacket. And that's when it hit me in passing. A breath of winter, cold, forest, meadows, moss and rain. Completely carried away I stopped and let the impression work. Seldom had I noticed such an extraordinary scent on another person. The question about the scent was quickly asked and in joyful anticipation of finding this perfume I marched resolutely to the local perfumery a few days later.
It is a very wonderful place, the walls are decorated with rich wooden ornaments and panels and radiate the feeling of unshakability.
At the wooden roundel in the middle I also found very quickly a lady who looked as if she was the queen of this small kingdom. Tall, elegant and obviously extremely knowledgeable in her field.
So I asked her about the incomparable scent I had only encountered a few days before. Knowingly she smiled and led me to a single wooden shelf, in which the rather simple flacons of the brand Lalique had gathered.
With an almost solemn expression on her face she sprayed a splash on my wrist.
Quite different from what I expected. A flowery, powdery-sweet fragrance began to envelop me. Pleased to meet you. But miles away from the forest echo that had grabbed my attention. Interpreting my look correctly, the elegant lady only said: "Wait and see. They smell best on them again in an hour or two. Then they'll know if it's her scent. Which is something very special. Not everyone can carry it. "
Then she looks at me critically "But maybe you do. You just wait and see... The smell finds you."
A little confused, I left the shop. Again and again my wrist wandered to my nose, but the sweet one seemed not to want to give way and a little disappointment wanted to spread.
Then, actually two hours later, something happened to the scent. The spicy, woody note, which I had previously only perceived very hidden in the background, suddenly seemed to take over the helm and put everything into a new context. Suddenly the scent clicked together and everything fitted.
Bought it shortly after and meanwhile I am on the third bottle.
Although I appreciate this fragrance especially on warm days, it brings me back the cool freshness of winter and the wet forest floor.
I can warmly recommend this fragrance, but the elegant lady from the perfume shop is right... it finds a... and maybe, if it fits, it'll be a love for life. Anyway, it's hard to flirt with that scent... He wants a whole. He got me
Unusually beautiful
PdL recently moved in with me.
A blind purchase... again but this smell irritated me so much so I just did it.
Some describe him as a powdery flatterer with a cool rose aura.
The others call him very peppery with masculine elements if not too masculine. Everything that I do not really like and yet I had to have him.
Just before he arrived, I was sure this fragrance would not be for me.

Then the big day: sprayed on and ohhhh what is that?
A soapy and at the same time airy freshness spreads. Like freshly washed laundry. I smell citric echoes. Masculine? Somehow yes and somehow no.
After a few minutes it gets a little sweeter and very powdery and woody.
Still I perceive the soap but so incredibly beautifully merged with the other elements, so it's not at all
seems strict.
I can guess Rose but not superficially.
Also the pepper stays in my background.
After approx. 20 minutes it is soft, woody, powdery, fresh and tart and incredibly warm at the same time.
Patchouli gives him that certain something but so nice and discreet that you can only guess at him.

Shelf life absolutely ok. I noticed him well yesterday (a splash on the back of my hand) for 6 hours and the radiance is just as beautiful. In the beginning, he almost knocks me over with a little spray.

With PdL I became really happy.
I never thought I'd like it that much.

For those who prefer flowery sweet and even vanilla, this will be nothing. Perles is exactly the opposite.
I could say that now but I am the best example that it could be :)

And yes man can wear it too and still it is incredibly feminine for me.
It depends on the carrier and what he makes of it.

Perles I love you :)
Abgeklebt
if only there were no powderiness ..
According to the descriptions I had expected a clinking, cool ice queen scent, which brings a nice unpredictability thanks to ISO. I am a big ISO fan and was very disappointed when the first sprayer wrapped me in an almost unbearably powdery sweetness. Probably owed it to the iris? After a few hours my unbearable powderiness fades away and finally the shimmering, ringing qualities come to light. Rose and patchouli alternate, unite and float flickering around, glistening and pure, seductive and unapproachable. That's what you wished for! Unfortunately also the powder comes out again and again, which is why I will probably not become friends with the smell unfortunately.
Glass bead game
Wow, he's hot! I had been looking forward to a flowery-spicy fragrance, with iris and lots of Bulgarian rose and beautiful earthy patchouli. But I didn't expect this sharpness that this perfume greets me with. But I like surprises and I am curious what this EdP will offer me. The peppery beginning of our acquaintance is quite unusual and promising.

In my search for a fragrance for the autumn, in which rose and patchouli should play a major role, a perfumer Perles de Lalique recommended me - a perfume that in her opinion was criminally underestimated.

My curiosity was aroused. It just happened to be some women's day or something. And 100 ml Perles de Lalique to have a file € 29,19. Including € 4,99 postage. Now or never? Now. Now. At this price you can also risk a blind purchase.

