La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum (2015)

La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesTahitian vanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Papyrus, Lychee praliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.12.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Penelope Cruz.

8.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Autumn will be very sexy...!! And, oh, I seem to be a god!! :D
Hey, hey, guys, how you doing? Are you still sad that summer's gone? Don't worry, autumn has its good sides too. There's Halloween where you can eat sugar eyes, for example! Or you can perfume yourself with great autumn scents, like here with La Nuit Tresor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme!

Now why this scent here? Because I don't even like the normal safes very much! Well, let me put it this way: There's a lot of crazy perfumes here on Parfumo. And with a perfume like that, I was forced to test this smell! Because the whole thing was like this:

Crazy Parfuma: "Hey Don, this fragrance is sooooooo wonderful, you have to comment it!"
I'm like, "Well, okay, I'll do it sometime."
Crazy Parfuma: "No, not sometime, not now... right now!!!..."
I'm like, "Nothing there!"
Crazy Parfuma: "Aaaaaaaa! But soon, okay, OKAY?"
I'm like, "Okay okay, soon."
The next day then:
Crazy Parfuma: "And? And? What's that? Have you tried the scent today?"
I'm like, "...you asked me just a day ago!"
Crazy Parfuma: "It's been forever for me!"
I'm like, "Argh, just be patient!"
Crazy Parfuma: "Waaaah! Hurry up!!!"

On the following day finally:
Crazy Parfuma: "Whoo! Did you finally try the scent today?"
I'm like, "No!!!!"
Crazy perfuma: "Wieeeeeesooooooo not??? Creiii!!!!!"

Well, it's been that way for almost half a year now. And I thought, now that the days are cooler, I could really try the scent. And of course, so that the lovely but screaming perfume doesn't go crazy :DD
And since I was in town, the opportunity presented itself. I saw the scent on the shelf, but my hands were full of bags, but since I had accompanied my mother, I asked her to spray the scent on my arm. In the beginning I only got a few sprayers, but I wanted more to be able to test the scent extensively.

"Your arm is already soaking wet, why do you want more?" asked my mother.
"I have to test the scent down to the last detail," I said.
"And why is that?" my mother asked.
"Because I'm in a fragrance forum. And for most of the perfumes there I am a deity," I explained. Then she proudly sprayed the entire remaining contents of the bottle on my arm, because honestly, which mother wouldn't be happy that her son was considered a god? :DDD

Well, with the contents of a quarter bottle on my arm, I walked out of the store and sniffed extensively at my arm again and again. And here is my impression to the fragrance:

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with a delicious and fresh lychee note. After that there is unfortunately a scent, which I like a little less: Orchid. It brings back memories of the smell of death (Black Orchid by Tom Ford), which I find repulsively disgusting. Fortunately, the orchid is not as intense here for a long time, but it has a heavy flowery aura. At least that doesn't last so long, so that after only a few minutes the fragrance improves enormously. Vanilla soon becomes a powerful ingredient, making the fragrance both sweeter and more powdery and pleasant. Other sweet notes smell like a mix of praline and caramel and smell accordingly very tasty, hmmm... :)
With the black rose I am once again presenting you with proof that I am a loser in flowers... I mean, does a black rose actually smell any different than "normal" roses? Because I don't see the scent of roses here. Instead, the flowery notes, which are no longer really identifiable for me after the orchid, are rather heavy and therefore autumnal, but probably it is the black rose... argh, I really don't know :D
But first of all: It smells, as already said, more and more sweet, both vanilla-sweet and tasty caramel-like. In the background there are hints of fruity notes, which you can only smell if you sniff the sprayed area well. For example, it is possible to perceive a light orange which, together with the sweet scents, radiates both an autumnal and even a Christmassy aura, which of course I think is great. Also in the background there is a little patchouli and earthy notes.
In the end the fragrance remains as described, it smells mainly of deliciously sweet and powdery vanilla and caramel, in addition to tonka bean, which smells great with vanilla anyway. The heavy flowers are now more in the background and the scent has a generally warm and gentle, but also quite sexy charisma. A very beautiful fragrance, even if you should occasionally notice a light synthetic, which by the way smells a bit stronger after about seven to ten hours, but is never disturbing.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is very good, the scent could be perceived well on me. It is even quite room-filling and should therefore be sprayed on carefully if you are not going out straight. The shelf life is with longer than twelve hours very good.

The bottle:
The bottle has the shape of the well-known Tresor fragrances and is therefore pyramid-shaped. It makes it look like a big, dark purple gemstone. A beautiful black silk bow in the shape of a black rose was attached to the neck. All in all, the bottle is very beautiful, but the larger bottles are a little unwieldy for smaller hands.

Soo,... so I have to admit that the screaming perfume was absolutely right :D
The scent here is really good. I don't like the normal safe at all, but this one surprised me, because it smells really good and very sexy, aaaah! D

In my opinion, this fragrance is a perfect night scent in autumn and winter to just come across great. Yes, I'm sure that you could get really well with it, because you look sexy, and tasty, and... well, you want to bite the fragrance carrier and eat it completely, but not until you have given at least 100 kisses :DD

You want to get eaten? Then wear this scent.
You wanted to enchant and bewitch and then tear a guy's heart out and then trample on it? No problem with this smell... *sigh*

Well, you realize, I really recommend testing the fragrance here... don't let it deter you that the fragrance is a mainstreamer with light synthetic notes! Otherwise you might miss something! And I'm done with that again for today! I wish you all a great evening, until next time! :)

PS: All's well, all's well? Pah... my ass, now I'm supposed to test the La Nuit a la Folie... *sigh*
Someday... :D
10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Marilyn25
Bewitching black rose and vanilla orchid
Dear friends of Parfumo, today I would like to give you my impressions of La Nuit Trésor. GirlofNow made me aware of this fragrance and today I went to the perfumery to test it. I was struck by a sweet, sweet scent. Because I liked it very much and because the price was reduced, I was allowed to buy a 30 ml bottle today. I also like it better than La Nuit Trésor à la Folie, which is a little too sweet with its mountains of notes. I can make out the black rose and together with the vanilla orchid it makes a beguiling mixture. In addition, delicious gourmand notes can be perceived, determined by the lychee praline. You literally want to eat your arm. In the heart note the fragrance becomes warmer and spicier due to incense and reminds a little of Shalimar Initial. I like this one even better because of its sweet sweetness. Shalimar Initial is a bit drier and unsweeter.

With this fragrance I imagine a sensual seductress in a violet-black dress. She is sexy, but at the same time innocent and charming. She goes on a stalk as soon as the sun has set and turns the heads of the gentlemen. But I like La Nuit Trésor so much that I still wear it during the day. So, dear perfumas, if you don't know this fragrance yet, be sure to test it and buy it if you like it! He can only enrich your collection. At Platen there are just 30 ml available and for 39,95!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
The treasure in my collection
( So I deleted my old comment to this fragrance, because I simply did not find it any more good and accurate! Since I already have this fragrance in my perfume collection/collection for a year now, I can smell and describe the individual fragrances better and more accurately than a year ago:))) So I'll start with my new comment :) Or rather, with the writing;)

I knew this fragrance very well before, many of my friends wore it at school, but I didn't really like it at the beginning. Nevertheless, this fragrance left me no peace.... I heard only positive and good about this fragrance and wondered why I could not yet make friends with the fragrance itself. I didn't have much interest in scents in the past to be honest I had one or the other scent but I really didn't like the scents... They were just too girly or too boring. I was always the person who liked to be alone and liked everything that is black (Now I have changed with time but my love to black has remained:))
The older I got, the more I became interested in fragrances - it was important to me personally to smell good, but also the fragrance itself should suit me! I was always more open in the perfumery be it with girlfriends or sometimes alone, I sniffed every perfume in my hand comb ... But unfortunately there was never THE perfume that I liked or even better said that fitted 100% to me. But I didn't want to give up I mean, the perfumery is huge and there are sooooo many treasures waiting to be discovered. This day finally came for me but in a very unexpected way, because I was in the perfumery and was looking for a gift for my mother and since I did not have to search long I bought her the la vie e belle Florale. The scent went empty to her and I knew this gift would give her a joy:)) I took the 100ml. I paid for the perfume and received two perfume samples from the shop assistant which she wrapped for me with the gift from my mother. Arriving home I gave my mother her present, I took the samples with me in my room. I looked at the samples and there was a sample of the beloved la nuit Tresor edp with me. Before I sprayed the scent on myself I wanted to know what kind of scents there are in the scent itself, of course I knew the scent itself is very sweet and conspicuously nevertheless I was extremely interested in it. It was a fruity gourmand scent, actually I should like it because I have always liked gourmand scents until now. I just wanted to know if the smells so good with me and thought I just come spray it on your wrist times look what I will smell out ... I sprayed two more times on my wrist and waited a little while. After a nice two min. I smelled very carefully on my wrist:

The scent...
At the very beginning the fruity notes are very present, for my nose on a very beautiful way and white:))) The fruity notes such as lychee and berries make it all the more beautiful and interesting, and the fragrance simply looks much more feminine through the fruity notes. You can smell the fruity notes again and again in the course of the fragrance, but not too strongly only at the beginning you can smell them intensively, they give the fragrance a certain sweetish note which is simply delicious:)))) I think you have to give the fragrance its time to open and develop better and I have given that to the fragrance as well. After about 5min. the best notes come as I think: I always smelled a seductive vanilla and cremell note that melt together, the incense gives the fragrance a certain depth and makes the fragrance smokier, especially the vanilla note becomes very nice smoky in the course of the fragrance which I personally like very much:)))). The praline note is for me the most beautiful note in the fragrance itself! For me, it simply smells like a delicious praline with vanilla and crammer filling that has been poured over with raspberry sauce*-* I've been simply blown away by this scent for a year now! You can all say what you want but for me this fragrance is just perfect and the best ever! For me it was simply clear that is THE fragrance because I have always searched and found.
This scent lasts for two days on my clothes! Not every scent can do that with me!;))) After that I only smell caramel which doesn't bother me much in the contrary I love it einfach♡♡♡♡
I always get many compliments for this fragrance be it from women or men:))) Also it would interest me VERY FEST how you find this fragrance now also no matter whether the opinion comes from a man or a woman:))) Ps: Can anyone tell me how a black rose smells because I'm not sure how it smells at all...

I just hope now that the new comment is better and more accurate:)) I just put a lot of effort into it and I hope from my heart that it turned out well:))))

Carlitos01 4 days ago
Sweetened with praline and caramel, some vanilla and patchouli, a bit of mature lychee and a bouquet of smoky black rose. It's very girly!+2
OPomone 4 years ago
Ethylmaltol strikes again!
Sugar, sugar, and a little more vanillin.
A fragrance for those who do not fear diabetic coma.+5

by Lietschie
by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme