Satine (2012)Eau de Parfum

Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique

Satine (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Heliotrope, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Tonka bean, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Suede, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.05.2020.

Nights in white satin
Today my eyes got caught in the noble Satine bottle - and my nose followed my eyes.

I hadn't heard such fine powderiness in a long time.

However, the powder does not dull the fragrance, but makes the soft satin shine.

Delicate sweetness is skillfully paired with mild astringency - but the fragrance remains soft and cuddly.

Heliotrope shimmers like silk and is irradiated again by the jasmine.

Pepper and vanilla appear mildly sweet - but the cedar adds smokiness.
The patch is deep and sandal slightly spicy.

A balanced fragrance that conveys style and noblesse.

I think of Moody Blues : Nights in White Satin - where Satine seems to me rather nude - because white.

But " Nights " are more in my mind than " Days ", because Satine lets silk lingerie rustling quietly with discreet eroticism.

A feminine fragrance that celebrates femininity.
Ekaekto
Ahchoo! Good morning, I am the little Pummelfee...
...from the cloud 7. Please excuse me for never greeting you so rudely now, but here comes every morning the fairy dust wake-up service and sprinkles a little pepper in the breeze. It wakes us all up, but I find it a little annoying. Well, I've got used to it, and thank God it doesn't stay in the air for long - after half an hour my little cloud 7 smells like always. After fairy dust and cotton candy.

How does fairy dust smell, you might ask now. A little like a cream toffee. But that's not the case either, you just have to visit me then you know what I mean.

But I'm really lucky to be a good fairy. I can't get enough of my cotton candy cloud, that's why my little belly comes. I mean, if you had a regrowing cloud of candy, you'd probably be snacking, too. With my friends I am therefore affectionately called the Pummelfee.

But that doesn't bother me, after all I work very hard every day for nine hours and spray my fairy dust from my cloud down to the earth. After that it is bed rest again and the next morning the wake-up service comes by again.
5.5
Maryam1410
And then please call an ibuphone
First of all, I'm not qualified to smell scents anyway, and besides, they've already been described here professionally - so I'll fit here.
What I can say about the scent: Although I like it very sweet, even sticky sweet, and even a strong Sillage does not frighten me, Satine is not for me. The fragrance is powdery, bitter-sweet and should please me. But for me, it only causes severe headaches. You're gonna need some ibupo calls.

He's too pushy, too stinging for me. Too present in a way I don't really like.

ChimidoroChimidoro 2 years ago
Water down Kenzo Amour, add bubblegum, whipped cream and a tidgy smidgen of CK Obsession. But don't get me wrong - Satine is fab.
Bcars10Bcars10 3 years ago
Soft and whispering. Powdery and slightly sweet. Creamy and dreamy and perfectly beautiful!

Mandelbaum Blüten wie der Duft selbst **
by Kate130
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Lalique

Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées - Zamak by Lalique