The white wrapper's got something. And only the iced glass bottle with the pearl cords on the four edges. This looks stylish, noble, modern, unusual and refined. A successful synthesis of simplicity and elegance. You can already guess what awaits you.

I'm not waiting for the right time to open a scent I bought. That's got to be now. Who knows what tomorrow will be. So down with the cellophane and tested.

The unexpected peppery sharpness has only cleared the way - like these Hell's Angels, who in Falco Superstar Amadeus's music video "Amadeus" protect Amadeus from his fans who seek too much closeness.
Instead of Amadeus, Amadeus, however, a velvety beauty appears: a fully flowered, deep dark red Bulgarian rose. Yes, a rose. This is not a lovely, tender rose, but a proud rose - noble and a little melancholic.

The perfumista warned me. You have to like Iso E Super to love Perles de Lalique. No problem. No problem. It is not my first Iso E Super, Rosa Rossa von Guerlain is also in my collection and is by no means a wallflower there. I like to wear the pleasing rose scent very much.
But Perles de Lalique is already another caliber. He doesn't make it that easy to like him. He's not an Everybody's Darling. He doesn't want to be. It's not easy to get to know him. But that's what makes him so interesting and attractive. It is not an "Aha, pear, apple, lemongrass" scent that can be identified immediately and then classified satisfied. Mission accomplished! It is idiosyncratic, sophisticated, somehow abstract and therefore not tangible. He's got something dazzling, transparent, ethereal. These are all attributes that you wouldn't associate with an autumn fragrance. At least I think of precious woods, earthy notes and heavy sweetness. Just at Patchouli, Cashmeran and Rose.
But who even says that pearls are a fragrance for autumn? I do. Because this mixture is - at all with its initial sharpness - much too tart and strong for a summer or even spring scent. And for the winter it can be a little sweeter because of me gladly.

I would call les Perles the air sign among fragrances - a mercury, mobile, iridescent, iridescent. So distant and almost nonsensical one rarely experiences a rose. This is probably due to the fact that the fragrance looks quite cool and dry overall, but for me it is not a fresh fragrance. Only late, when rose, iris and patchouli combine with cashmeran, does the fragrance become softer, sweeter, more sensual and warmer, more conciliatory, so to speak.

If Perles de Lalique were a human being, he would be intellectual, complicated, elitist, perhaps even eccentric. I'd like him. Even if he is sometimes exhausting and gives up puzzles. One thing Perles de Lalique is certainly not: boring.

What fascinates me about this fragrance is that I never feel it the same. Sometimes it reminds me of dried flowers, then I feel again a fragile aloofness and sensibility that makes me think of ice or glass figures.

He wouldn't be my first choice for business appointments. In addition, it radiates too little security and resistance. Privately I find him attractive, because he is changeable and remains exciting. I could imagine that he interacts with the skin of the wearer and behaves like the gemstones so popular some time ago, which indicate the respective state of mind by changing their color.

For me, Lalique is a women's fragrance - not because he's a bit moody, men are, too, but because he seems to me to strengthen qualities that are - perhaps wrongly - attributed more to women. He is seductive, but does not like to commit himself and has his secrets. And he surprises because he always seems different. This makes it difficult to assign concrete associations to him. Maybe he's also reinforcing his own mood. Then the rose is sometimes dark and a little sad - but always elegant, discreet and noble, even if somehow distanced.

What seems extraordinary to me is that I often hardly notice the scent while wearing it, while others still notice it. But this should be typical for Iso E Super.

Perles de Lalique is certainly not mainstream, but rather a very special and for many people perhaps a minority programme that needs getting used to and that you have to like. I like it. Maybe because it's so unfathomable.

Anyone who finds glass bead games attractive will soon be best friend with this exciting fragrance.
It's definitely worth getting to know him.
However, I would wish for a longer shelf life. But maybe it lasts longer with others.

With Patchouli N' Roses by Reminiscence and Perles de Lalique by Lalique I have now found two different, excellent autumn scents that will accompany me safely into the winter.

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 8 months ago
the rose is undetectable to me, but the pepper, wood, and patchouli come through nicely; the result is pleasant & unique. not a stink bomb.

by IrisNobile
Zart und kühl der Duft, wie Seifenblasen im Schnee. Leider gab es keine so schönen Kristalle wie bei Lalique. Lieben Dank für die schönen Worte und den lieben Besuch.
by Zora
by Glosoli
by Glosoli
Vom Himmel geschickt :-)
by Smitty
nach gefühlt 100 Seifenblasen:)).
by Zora
Vielen Dank euch allen.Manchmal ist Verpackungsmaterial wiederverwendbar...
by Seejungfrau
by Chanelle
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Lalique

Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 by Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées - Zamak by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique