La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Toilette (2017)

La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Toilette by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Toilette is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Lychee, Bergamot, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Lily-of-the-valley, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Tahitian vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 01.02.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Pénelope Cruz.

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
The Tresor scents are simply worthwhile!;)
I deleted the old commentary/text about this fragrance, because it was not too precise for me, but it was also much too short! I also have to confess that I haven't written a text for a long time:) I have to admit that I haven't had it that easy in the last few weeks but haven't found the strength to write a new text...well, anyway, to get to the point YES I fell in love again with a Lancome fragrance... Better said from the la nuit tresor line:D Who would have thought it:D Probably nobody would be surprised about this news anymore:D But well I admit it, at least I'm a big fan of the Tresor line:)))) Since I love the la nuit tresor edp LIEBE I wanted to test the edt version better and more accurate;)))) I knew the scent but not as well as my beloved edp;) I got myself a small perfume sample of this fragrance from my favourite perfumery, in order to be able to test the fragrance more exactly but also in peace. At home I tested this fragrance with my grandfather who also loves the la nuit tresor line;D Before I sprayed the fragrance on my wrist we got smart again here on Parfumo, the fragrance pyramid sounded promising already:)))) So I didn't hesitate and gave myself two sprayers on my wrist.

The scent...
Already when spraying on one could smell beautiful but also somehow very pleasant berry notes... The berry notes remain present throughout the fragrance. They are not artificial neither nor annoying berry notes! Much more extremely feminine but also slightly sweet and pleasant berries:)))
(Who is looking for a good berry scent for this person this scent is perfect!:))) My grandfather also liked the berry notes:D He said that many berry scents he has tested so far have smelled like jam for him... But he found this scent very pleasant and very good here:)) Once again we both agreed:D. I have to admit something too! This version is fresher but not too sweet like the edp. So if you thought edp was too strong, you might like this version here:). The rose note gave the fragrance a certain lightness but also a fresh... What is very pleasant to wear in spring:) The berry + rose notes harmonized so wonderfully but at the same time soo beautifully with each other!*_*
The Tahitian vanilla note was again too good to be true! So nice and creamy but also pleasantly sweet!:))) It resembles a little bit the vanilla note that you can smell at edp but also there this note is much lighter and not so strong. My grandfather found this note one of the most beautiful, because it is neither too strong nor too weak for him! And I can only agree with him!

What I would like to emphasize very clearly is, this scent holds with me like, the other Tresor scents almost around the two days! I also find this fragrance very romantic but also very playful and of course extremely feminine!:)) A fragrance that can be worn anywhere because with the right dose it is simply beautiful and very attractive!
Great scent!❤
Ps: But the edp remains my favourite;D

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Toilette Florale by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme