Satine 2012Eau de Parfum

Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique
Satine (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Heliotrope, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Tonka bean, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Suede, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.01.2021.

Favea
Satine - a name that could hardly be more appropriate
This beautiful fragrance also ended up with me during my souk forays. Lalique is known to me manufacturer of beautiful bottles and noble, elegant fragrances. And the price here was really a nice offer,
So now to Satine - a beautiful pleated bottle in satin glass, nude liquid and black emblem. And here, the visuals are indeed a taste of the fragrance experience.
At the first spray with its aromas coming towards me, the following image came before my eyes: a timelessly elegant and flirtatious burlesque dancer, in a nude-colored, heavy satin corset, which is tightly laced on waist. She is wearing long black satin gloves and a narrow black leather collar that accentuates her neck. In her hand she holds a vintage powder puff to mattify her face a bit. This is the image I have in mind when I smell this fragrance - this is what timeless vintage elegance smells like.
At the beginning matte, flowing powder smell of helitrope and tonka. The tonka bean remains and intensifies with vanilla, sandalwood and well-dosed patchouli. The whole flirtatiously garnished with pink pepper, cedar and very little leather. The scent on me is warm, flowing, powdery like heavy nude satin. Kind of sweet - but elegant and always with style.
I like him very much - I associate with him vintageerotik.
He holds with me 6 hours and the sillage is perceptible but not intrusive.
A beautiful noble fragrance, for self-confident women who seduce unobtrusively - so I perceive him.
LucyLu
On days like this twice a day Satine
I think we all know that So much is happening in our lives and in this world Despite everything, we always try to stay positive and make the best of everything.

But there are also days when we find this particularly difficult and feel vulnerable and helpless.
That's the kind of day I have today Then I look for comfort, security and protection in one fragrance and find it again and again in Satine.

At the beginning warm tonka bean hugs me and Heliotrope says quietly hello.
Gardenia brings lightness like a fresh morning and Jasmine whispers...Hey...I'm making your day a little sweeter. But not too sweet...whispers the pink pepper..because I bring a little bit of looseness Soft sandalwood and soft vanilla join in and I already feel much more comfortable.
A little bit more fine patch as a balm for the soul and vetiver for the grounding.

Satine has done it again.
I feel comforted, safe, protected, gently embraced and grounded again.

Again with a little smile on the face everything is much easier again.

I hope each of you has a soul warmer Take good care of yourself!!!!
Nights in white satin
Today my eyes got caught in the noble Satine bottle - and my nose followed my eyes.

I hadn't heard such fine powderiness in a long time.

However, the powder does not dull the fragrance, but makes the soft satin shine.

Delicate sweetness is skillfully paired with mild astringency - but the fragrance remains soft and cuddly.

Heliotrope shimmers like silk and is irradiated again by the jasmine.

Pepper and vanilla appear mildly sweet - but the cedar adds smokiness.
The patch is deep and sandal slightly spicy.

A balanced fragrance that conveys style and noblesse.

I think of Moody Blues : Nights in White Satin - where Satine seems to me rather nude - because white.

But " Nights " are more in my mind than " Days ", because Satine lets silk lingerie rustling quietly with discreet eroticism.

A feminine fragrance that celebrates femininity.
Ekaekto
Ahchoo! Good morning, I am the little Pummelfee...
...from the cloud 7. Please excuse me for never greeting you so rudely now, but here comes every morning the fairy dust wake-up service and sprinkles a little pepper in the breeze. It wakes us all up, but I find it a little annoying. Well, I've got used to it, and thank God it doesn't stay in the air for long - after half an hour my little cloud 7 smells like always. After fairy dust and cotton candy.

How does fairy dust smell, you might ask now. A little like a cream toffee. But that's not the case either, you just have to visit me then you know what I mean.

But I'm really lucky to be a good fairy. I can't get enough of my cotton candy cloud, that's why my little belly comes. I mean, if you had a regrowing cloud of candy, you'd probably be snacking, too. With my friends I am therefore affectionately called the Pummelfee.

But that doesn't bother me, after all I work very hard every day for nine hours and spray my fairy dust from my cloud down to the earth. After that it is bed rest again and the next morning the wake-up service comes by again.
5.5
Maryam1410
And then please call an ibuphone
First of all, I'm not qualified to smell scents anyway, and besides, they've already been described here professionally - so I'll fit here.
What I can say about the scent: Although I like it very sweet, even sticky sweet, and even a strong Sillage does not frighten me, Satine is not for me. The fragrance is powdery, bitter-sweet and should please me. But for me, it only causes severe headaches. You're gonna need some ibupo calls.

He's too pushy, too stinging for me. Too present in a way I don't really like.

ChimidoroChimidoro 3 years ago
Water down Kenzo Amour, add bubblegum, whipped cream and a tidgy smidgen of CK Obsession. But don't get me wrong - Satine is fab.
Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Soft and whispering. Powdery and slightly sweet. Creamy and dreamy and perfectly beautiful!

Mandelbaum Blüten wie der Duft selbst **
by Lilau
by Elidoria
by Elidoria

Popular Lalique

Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées - Zamak by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Voyageur by Lalique Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique