La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant 2019

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant by Lancôme
La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-powdery. It was last marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry Violet leaf absoluteViolet leaf absolute White muskWhite musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask roseDamask rose FreesiaFreesia JasmineJasmine White muskWhite musk
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk SandalwoodSandalwood AlmondAlmond PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 05.09.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Floating on a cloud
Actually I do not like raspberry ice cream, also no raspberry shake, in a cake only if the cake itself was topped. So no bought, because it is anyway only raspberry jelly and no Himeeren. I like only freshly picked raspberries, everything else does not taste good to me.
In a fragrance himeeren? What the hell, if it's fruity or sticky sweet anyway, that's how I feel about scents where a fruit is listed. I do me there really hard specifically a fruit rauszuriechen.
I always buy my fragrances online, often watch videos about it or actually let me inspire and in the fragrance I was curious because I have the vault edp for years there and hardly use the because I liked the earlier vllt but today I grab there eh rarer, but do not I like to do away because it was my first bottle I bought myself from my apprentice money back then.
Well, when I saw a YouTuberin and she told the nothing to do with the old Trésor, rather soft and delicate and delicious, float and go to bed, since my curiosity was aroused, because I'm looking anyway for a long time for a fragrance with which you can gently fall asleep.
Ok so far so good, felt interesting, I ordered only a 30ml would have to be enough to test if it knocks me down I can still get a bigger bottle.
Pair of days later, yay my order is there, (I'm happy there again and again a little kid) packaging torn open, immediately the first spray on the arm and first thought, hmm hmm I think that's not for me, because I had no time, I put the diamond first in the closet and am further.
Again and again, no matter what I did, the scent has pursued me and I was blown away, my God, is the delicious and was so distracted by what I did that I had to think constantly, crap, where did I stop?
And my thoughts were only with the delicate, sensitive breath of nothing and yet so there, So I imagine how angels smell. Since it was so great with you during the day and you were actually there until I went to bed but rather weakened after 10 hours!! but now have my pajamas on, I wanted to go to bed with you and cuddle up nicely in the blanket.
Right, left, still in the hair then ma good night. I lie and TRY to fall asleep (emphasize on try) I float on the cloud and do not like to sleep at all because it is almost too bad to sleep, when I sleep I have nothing of you. Crap in no time I was gone.
It's wonderful, I've never smelled anything like it. It's great, you're my sleep aide.
Oh yes the raspberries, ne are not, vllt rather cherry
My all time favourite
This scent is actually what brought me here after all. I've always enjoyed scaling around in perfumery, but never really cared for what makes these scents what they are? Fragrance pyramid? Nop. Durability? Nop. What the hell is sillage? Yeah, that's how it started.
Until my boyfriend and I went for a sniff and ran across this fragrance. The bottle is insanely elegant. "The Diamond" it is affectionately called by my friend. Somehow fancier than the colorful versions. So was immediately sprayed and smelled throughout the day on the wrist.
I'm not kidding. All both of us constantly hung on my wrist throughout the day and my boyfriend is really not a big fan of perfume. In the beginning, the raspberry really jumped out at us. But then it was replaced pretty quickly by beautiful, soft florals and only reappeared every now and then so the whole thing didn't get too boring. And the musk. Often I have the problem that it is way too intrusive. Not sweet enough for me and somehow too old. But that's not the case here at all. It's a nice, girly musk that is also something for the younger crowd.
It can be worn all year round and (on my skin ) has really great longevity and sillage. I was quite surprised when I finally (after my very first bottling had been bought here), got the bottle and saw that durability and sillage are rated here rather mediocre? On me, it lasts all day and supposedly you can still smell me when I have long left the room!
All in all, I can say that if I had a signature scent and wasn't bored quite so quickly, it would be Musc Diamant. Feminine, young and sometimes, it must be said, the raspberry screams it a little, a little bitchy

Very delicate scent
If pureness femeninity and innocence was a fragance it would be this one. So delicate! I would not recommend to women with strong character because this is a pretty soft fragance. The opening its pretty sharp but it softens A LOT .

The dry down gave me imediately the image of a bride in her wedding dress with her flower bouquet.
A screaming diamond?
He he, hello and welcome to a new comment from me. And although this is a comment on Lancôme's La Nuit fragrance series, this time the screaming perfume you're sure to know has nothing to do with it :D
She just recently wrote that she would scream my ears shut if I didn't try the EDT of these fragrances sometime, but I chose this Musc Diamond all by myself to try it out. After all, I am with this fragrance series right now and secondly it is also a quite new fragrance.

The testing this time was also much easier, because I went quite early to the city, where most of them were still or already at school, university or work, so that I could test the scent a little more quietly. Of course there were still some ladies present at the fragrances, but they were more busy looking for Christmas presents instead of paying attention to me. However, I paid all the more attention to them... what struck me was: Are leather trousers just back in fashion? A lot of people are currently walking around in these tight and sometimes shiny pants and I have to say that these pants are even very... um... butt-stressing. Argh... I'm sorry, but I am. When testing the scent it just happened again. I sniff my arm and look at my mobile phone so I can read the scents of the fragrance here on Parfumo. But with one eye I automatically squint at a lady wearing one of these tight pants and think "Wow"! And then this lady wants to look at the cosmetics in the bottom shelf row. But instead of getting down on your knees, which is healthier and healthier anyway, as doctors and so yes always say, ... BÜCKT them also and it looks as if the trousers are about to burst!!! Ohmeingottohmeingottohmeingott!!! This sight... these are things that men don't forget so quickly anymore and therefore you can be distracted quite quickly. I'm lucky I don't let the bottle fall out of my hands!!

While I'm still analyzing the scent, another lady with tight leather pants (this time in red) comes a little later,... but she does it right this time: She goes down on her knees to look at the lower scents. And you know what? Actually it doesn't matter if you bend down in leather pants or kneel down, the curves are emphasized extremely anyway, and I... seem to digress more and more... argh, actually I wanted to describe the scent here!!
I'd rather get to the fragrance before I'm finally considered a pervert, if this hasn't already happened anyway... argh,... *sigh*

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with the listed raspberry note and lots of musk. In the fruity part, the raspberry, I have to say that it comes across like a cherry every now and then. This fluctuates so between these two fruits, but can only seem so to me. Musk, on the other hand, can be smelt all the time and is the main fragrance here, from beginning to end. The indicated violets are rather weaker, and probably provide for the slightly powdery charisma of the fragrance. I smell roses even less, by the way. The middle section is basically the same as the top note, except that the fruity notes are now much weaker, so that the musk is even more in the foreground.
In the base, a little vanilla is added to the musk, which makes the fragrance even softer and more powdery and also lasts longer. In general, one smells musk the most and later the vanilla-powdery sweetness, so that the scent is consistently beautiful.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage has been softened to some other La Nuit fragrances and is therefore not immediately room-filling. The scent is of course still good to smell, but not over long distances and therefore not really comparable to other La Nuit scents, which normally produce huge scent clouds. The shelf life also seems to be a little bit shorter, but is generally very long, so that it can still be smelled on the skin after ten to twelve hours.

The bottle:
The bottle has the well-known gemstone diamond shape, so that the shape now also fits very well to the nickname "diamond". This time the bottle is white-milky, with the top shimmering reddish depending on the incidence of light. As always, there is also a (now also white) silk ribbon on the neck with the name of the fragrance on it. A beautiful bottle as always.

Soo... wow, so the ladies in those tight lederhosen were maybe a sight,... öh... waits... actually I didn't want to take up the topic anymore, because I described it quite detailed at the beginning... but... why don't you perfumes come to a perfume-meeting dressed like that? No matter if it's a young "thing" in its twenties or... uh woman in her best years (uuuh, I hope you can say that like that!), such a pair of trousers looks great for everyone :D

But all right, back to the scent. In spite of my fixation on rear parts, this scent has fortunately not become full for 'n ass. On the contrary, it's quite beautiful. However, I have to say that unlike the other La Nuit fragrances it is much less bombastic and sexy. One reason for this is that it has a lower Sillage and generally looks a little more harmless by smell. It is more elegant and seductive like all La Nuits. The fragrance is also less heavy, so it could be worn not only in autumn, but also in spring. By the way, this fragrance can also be used here for going out, but it is also well usable during the day.

So, you don't necessarily have to have it unless you collect the La Nuit scents (like a certain yeller among you ladies here :D)
You can try it in any case, especially if the other La Nuits should seem a little too sweet or you just like musk.

Well, that's it again. I wish you all a nice evening, until the next time :)
Dreamlike little cloud
First of all, the bottle is diamond-shaped, the white-pink-purple iridescent is beautiful! In the perfume shop, he caught my eye right away. I was tested on the fly and I was delighted! Fruity raspberry as welcome paired with a white musk cloud and a little vanilla. A delicate, bright and powdery veil of fragrance surrounded me. If this fragrance had a shape, it would be a graceful mother-of-pearl fairy dancing lightly through the air scattering mother-of-pearl powder. Delicate musk surrounds them. Not animalistic, not like the typical fresh laundry, but balanced and graceful. On her head she wears a raspberry and a vanilla pod. I can hardly see Patchouli. The punch isn't very strong, he gets body-hugging fast. After a while the fragrance becomes very soft and cuddly. The musk always remains present.
La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant fits well into spring and evening. A dreamlike scent!

Images

11 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Blanche by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme