Satine (2012) Eau de Parfum

Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique

Satine (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Heliotrope, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Tonka bean, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Suede, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.03.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Ekaekto
Ahchoo! Good morning, I am the little Pummelfee...
...from the cloud 7. Please excuse me for never greeting you so rudely now, but here comes every morning the fairy dust wake-up service and sprinkles a little pepper in the breeze. It wakes us all up, but I find it a little annoying. Well, I've got used to it, and thank God it doesn't stay in the air for long - after half an hour my little cloud 7 smells like always. After fairy dust and cotton candy.

How does fairy dust smell, you might ask now. A little like a cream toffee. But that's not the case either, you just have to visit me then you know what I mean.

But I'm really lucky to be a good fairy. I can't get enough of my cotton candy cloud, that's why my little belly comes. I mean, if you had a regrowing cloud of candy, you'd probably be snacking, too. With my friends I am therefore affectionately called the Pummelfee.

But that doesn't bother me, after all I work very hard every day for nine hours and spray my fairy dust from my cloud down to the earth. After that it is bed rest again and the next morning the wake-up service comes by again.
8.0 8.0 5.5/10

Maryam1410
And then please call an ibuphone
First of all, I'm not qualified to smell scents anyway, and besides, they've already been described here professionally - so I'll fit here.
What I can say about the scent: Although I like it very sweet, even sticky sweet, and even a strong Sillage does not frighten me, Satine is not for me. The fragrance is powdery, bitter-sweet and should please me. But for me, it only causes severe headaches. You're gonna need some ibupo calls.

He's too pushy, too stinging for me. Too present in a way I don't really like.

Chimidoro 13 months ago
Water down Kenzo Amour, add bubblegum, whipped cream and a tidgy smidgen of CK Obsession. But don't get me wrong - Satine is fab.+4
Bcars10 24 months ago
Soft and whispering. Powdery and slightly sweet. Creamy and dreamy and perfectly beautiful!+5
5.0

by Lilienfeld
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Lalique

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique L'Amour (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique L'Insoumis by Lalique Nilang (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique