Aroma Tonic (1999)

Aroma Tonic by Lancôme

Aroma Tonic is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 1999. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Apricot, Ginger, Cardamom, Tea

Submitted by Sani, last update on 25.08.2019

Home sweet Home
Even if this scent is not in front of my nose, it remains in my memory and I hope forever ... With this scent I indulge in wonderful memories. Summer 1999 .. Bonita Springs, Florida finally descend again into the Gulf of Mexico, this infinite vastness and the smell of a strong summer thunderstorm..
My mum had bought this said scent before. This scent fit simply perfectly to her and in this tropical heat it was like a refreshment but not too fresh but still lovely It was a "finally arriving" feeling, peace of mind.

How I would like to have another bottle full of magical memories...
But I hope ..maybe he'll come back sometime: :)
7.0/10

just cooling
I'm reviewing the old version. It seems that, before it was discontinued, it was reformulated and sold in a cheap-looking plastic bottle. Mine is the sleek glass bottle shown here. None of the Aromas (Tonic, Fit, etc.) are on the Lancome website any more.

Apricots, ginger, and tea are three of my favorite notes, so I had to get my hands on this one. I'm glad I paid eBay prices, though, rather than whatever Lancome would have charged. There's a little breeze of apricot-ginger at the beginning of this but, after 10 minutes or so, I am not sure I could tell it from Roger et Gallet The' Vert if I were blindfolded. I love the R + G, and wear it a lot in hot weather. But its crisp, cool lemon, with its edges smoothed by green tea, isn't what I was seeking when I bought this one. Both are on the light side. While I spray many scents only once or twice, both Aroma Tonic and The Vert are six-spray ones for me.

by DufTiger
by DufTiger
by Annkom
by Annkom
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme