La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant (2019)

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Violet leaf absolute, White musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Freesia, Jasmine, White musk
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Sandalwood, Almond, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 06.03.2020.

9.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

A screaming diamond?
He he, hello and welcome to a new comment from me. And although this is a comment on Lancôme's La Nuit fragrance series, this time the screaming perfume you're sure to know has nothing to do with it :D
She just recently wrote that she would scream my ears shut if I didn't try the EDT of these fragrances sometime, but I chose this Musc Diamond all by myself to try it out. After all, I am with this fragrance series right now and secondly it is also a quite new fragrance.

The testing this time was also much easier, because I went quite early to the city, where most of them were still or already at school, university or work, so that I could test the scent a little more quietly. Of course there were still some ladies present at the fragrances, but they were more busy looking for Christmas presents instead of paying attention to me. However, I paid all the more attention to them... what struck me was: Are leather trousers just back in fashion? A lot of people are currently walking around in these tight and sometimes shiny pants and I have to say that these pants are even very... um... butt-stressing. Argh... I'm sorry, but I am. When testing the scent it just happened again. I sniff my arm and look at my mobile phone so I can read the scents of the fragrance here on Parfumo. But with one eye I automatically squint at a lady wearing one of these tight pants and think "Wow"! And then this lady wants to look at the cosmetics in the bottom shelf row. But instead of getting down on your knees, which is healthier and healthier anyway, as doctors and so yes always say, ... BÜCKT them also and it looks as if the trousers are about to burst!!! Ohmeingottohmeingottohmeingott!!! This sight... these are things that men don't forget so quickly anymore and therefore you can be distracted quite quickly. I'm lucky I don't let the bottle fall out of my hands!!

While I'm still analyzing the scent, another lady with tight leather pants (this time in red) comes a little later,... but she does it right this time: She goes down on her knees to look at the lower scents. And you know what? Actually it doesn't matter if you bend down in leather pants or kneel down, the curves are emphasized extremely anyway, and I... seem to digress more and more... argh, actually I wanted to describe the scent here!!
I'd rather get to the fragrance before I'm finally considered a pervert, if this hasn't already happened anyway... argh,... *sigh*

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with the listed raspberry note and lots of musk. In the fruity part, the raspberry, I have to say that it comes across like a cherry every now and then. This fluctuates so between these two fruits, but can only seem so to me. Musk, on the other hand, can be smelt all the time and is the main fragrance here, from beginning to end. The indicated violets are rather weaker, and probably provide for the slightly powdery charisma of the fragrance. I smell roses even less, by the way. The middle section is basically the same as the top note, except that the fruity notes are now much weaker, so that the musk is even more in the foreground.
In the base, a little vanilla is added to the musk, which makes the fragrance even softer and more powdery and also lasts longer. In general, one smells musk the most and later the vanilla-powdery sweetness, so that the scent is consistently beautiful.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage has been softened to some other La Nuit fragrances and is therefore not immediately room-filling. The scent is of course still good to smell, but not over long distances and therefore not really comparable to other La Nuit scents, which normally produce huge scent clouds. The shelf life also seems to be a little bit shorter, but is generally very long, so that it can still be smelled on the skin after ten to twelve hours.

The bottle:
The bottle has the well-known gemstone diamond shape, so that the shape now also fits very well to the nickname "diamond". This time the bottle is white-milky, with the top shimmering reddish depending on the incidence of light. As always, there is also a (now also white) silk ribbon on the neck with the name of the fragrance on it. A beautiful bottle as always.

Soo... wow, so the ladies in those tight lederhosen were maybe a sight,... öh... waits... actually I didn't want to take up the topic anymore, because I described it quite detailed at the beginning... but... why don't you perfumes come to a perfume-meeting dressed like that? No matter if it's a young "thing" in its twenties or... uh woman in her best years (uuuh, I hope you can say that like that!), such a pair of trousers looks great for everyone :D

But all right, back to the scent. In spite of my fixation on rear parts, this scent has fortunately not become full for 'n ass. On the contrary, it's quite beautiful. However, I have to say that unlike the other La Nuit fragrances it is much less bombastic and sexy. One reason for this is that it has a lower Sillage and generally looks a little more harmless by smell. It is more elegant and seductive like all La Nuits. The fragrance is also less heavy, so it could be worn not only in autumn, but also in spring. By the way, this fragrance can also be used here for going out, but it is also well usable during the day.

So, you don't necessarily have to have it unless you collect the La Nuit scents (like a certain yeller among you ladies here :D)
You can try it in any case, especially if the other La Nuits should seem a little too sweet or you just like musk.

Well, that's it again. I wish you all a nice evening, until the next time :)
10.0 6.0 8.0 7.5/10

Dreamlike little cloud
First of all, the bottle is diamond-shaped, the white-pink-purple iridescent is beautiful! In the perfume shop, he caught my eye right away. I was tested on the fly and I was delighted! Fruity raspberry as welcome paired with a white musk cloud and a little vanilla. A delicate, bright and powdery veil of fragrance surrounded me. If this fragrance had a shape, it would be a graceful mother-of-pearl fairy dancing lightly through the air scattering mother-of-pearl powder. Delicate musk surrounds them. Not animalistic, not like the typical fresh laundry, but balanced and graceful. On her head she wears a raspberry and a vanilla pod. I can hardly see Patchouli. The punch isn't very strong, he gets body-hugging fast. After a while the fragrance becomes very soft and cuddly. The musk always remains present.
La Nuit Trésor Musc Diamant fits well into spring and evening. A dreamlike scent!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
I've still been enchanted;)
So I deleted a text again because I didn't find the old one good enough anymore... Why because I have changed my opinion once again, because I now perceive fragrance much more and better.
With the old text I have described that the much too strongly after musk smells... But now suddenly my nose perceives this scent MUCH better and more exactly...

I was one week ago in the pharmacy and wanted to be advised about a good sun cream (the pharmacy is also a small perfumery, one gets there also simply so free scent samples now whether one buys himself there what or not) I also asked the seller if they had a scent sample of la nuit tresor musc diamant. She went to the closet where they have the little samples and got me one. Fragrance sample.
She gave me the scent sample and I also went home A question: Do you know that when you test fragrances in the perfumery and don't like them there but then when you get a sample of the fragrance and test at home that the fragrance is suddenly perceived much more and more beautiful...????? Has happened to me so many times so far... Anyway I had the scent myself in memory as bad, too flowery and very strong stinging... Since I wanted to give the fragrance another chance, I tested it for a whole weekend. Every time I sprayed on it I was like enchanted by the scent itself, also I got many compliments to the scent:))))).

The scent:
When spraying on I smelled first of all a nice sugary raspberry*-* vanilla I could smell then also very clearly out, that was sooo beautifully sweet almost like a warm and sensual embrace:). Musk for me was suddenly quite decent and pleasant in the nose. It wasn't that bad penetrante anymore, stabbing what I had in memory. It was just nice and harmonic and soft in the fragrance:)))) The almond note made the fragrance so beautifully creamy, sandalwood harmonized with the almond note and gave the fragrance a light sweetness. All in one NOW this fragrance smells just beautiful to me:))) It simply has something feminine:) You can almost say it smells like a luxurious body lotion*-*
H+S is not as strong as the other Tresor fragrances, I personally don't find it so bad because it's okay for everyday life and no one would bother:))) I can only say that I was so enchanted that I immediately got myself a 30ml. Bottle the next day:))) Since then I and my mother like to use it very much:))) But the bottle is also a true dream;))))))
8.0 5.0 5.0 7.5/10

Nice and delicate musk
Hmmm...When I first tested Tresor Musc Diamant, the scent of violet and raspberry from the top notes lingered for quite a long time on my skin. It reminded me of my favorite vape juice "Mora Violetta". And I loved it...combined with musk, it felt really cozy and unique. The second time though all that I could smell, after hours of having tested it, was a faint vanilla-musk-patchouli scent. Ιt really is a nice, soft perfume, but with so many musky perfumes out there to choose from, I won't bother buying it.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

almost fallen over
Today I went with my husband to Kstadt, because I wanted to call Eli Saab Resort my own .

It's a limited edition, and there was only one bottle left on the table.
Even the husband realized that.

But although we sharpened the pupils - the longed-for bottle seemed perdu.

My face got long and long and I said, "It doesn't matter.

But the husband stalked a saleswoman and didn't let her out of her clutches until she had dug out the resort she was looking for from some corner.

The good man proudly held the achievement under my nose - and turned to walk.

But then I discovered Musc Diamant a few tables away.
Just looking.
The first safe was a gift from my dear Ma, which I only looked at sceptically, because as a teenager I didn't really share her scent.
Arpege, No 5, Soir de Paris , Byblos did not appeal to me at that time - although they looked good on her.
But it wasn't a hit for me back then.

Therefore I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely to lovely character of Tresor.

Meanwhile I also accommodate a lot of Flanker - and I don't want to miss any of them.
And also Musc Diamond is a treasure.

A sweet web surrounds me - as fine as cotton candy - but without sticking.
A white musk cloud mixes floating with it - and you want to take off.
The soft cloud moves over flower fields and almond trees, accompanied by light vanilla.

Despite the tasty ingredients, Musc remains light as a feather and cloudy transparent.

I'm not really a rollercoaster - but I'm starting to falter.
Resort or safe?
The husband scores with logic.
The Saab is limited - and Musc will probably be available even longer.

Well combined, Watson - I praise him - and move the treasure to later.

The Diamond
I spray and spray and am wrapped in a very fine and delicate mist, musk and a noble rose join in, rounded off by soft vanilla. I find the scent very fine, very delicate no almost tender. I like the Lancome fragrances very much but this one is unfortunately not very durable despite beautiful fragrances. Maybe 3-4 hours then I don't notice anything anymore and my environment unfortunately also not. Too bad because I find him beautiful but expect more than Eau de Parfum. The bottle is a very special gem, iridescent in all colours, you keep it even if it is empty. I'll give him a trophy for this. Who would like to have a wonderful, gentle and tender fragrance that is only perceived by the loved one, then you are right here to 10 percent. I think the trend is going back to the delicate and very body-hugging fragrances, is still somewhat unusual but will certainly prevail. This fresh, gentle and very fine fragrance takes us on a very romantic journey.
10.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Cashmere ceiling
Don't expect a clean bear scent! I was wrong too. How can you expect that from Lancome? They remain true to the previous theme. Namely sugary and sweet.
Here I smell first the same basic note as with the foil. Sugary, fruity, buried but the musk resonates with it. Just cute too.
Then a baby lotion L'Instant Magic Touch is added, it stays sugary and the foil remains the keynote.
Who likes the Nuits and sweet, will find here a cuddly cashmere blanket - musk in a beautiful bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
♡
by Gschpusi
by Gschpusi
Regalfoto nach Test

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Toilette Florale by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme