Aroma Tonic 1999

Aroma Tonic by Lancôme
Aroma Tonic is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 1999. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

ApricotApricot
GingerGinger
CardamomCardamom
TeaTea

Submitted by Sani, last update on 25.01.2022.

Low trick tea bait
I'm almost alone in my opinion of "Aroma Tonic", a very popular and often mourned Lancomeperle from the late 90s. I don't like it very much. And that shows once again: fragrance impressions are deeply personal and associated with their own memories...

I've never been the great tea drinker. And while coffee has grown on me late, but then significantly, I've been able to appreciate very few hot water infusions with flavor over the years. Green tea among the least - probably because it's one of my first memories of this "beverage genre", imposed by Mom. Back then I almost had to gag, even today green tea tastes more sour to me than some medicines. And I don't feel much different about "Aroma Tonic". Green tea with ginger, natural and yet unpleasant. Hard to describe and, as I said, highly subjective - but that's the point of every comment here, to present one's opinion, which all together will eventually result in a more or less objective overall picture. And there must also be warning and rather negative voices with "Aroma Tonic", as with any other fragrance. For me, the Bvlgari tea fragrances are clearly ahead and I don't mourn this poisonous greenling. A deep-pocketed pond troll. But as I said: there I have a lot of space for me in this barren corridor...

Flacon: Lancome-clear
Sillage: watery-summery
Durability: 4 hours leave hardly any wounds

Conclusion: for many THE "green tea" in olfactory at all. For me, a slightly fruity pond scent with semi-traumatic memories
Home sweet Home
Even if this scent is not in front of my nose, it remains in my memory and I hope forever ... With this scent I indulge in wonderful memories. Summer 1999 .. Bonita Springs, Florida finally descend again into the Gulf of Mexico, this infinite vastness and the smell of a strong summer thunderstorm..
My mum had bought this said scent before. This scent fit simply perfectly to her and in this tropical heat it was like a refreshment but not too fresh but still lovely It was a "finally arriving" feeling, peace of mind.

How I would like to have another bottle full of magical memories...
But I hope ..maybe he'll come back sometime: :)

just cooling
I'm reviewing the old version. It seems that, before it was discontinued, it was reformulated and sold in a cheap-looking plastic bottle. Mine is the sleek glass bottle shown here. None of the Aromas (Tonic, Fit, etc.) are on the Lancome website any more.

Apricots, ginger, and tea are three of my favorite notes, so I had to get my hands on this one. I'm glad I paid eBay prices, though, rather than whatever Lancome would have charged. There's a little breeze of apricot-ginger at the beginning of this but, after 10 minutes or so, I am not sure I could tell it from Roger et Gallet The' Vert if I were blindfolded. I love the R + G, and wear it a lot in hot weather. But its crisp, cool lemon, with its edges smoothed by green tea, isn't what I was seeking when I bought this one. Both are on the light side. While I spray many scents only once or twice, both Aroma Tonic and The Vert are six-spray ones for me.

by DufTiger
by DufTiger
by Annkom
by Annkom
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Blanche by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme Peut-Être (2020) by Lancôme