Iris Dragées 2018

Iris Dragées by Lancôme
Iris Dragées is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Nathalie Lorson

Iris resinoid, Iris, Dragée

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.01.2021.

Duftsucht
Addiction scent for scent addiction - and unfortunately not only one!
Actually I didn't want to test the scent at all, because I was so deterred by the word Dragées and immediately thought of it as sticky, sugary, overly sweet. But since I almost adore Jasmin's marzipans of the same series and don't find them sweet contrary to the description - and the same scent fairy, who recommended Jasmin's marzipans to me, now also made a recommendation of "Iris Dragées", now I had to submit to my fate and test myself. The scent is not easy to describe. As with Jasmin's marzipanes, here I perceive only one thing: iris, iris and once again iris. But a kind of iris in different layers and veils: A woody-herb-dry, concentrated, almost harsh iris, soft iris powder on top and also a juicy fresh iris (similar to Prada's infusion). This comes and goes and somehow pushes itself over and behind each other. Sometimes you smell one more, sometimes you smell the other. And yes, the scent is sweet, but somehow it's not. Not sugar-sticky sweet, but rather such a roasted almond sweetness, with which also still a tender bitterness resonates. Speaking of almonds: What I don't smell at all in Jasmin's marzipan, here I find it: Almond powder fragrance that reminds me of L'Instant Magic by Guerlain.
This "Maison Lancome" series is a real discovery for me. Jasmin's marzipan was irresistible right from the start, as was Oranges Bigarades - here I'm just waiting for a special offer or for the travel flacons - and Iris Dragées is just as quickly on my wish list.
For me, the series is really good, high-quality perfumery: noble, straightforward, high-quality, wearable at any time and elegant. And this also applies to Iris Dragées, although I cannot completely dismiss the association with unicorn glitter dust!

by Julia142
by Julia142
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Idôle L'Intense by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme