La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant (2019)

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Violet leaf absolute, White musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Freesia, Jasmine, White musk
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Sandalwood, Almond, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 21.10.2019

10.0 6.0 8.0 7.5/10

Dreamlike little cloud
First of all, the bottle is diamond-shaped, the white-pink-purple iridescent is beautiful! In the perfume shop, he caught my eye right away. I was tested on the fly and I was delighted! Fruity raspberry as welcome paired with a white musk cloud and a little vanilla. A delicate, bright and powdery veil of fragrance surrounded me. If this fragrance had a shape, it would be a graceful mother-of-pearl fairy dancing lightly through the air scattering mother-of-pearl powder. Delicate musk surrounds them. Not animalistic, not like the typical fresh laundry, but balanced and graceful. On her head she wears a raspberry and a vanilla pod. I can hardly see Patchouli. The punch isn't very strong, he gets body-hugging fast. After a while the fragrance becomes very soft and cuddly. The musk always remains present.
La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant fits well into spring and evening. A dreamlike scent!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
I've still been enchanted;)
So I deleted a text again because I didn't find the old one good enough anymore... Why because I have changed my opinion once again, because I now perceive fragrance much more and better.
With the old text I have described that the much too strongly after musk smells... But now suddenly my nose perceives this scent MUCH better and more exactly...

I was one week ago in the pharmacy and wanted to be advised about a good sun cream (the pharmacy is also a small perfumery, one gets there also simply so free scent samples now whether one buys himself there what or not) I also asked the seller if they had a scent sample of la nuit tresor musc diamant. She went to the closet where they have the little samples and got me one. Fragrance sample.
She gave me the scent sample and I also went home A question: Do you know that when you test fragrances in the perfumery and don't like them there but then when you get a sample of the fragrance and test at home that the fragrance is suddenly perceived much more and more beautiful...????? Has happened to me so many times so far... Anyway I had the scent myself in memory as bad, too flowery and very strong stinging... Since I wanted to give the fragrance another chance, I tested it for a whole weekend. Every time I sprayed on it I was like enchanted by the scent itself, also I got many compliments to the scent:))))).

The scent:
When spraying on I smelled first of all a nice sugary raspberry*-* vanilla I could smell then also very clearly out, that was sooo beautifully sweet almost like a warm and sensual embrace:). Musk for me was suddenly quite decent and pleasant in the nose. It wasn't that bad penetrante anymore, stabbing what I had in memory. It was just nice and harmonic and soft in the fragrance:)))) The almond note made the fragrance so beautifully creamy, sandalwood harmonized with the almond note and gave the fragrance a light sweetness. All in one NOW this fragrance smells just beautiful to me:))) It simply has something feminine:) You can almost say it smells like a luxurious body lotion*-*
H+S is not as strong as the other Tresor fragrances, I personally don't find it so bad because it's okay for everyday life and no one would bother:))) I can only say that I was so enchanted that I immediately got myself a 30ml. Bottle the next day:))) Since then I and my mother like to use it very much:))) But the bottle is also a true dream;))))))
8.0 5.0 5.0 7.5/10

Nice and delicate musk
Hmmm...When I first tested Tresor Musc Diamant, the scent of violet and raspberry from the top notes lingered for quite a long time on my skin. It reminded me of my favorite vape juice "Mora Violetta". And I loved it...combined with musk, it felt really cozy and unique. The second time though all that I could smell, after hours of having tested it, was a faint vanilla-musk-patchouli scent. Ιt really is a nice, soft perfume, but with so many musky perfumes out there to choose from, I won't bother buying it.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

almost fallen over
Today I went with my husband to Kstadt, because I wanted to call Eli Saab Resort my own .

It's a limited edition, and there was only one bottle left on the table.
Even the husband realized that.

But although we sharpened the pupils - the longed-for bottle seemed perdu.

My face got long and long and I said, "It doesn't matter.

But the husband stalked a saleswoman and didn't let her out of her clutches until she had dug out the resort she was looking for from some corner.

The good man proudly held the achievement under my nose - and turned to walk.

But then I discovered Musc Diamant a few tables away.
Just looking.
The first safe was a gift from my dear Ma, which I only looked at sceptically, because as a teenager I didn't really share her scent.
Arpege, No 5, Soir de Paris , Byblos did not appeal to me at that time - although they looked good on her.
But it wasn't a hit for me back then.

Therefore I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely to lovely character of Tresor.

Meanwhile I also accommodate a lot of Flanker - and I don't want to miss any of them.
And also Musc Diamond is a treasure.

A sweet web surrounds me - as fine as cotton candy - but without sticking.
A white musk cloud mixes floating with it - and you want to take off.
The soft cloud moves over flower fields and almond trees, accompanied by light vanilla.

Despite the tasty ingredients, Musc remains light as a feather and cloudy transparent.

I'm not really a rollercoaster - but I'm starting to falter.
Resort or safe?
The husband scores with logic.
The Saab is limited - and Musc will probably be available even longer.

Well combined, Watson - I praise him - and move the treasure to later.

The Diamond
I spray and spray and am wrapped in a very fine and delicate mist, musk and a noble rose join in, rounded off by soft vanilla. I find the scent very fine, very delicate no almost tender. I like the Lancome fragrances very much but this one is unfortunately not very durable despite beautiful fragrances. Maybe 3-4 hours then I don't notice anything anymore and my environment unfortunately also not. Too bad because I find him beautiful but expect more than Eau de Parfum. The bottle is a very special gem, iridescent in all colours, you keep it even if it is empty. I'll give him a trophy for this. Who would like to have a wonderful, gentle and tender fragrance that is only perceived by the loved one, then you are right here to 10 percent. I think the trend is going back to the delicate and very body-hugging fragrances, is still somewhat unusual but will certainly prevail. This fresh, gentle and very fine fragrance takes us on a very romantic journey.
10.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Cashmere ceiling
Don't expect a clean bear scent! I was wrong too. How can you expect that from Lancome? They remain true to the previous theme. Namely sugary and sweet.
Here I smell first the same basic note as with the foil. Sugary, fruity, buried but the musk resonates with it. Just cute too.
Then a baby lotion L'Instant Magic Touch is added, it stays sugary and the foil remains the keynote.
Who likes the Nuits and sweet, will find here a cuddly cashmere blanket - musk in a beautiful bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
♡
by Gschpusi
by Gschpusi
Regalfoto nach Test

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme