La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant (2019)

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Violet leaf absolute, White musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Freesia, Jasmine, White musk
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Sandalwood, Almond, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 24.04.2019

10.0 8.0 10.0 5.0/10

GirlofNow
Unfortunately I haven't gotten warm with this scent yet...
Since I own almost all flankers from the Tresor line and have always in use especially the original Tresor, I was all the more happy that there was a new flanker from the Tresor line on the market. In Switzerland, all fragrances fortunately come very early on the market:))) And this one I also discovered very early in our perfumery:))) When I discovered the fantastic bottle I immediately ran into the perfumery, because I was in a hurry I sprayed it on a test strip. Because I put test strips in my pocket and ran to the bus. Arrived at home, I had completely forgotten the stripes only in the evening I discovered the stripes in my pocket when I emptied them. Then it came back to my mind that I was in the perfumery...

I took the test strips and smelled it very gently... Unfortunately, this perfume has knocked me over everything else:((( Sweet is the already like all other Tresor Flanker nevertheless it was much too sticky for my taste, because of the strong musk note. I perceived the musk note most strongly was... (Yes it's clear to me that the name already indicates what kind of fragrance this one has) the powdery fragrance becomes very strong in the course of the bassis note and I think it comes from the sandalwood note. Jasmine was there also quite clearly out to smell as well as a certain rose note which gave the fragrance a certain fresh so that the sweet in the fragrance course a bit softer became. I could only smell the almond and vanilla notes discreetly, but also the notes were too little present for my fragrance taste. I personally think that this perfume can be compared to the fragrances of Narciso Rodriguez, especially because of the musk note. All in all this fragrance (at the moment) is not for me as I prefer more fruity + gourmand fragrances at the moment. For musk lovers this scent is exactly the right one as I find, especially now also in spring (one can wear it also if one doses correctly over the whole year) H+S is also there very well I do not know anything else about Lancome fragrances:) You can still smell very good the next day. I hope I could describe the scent for one or the other well there, because it was very heavy especially for my nose:)))
8.0 5.0 5.0 7.5/10

Nice and delicate musk
Hmmm...When I first tested Tresor Musc Diamant, the scent of violet and raspberry from the top notes lingered for quite a long time on my skin. It reminded me of my favorite vape juice "Mora Violetta". And I loved it...combined with musk, it felt really cozy and unique. The second time though all that I could smell, after hours of having tested it, was a faint vanilla-musk-patchouli scent. Ιt really is a nice, soft perfume, but with so many musky perfumes out there to choose from, I won't bother buying it.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

almost fallen over
Today I went with my husband to Kstadt, because I wanted to call Eli Saab Resort my own .

It's a limited edition, and there was only one bottle left on the table.
Even the husband realized that.

But although we sharpened the pupils - the longed-for bottle seemed perdu.

My face got long and long and I said, "It doesn't matter.

But the husband stalked a saleswoman and didn't let her out of her clutches until she had dug out the resort she was looking for from some corner.

The good man proudly held the achievement under my nose - and turned to walk.

But then I discovered Musc Diamant a few tables away.
Just looking.
The first safe was a gift from my dear Ma, which I only looked at sceptically, because as a teenager I didn't really share her scent.
Arpege, No 5, Soir de Paris , Byblos did not appeal to me at that time - although they looked good on her.
But it wasn't a hit for me back then.

Therefore I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely to lovely character of Tresor.

Meanwhile I also accommodate a lot of Flanker - and I don't want to miss any of them.
And also Musc Diamond is a treasure.

A sweet web surrounds me - as fine as cotton candy - but without sticking.
A white musk cloud mixes floating with it - and you want to take off.
The soft cloud moves over flower fields and almond trees, accompanied by light vanilla.

Despite the tasty ingredients, Musc remains light as a feather and cloudy transparent.

I'm not really a rollercoaster - but I'm starting to falter.
Resort or safe?
The husband scores with logic.
The Saab is limited - and Musc will probably be available even longer.

Well combined, Watson - I praise him - and move the treasure to later.

The Diamond
I spray and spray and am wrapped in a very fine and delicate mist, musk and a noble rose join in, rounded off by soft vanilla. I find the scent very fine, very delicate no almost tender. I like the Lancome fragrances very much but this one is unfortunately not very durable despite beautiful fragrances. Maybe 3-4 hours then I don't notice anything anymore and my environment unfortunately also not. Too bad because I find him beautiful but expect more than Eau de Parfum. The bottle is a very special gem, iridescent in all colours, you keep it even if it is empty. I'll give him a trophy for this. Who would like to have a wonderful, gentle and tender fragrance that is only perceived by the loved one, then you are right here to 10 percent. I think the trend is going back to the delicate and very body-hugging fragrances, is still somewhat unusual but will certainly prevail. This fresh, gentle and very fine fragrance takes us on a very romantic journey.
10.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Cashmere ceiling
Don't expect a clean bear scent! I was wrong too. How can you expect that from Lancome? They remain true to the previous theme. Namely sugary and sweet.
Here I smell first the same basic note as with the foil. Sugary, fruity, buried but the musk resonates with it. Just cute too.
Then a baby lotion L'Instant Magic Touch is added, it stays sugary and the foil remains the keynote.
Who likes the Nuits and sweet, will find here a cuddly cashmere blanket - musk in a beautiful bottle.

♡

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme