Attraction (2003) Eau de Parfum

Attraction (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme

Attraction (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-powdery. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Green lilac, Neroli, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Patchouli, Rose, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Sani, last update on 01.06.2018

5.0 7.5 5.0/10

I'm not feeling this so-called attraction
Not bad, but not wonderful either.

My opinions on this fragrance keep changing. One minute I'll dislike it, the next minute I'll be somewhat intrigued by its scent.

When I first applied Attraction to my wrist I was really confused as to why the gardenia, neroli and ylang ylang blend smelt so spicy and almost bitter on my skin. I guess it's a matter of chemistry although my friend also had the same reaction.

Finally when the intial blast of the top notes pass, I am left with a rich and heavy blend of flowers, which in my opinion is pleasant but not very soft or feminine.

When Attraction begins to fade and transcend into the drydown the scent becomes sweet and 'vanillary'. This drydown makes me like this fragrance, yet for the first hour I really did not enjoy Attraction in the slightest.

To purchase this fragrance simply because I am 'attracted' to the drydown is silly and a waste of money, especially when this fragrance is extremely overpriced.

I'd say that overall Attraction would have many positive responses, yet for me it just didn't have the 'wow-factor'. The lasting strength was phenomenal, I guess that's one good point, however I'm not surprised that Lancome has decided to discontinue this fragrance.

Bcars10 19 months ago
Bitter at the top (green lilac?), then just a powdery "meh" floral. Nothing special, but not horrendous either. Must try it in summer maybe?
5.0
3.5

by Süchtig
by Süchtig

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme